new eminem track

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Living HeLL, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

lmao you are a fucking geek............you used reverse reverse on you stop quoting me homo
    test
  2. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

"You use reverse reverse"? And I'ma geek? HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Imbecile....
    test
  3. Halfway_Crook

Halfway_Crook Well-Known Member

Everyone shut the fuck up this is the INTERNET.

Dope track, refreshing to hear him spit again. This is def just messing around. It's a taster.
    test
  4. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

haha yea you are talking about rappers feelings and shit, plus you repeat me in everything......shut up you have been told you lose take an l geek
    test
  5. heroinhav

heroinhav New Member

Why wouldn't the relate to Jay-Z or 50? Lmao. Personally I look up to Jay and 50 because they're successful Entrepreneurs. I look at 50 and see how successful he is and it motivates me to do better. I see him as a successful person with healthy habits and a strong mind.

Really? So you would want to be successful like Jay-Z but he wouldn't be considered a good role model?

Of course when we grow up we find direction and I guess you could say these people are more of an influence on our lives then an actual role model but what I said wasn't too far fetched.

and if you grew up with no father like a lot of kids have then you would probably have viewed these people a role model at one point in your life.

I am an artist and I give a fuck about my fans. I wouldn't go as far as saying "personal life" but yes artists give a fuck about their fans and if they didn't they wouldn't be successful. Let's say Home Depot didn't give a fuck about their customers... would they still be here now? No.

He's not out of his contract now but if you did you research he was out of his contract after his "curtain call" album. His contract was a 5 album deal. He has millions of fans and he's able to entertain all of them including people like you. Cause believe it or not if you weren't entertained you wouldn't even be on this board.
    test
  6. DymeWarrior

DymeWarrior New Member

Never Seen Before Eminem Freestyle

[​IMG]

Is Eminem in your top 10 MC's of all time?
    test
  7. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

lol, he just gonna come back and say i won u like home teams and um, i am gonna use freebass words in every post, parrot style..........oh yea the sky is green
    test
  8. gizzmansl2

gizzmansl2 New Member

thanks man sounds good
    test
  9. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Cuz what you say is so ignorant that just repeating it wins the argument for me. And who's talking about rappers feelings? Again, your English comprehension is pre-preschool...
    test
  10. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Oh yeah... Cuz you've been shot 9 times (bullshit) and are way over the 100 million dollar plateau and live in mansions and have dimes roaming around you (or so they claim).... BE F'REAL! FANS TRY TO FIND A CONNECTION BETWEEN THEM AND AN ARTIST BUT THERE REALLY ISN'T. Half these rappers bullshit what they did anyway and even with that, we don't live remotely anything like they do....

Success and being a role model are completely different. That just made no sense. There's so much more to being a role model and there's soooo many people that make better role models than rappers. Shows where your standards are....

No... I basically grew up without role models. I cannot and refuse to claim anybody on TV that I do not know whatsoever is a damn role model.... Be f'real....

False... They don't give a fuck about their fans. If you don't care about their personal lives, how the fuck do you care? That doesn't even make sense. You care that you have them or dont' have them but that's about it. AGAIN, THEY ARE A STATISTIC....

And no, they don't give a fuck about their customers. They give a fuck about the money that's coming in so based on that, they have to act like they care about their customers. Look beyond the surface. They're striving for the money. They could give a fuck less about their customers. Be f'real.... AGAIN, YOU KNOW THIS. Read between the lines. Why do they try to treat customers good? So they come and buy their product, no? So you must really think a car salesman really cares about you too.... C'mon man. Stop being so damn naive....

I'm entertained by good music. He has not entertained me in almost 5 years now. Other rappers have entertained me. Hence, I'm on RAPmusic.com. Plus, it keeps me up to date with what's going on in hip hop....
    test
  11. Young C NJ

Young C NJ myspace.com/thecausenj

lol whats up with people on here callin each other geeks and imbeciles and shit
    test
  12. nappyjim

nappyjim Active Member

I think the hiatus has helped Em., but so did the Vibe award for best rapper alive.

Em is a dood who lives to be accepted when it comes to the rap culture. Dood is still pissed as hell that he aint get 5 mics in the source, he mentioned it in like every Benzino diss. He acts like he dont care, but deep down, he really does.

So I think the vibe thing is gonna push him to really empty the tank on this album because he wants to prove not only to himself but moreso everyone else there he is deserving of that.
    test
  13. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

so hmmmm, you have trouble with my ability to understand this?
    your post was nothing but feeeeellllliiiinnnggggssssss...........you said it is homo to like a rapper who makes a bit of non great shit...........you have a whole paragraph about feelings, read it out loud for me, come on its easy, you do this all the time cornball, thats why you wack..........

you brought this shit about caring about feelings outta you getting called a fair-weather fan............only a fag thinks like this, you are stan cause em didn't write you a song you liked..........and you obviously speak for you cause no one is coming to your defense saying yea we all hate rappers when they don't release something great in 3 years...........

don't respond with anything again other than addressing if you even know what a fair-weather fan is, clowning on you is boring you worse than double cause you say the shit with a typing lisp.........i can admit when i'm wrong, but you can't even admit that you said whats quoted right here........

you get no response unless it answers any of my questions
    test
  14. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

No I didn't... Again, further proving your inability to understand English. I said it's homo if you like an artist that doesn't make good music and like 'em for his personality or any other reason outside of that... I was mocking what you're dumb ass seems to feel is solid reasoning for liking a music artist....

Wow... I'ma Stan yet I'm the one saying I haven't felt Em for the last 4 to 5 years? Yet you claim we're supposed to remain loyal to a music artist regardless of how wack their music is just because it's them. AGAIN, YOU'RE GAY!

And if you could admit you were wrong, you'd do it now. It's so damn obvious. You expect people to have some infatuation or love for a damn music artist we know nothing about. I LIKE THEM IF THEY MAKE GOOD MUSIC! IF THEY DON'T, I WON'T. PERIOD... Stop being a flaming faggot and expecting me to feel some personal relationship with an artist where I feel I have to have some bond with a muh'fucka... THEY MAKE GOOD MUSIC OR DON'T. I LIKE THEIR MUSIC OR DON'T. You're gay and it's becoming more and more clear...

Blah blah blah... You've yet to answer shit. And I've already explain how I'm not a "fairweather fan". Ignoramus.... JETS? Remember? Oh yeah... You can't read... Or if you can, you just don't understand.... Again, you must think ABC's and 123's are the same thing. Dumb muh'fucka...
    test
  15. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

you answered nothing, just said i am saying the emotion thing yawn, you were quoted saying that outta nowhere, your first one about maybe i can like him again if he made a dope free, is fuel to the flamer........ your quotes says other than what you reply to, go bitch some more i'm busy with my girlfriend, she a good girl you are just a dumb bitch,.................no loyalty for a fair weather fan, jets?........this is music take your statement anywhere and see what the first thought is.........now i'm done, going to listen to mmlp, and encore then fight myself.........lol, i win
    test
  16. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Yup... You won a nice dunce cap... You must love winning boobie prizes... And of course, you weren't going to respond. How predictable. More idiocy from the idiot.
    test
  17. H20_DirtyGlove

H20_DirtyGlove New Member

U are an emotional bitch pull your skirt down
    test
  18. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^^^ blah blah blah blah...
    test
  19. H20_DirtyGlove

H20_DirtyGlove New Member

test