new eminem track

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Living HeLL, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

test
  2. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

test
  3. Mock Turtle

Mock Turtle ✂ Touche Douche ツ ✗○✗○✗○☂

Not bad at all... I really don't like the way his voice gets towards the end of the song though...it starts to sound eerily similar to the ass songs on Encore.

I have Sirius but must have missed this I guess.
    test
  4. dsp2k5

dsp2k5 Dime Sack Pimp

nice flow ... kinda shaky content lol but i guess thats shady ... cant hate on a flow thats wreckin like that ...
    test
  5. Far better then his most recent material...
    test
  6. dsp2k5

dsp2k5 Dime Sack Pimp

even my girl likin this ... she dont care for em that much ... lmao off at hittin the maniquin in the booty...dunno tho, shit ive seen some victorias secret maniquins and was like, damn!!! lol
    test
  7. /Da MaIn AvEnT\

/Da MaIn AvEnT\ Active Member

I think its a dope and i think it is just something to tell us he is here, i dont think he would show us his best song then we wont anticipate it as much... this is a business man doing business by giving a teaser that leaves us wondering...

Flow is vicious
    test
  8. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Fuck what ya'll say, this shit's dope... I've been hatin' on Em for the last however many years cuz he just ain't been comin' right. If he gon' come like this, he gonna make me a fan again....

I think a lotta ya'll scared to give du' props cuz all the bullshit he's dropped in the last years but again, this is dope...
    test
  9. iLoveEbay

iLoveEbay New Member

GOAT, hands down (not just because of this track, haters), but he is the GOAT
    test
  10. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

That's what I was thinking. Shit is pretty fucking dope but I just don't like when he does that fake accent and shit though.

That middle part where he goes off about masks and jason and shit

that shit's fire. And I've been hatin on em since anything past eminem show, so I aint just ridin him.
    test
  11. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

It's promising for sure.
    test
  12. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

lol at hearing this and thinking "Goat".....

this ole comedy rap mawfucka, psssh....Em is dope, but aint nowhere near the Goat.....
    test
  13. Dude McCloud

Dude McCloud New Member

yea i heard this track the other day. its on point. looks like there is a future for eminem
    test
  14. Living HeLL

lol shit like "make me a fan again"...nigga you never was a fan...dude has one bad album and gets abanded...then they wanna hop back on the dick
    test
  15. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^^^ You're on crack if you think I wasn't a fan when I think in his prime he's the best to ever do it. It wasn't JUST ONE BAD ALBUM. He had countless TERRIBLE guest appearances in that time. And that's anyone... If Jordan was averaging 30 points per game his entire career and had 1 season of averaging only 15, everyone would say he fell off. Stop tryna be all holier than thou...
    test
  16. Living HeLL

sayin he fell off and sayin "makes me a fan again" is too different worlds...your implyin you stopped fuckin wit dude completly and wasnt a fan any more...get ya fairweather ass outta here
    test
  17. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^^^ You're dumb. What makes us fans of a music artist? HIM MAKING GOOD MUSIC, NO!?!?? What, you think I like him for his personality or cuz he's a cool person? What, is he my best friend? Shut up.... Go get smart and think for a second. We like artists because they make good music. If they aren't making good music, we aren't a fan. Unless you're gay and you like how he looks and want to follow his life or somethin'. Be f'real for a second.... IF AN ARTIST MAKES BAD MUSIC, EVERYTHING U LIKED ABOUT THAT ARTIST IS GONE CUZ I DON'T LIKE AN ARTIST FOR THEIR PERSONALITY OR OTHER SHIT... THAT'S HOMO... I FOLLOW ARTIST BASED ON MUSIC QUALITY.... Fuck outta here...
    test
  18. Kal-EL

Kal-EL Krazed Familia

It's amazing how all yall niggaz come back on dudes tip when just the day before yesterday, Em' was a nobody to yall.

I've always been a fan and been thought he was the greatest to ever do it. This was nice though.
    test
  19. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

the link's not working..

what the crap?
    test
  20. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

what the fuck is wrong with you man?.........you are not a fan if they release a little bit of subpar music?.........you really just stated what a fair-weather fan is, this is the mentality that ruins rap..........lol jordan has a bad game puts out a bad effort and he is not worthy of liking unless you like his personality..........get smart for a second, the moment you start saying you are not a fan of someone cause they didn't make something you liked once, then thats the moment you are a hater, and more of a homo, cause its like man he let me down why did he do that i l l l l liked him
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.