new eminem track

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Living HeLL, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

And I didn't say everyone follows their hometown team. A lotta people end up liking teams based on a player that played for a college in their home town or have a favorite player on a certain team. BUT AGAIN, I SAID MAJORITY. Go to New York and most New Yorkers are Yankees or Mets fans. Go to Boston and most will be Red Sox fans.... That is not that complicated. Stop tryna win an argument you cannot win.

And you further proved my point. We don't like artists because of any connection outside of whether we think or thought they made good music. Once they stop makin' good music, I'm not gonna go outta my way to call myself a fan. CUZ I AM NOT. I like music... Not the artists.... There's plenty of artists I think have horrible personalities and I think I'd hate if I met them in real life. FACT OF THAT MATTER IS, I LIKE THE MUSIC THEY DROP. I ANTICIPATE THEIR MUSIC. I AM A FAN OF THEIR MUSIC. Once the music is not good, I'm not going to like or follow them. Eminem went a span of two or three years where everything he was on was not good to A LOT of people INCLUDING ME. So I no longer consider myself a fan until HE STARTS DROPPING GOOD MUSIC! AGAIN, is that such a hard concept to comprehend? IF IT IS, I have no reason to have this discussion with you because you're obviously dumb.
    test
  2. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

nigga you just lame^^^...take the L and keep it movin
    test
  3. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

lol is dude serious, and. you have yet to answer the fareweather fan shit.........and do you have to drive 89 miles due west, turn sharp at the bridges of madison county, find a treasure map that tells you to go to the arctic to call yourself a fan?........

i ain't arguing son, you are arguing for me and against you.......art of war idiot
    test
  4. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Ignorant muh'fucka. Funny how you couldn't prove anything I said wrong.
    test
  5. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Funny how you claim you're using the art of war but losing. Sun Tzu would be ashamed of you. And it's funny how you couldn't prove anything I said wrong either. And I already explained the fan of a team thing idiot. You just don't have the comprehension level to understand that ABC's are different from 123.
    test
  6. Living HeLL

no u just ride for a nigga when he hot and when a rough patch come you skate...which means u a lame bitch...
    test
  7. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

look back and see where i said jordan, then you started with the whole home town pride shit........you aren't making an argument relevant, my only point is you a ho ass fan and you won't stick by someone for a somewhat bad album.........refute that or don't respond cupcake
    test
  8. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Your so dumb.... You act like these artists are our friends. STFU with your ignorance. These aren't your friends where when times are rough you ride out for them. These are fuckin' artists that we don't know shit about that don't give a fuck about us. Stop actin' like I'm supposed to feel sympathy or some connection with these muh'fuckas. If they make good music, I'ma feel 'em. If they don't, I'm not. PERIOD.

Stop bein' some clingy bitch feelin' actin' like you ridin' out for your man just cuz you still tell people you like a damn music artist when they're dropping wack music. AGAIN, get smart!
    test
  9. Living HeLL

lol you mad...fuck ya lame ass
    test
  10. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

It wasn't just a bad album. It was a span of 3 years of anything he got on was basically wack. Fuck outta here with your idiocy. And fuck your Jordan analogy. POINT BLANK PERIOD, WHY DO WE START LIKING A MUSIC ARTIST??? Because they make good music, RIGHT? So if they're not makin' good music, why would be like the artist? Because we like them as a person? AGAIN, GET FOR REAL!

This is not about some hometown sports team that you have pride for win or lose. This is not a family thing where your fam does somethin' stupid and you still back them. This isn't even a friend thing where they fuck up and you still look out for them. IT'S A MUH'FUCKIN' MUSIC ARTIST WE DO NOT KNOW THAT WE LIKE BASED ON THEM MAKING GOOD MUSIC AND ONLY THAT unless you're some homo who has some crush on a damn du'. BE F'REAL! If you like a MALE music artist based on anything aside from the music he puts out, you're either gay or live in a damn fantasy world where you believe you actually know someone you know absolutely NOTHING about. BE FOR REAL FOR ONE SECOND! If you disagree with anything stated here, you're a complete and utter moron.
    test
  11. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

And you're stupid. Fuck your dumb ass.
    test
  12. heroinhav

heroinhav New Member

really? because I'm willing to bet an artists who never shows his face, does shows or has no personality would never become famous.

Are you saying you never related to some of your favorite artist? How would you even know Eminem if millions of people across the world never could relate to him?

So you can honestly say that musicians, actors or athletes never had an influence on you or became a role model in some kind of way?

and how could you say the fans don't matter to these entertainers? I'm sure most of them appreciate the fans considering that they made their career.

I can tell you that Eminem definitely loves his fans just because of the fact he's releasing a new album. He was out of his contract, he could have retired and spent time with his daughter. He could always do music for himself and not release it so he wouldn't have to tour. I'm sure he doesn't want to let his fans down.
    test
  13. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

wtf do you keep bringing up liking artists as a person?........you say it in every post, yet no one else has made any reference to your homoish claims..........

are you a fare weather fan?......answer that
    test
  14. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Hmm.... So I'm sure everyone who listens to 50 Cent or Jay-Z relates to what they talk about too, right? Get serious!

Everyone and anyone can have an influence on anyone. You learn from another person's mistakes or success so of course you can be influenced. NO MUSIC ARTIST IS A ROLE MODEL TO ME. Maybe they've achieved things in life that I'd like to achieve but that doesn't automatically make them a role model. AGAIN, they may have influenced me but role model is going to far. I don't know any of these people enough to give them that title.

You're very naive... You really think an artist REALLY gives a fuck about their fans? Your a damn statistic. NO DIFFERENT FROM WHAT THE GOVERNMENT THINKS ABOUT A SOLDIER IN THE ARMY. They may benefit from them but they don't really care about their well-being or personal life.

False, Eminem is not out of his contract. Go do your research. And he doesn't care about each one of his fans. He may appreciate he has so many but he does not care about us individually.... AGAIN, stop being naive. You know how many millions upon millions of people are fans of his? They're statistics to him.
    test
  15. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

That's in reference to you being a fan of someone. Then what makes you a fan of a damn artist, idiot? SERIOUSLY? Is it not the quality of the artists music? ARGUMENT OVER.... You're winning the argument for me.

And again, NO I'M NOT. But I am not a fan of the music artist... I'ma fan of the music they make. If they do not make good music, I will not feel the need to have any relation (whether promoting or stating I even like their shit) to them.

AGAIN, a sports team is different. I followed the Jets through the Rich Kotite 1-15 season. I was born in NY. I AM A JETS FAN. WHY? Because I was born in NY and that was the first team I started supporting. BECAUSE THEY REPRESENT WHERE I AM FROM! Whether they are 1-15 or 16-0, they will forever represent where I was born.

Why did I become an Eminem fan? BECAUSE HE WAS MAKING DOPE MUSIC! Once he stopped, I no longer considered myself a Eminem fan.... I have no connection to him and he is not my friend, family, nor anybody I have any relation to. Where or what bonds us for me to have to have loyalty to him? BE F'REAL? I liked his shit cuz he made good music. Now he doesn't. Now I don't have any reason to like him. If he never made good music, I would've never liked him. So why should I like him now that he's not making good music?

C'MON! LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD. You make it seem like we owe them something. They're damn music artists we have no association to aside from hearing them on the radio or on CD or in our Ipods and seeing them on TV. Stop getting so attached to people that have nothing to do with us.
    test
  16. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

blah blah blah, you are a retard who uses my statements in yours, you lookin like a straight r tard right now, i can't respond to someone who responds sayin no you do........fuck outta here wrong ass bitch
    test
  17. Nomak

Nomak Active Member

All In all...Eminem is one of the dopest mcs ever to grab a microphone. Even if he continues to make shitty music..he still has a place in the Hip Hop history books. Of course this track he was just messing around..I hope...he needs to get back to killing dudes on that lyrical tip. I mean he has a lot to prove because out of all the mcs in the commercial game..he's the main one where people expect greatness from him 24/7. Because they know he's good. They know he has greatness inside of him but he needs to stop listening to people around him and do shit for himself. This track was lyrical and entertaining..but I'm hoping for some better material. Peace!
    test
  18. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

word well said, but you wouldn't say he is one im not a fan of cause he made some aight music.......
    test
  19. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

blah blah blah blah... You're a retard who swears you know something but can't refute anything I said and tries to attempt to use reverse psychology but fails miserably.
    test
  20. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I agree w/ you 100%
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.