New Eminem is fucking disgusting

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Wizdumb The MC, Nov 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Conceited One

Conceited One Please Say The Baby

it grew on me alot...at first i was like...wtf is this...now i enjoy most of the songs on it...ass like that, big weenie haven't grown on me a bit yet...blah
    test
  2. Fraud Hukstable

Fraud Hukstable Gimme

i agree
    test
  3. Wizdumb The MC

Wizdumb The MC NICK FURY

Mockingbird is greatness...Crazy In Love is real dope too...

Fuck it this whole shit is sick besides My 1st Single

Wow that shit is terrible...I love the rest tho

LOL these humorous songs are funny to me...I dno I like it
    test
  4. AGENTSPITS

AGENTSPITS Got A BJ From AVA DEVINE!

its definetly an album that grows on you.

at first i absolutely hated it, but like dzk said once u actually sit there and listen to the lyrics, shits pretty sick.

the main thing that i think is lacking on this album is production, a lot of the beats are trash.

but overall its dope, it definetly isnt as good as his others, but its not as bad as everyone who says it sucks is making it out to be.
    test
  5. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

this album sucks
    test
  6. Stryke

Stryke Strong Island's Finest

It is utter fucking garbage, and I love most of Em's shit. This album is pathetic, bottomline.
    test
  7. -HHS-

-HHS- "Thou Shall not diss me"

4 some strange reasson im not even gonna listen 2 the album..
    test
  8. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

you know when tracks are wack before you even reach a full minute of it.... if you cant listen to the 1st minute what would make a person liesten to a full 4.... there is more to a fuckin song then just lyrics... it is the vibe you get out of it as a whole... so basically i agree with oursin about his statement on why listen to the whole thing.. however i would atleast sample each song... and if you feel the sample of each track is wack then its safe to say that an album is garbage...
    test
  9. Boxhead

Boxhead Box Boogie

ehh its aight....
    test
  10. eXceL83

eXceL83 New Member

HAHAHAHAHA! I've lost most of my faith in Slim, but you just made me laugh by putting FABOLOUS and SERIOUSLY ILL in the same sentence.

Fabolous sucks ass... so fucking hard. If you like FAB and hate Slim, then maybe I WILL give the new Slim a chance.
    test
  11. eXceL83

eXceL83 New Member

I haven't heard it yet, but I'm sure you're right...

Is sampling a lost art or something?
    test
  12. Rickey Isreal

Rickey Isreal Braze Boogie

I stopped reading all the replies and just had to qoute this out. Thank-Fucking-You!! Hit it on the head.
    test
  13. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

I just heard it. Worst album i forced myself to listen to. At least the Jim Jones album had some dope beats. This was fucking horrible and it is the biggest dissapointment ever.
    test
  14. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

WOW, im listening to this now, its playing right now. THIS IS incredibly fucking garbage. I am extremely dissapointed.
    test
  15. FuNk-ExpliciT

FuNk-ExpliciT New Member

nah i HATED it when i first listened
    but its grown on me, i like it now...
    some nice tracks, some stupid, but its pretty solid.
    test
  16. DiSSaster

DiSSaster Theorian Williams

Sorry Wiz, for once we don't see eye to eye...

and it's not cause im taller than you neither...

To me he has about 4-5 good songs on there.
    The rest is just repetitive crap, bad content and a
    display of his mediocre "I can make a commercial album
    while getting even strip clubs to knock me" type music.

Not a happy camper with Em..

until him and I collabo...

Riot..
    test
  17. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

couldnt of said it better

everyone is just stretching shit out to TRY and like it
    dont tell me all ya'll didnt re-listen like 50x just TRYING to pull some "creative and/or "witty" shit out so you can say it was dope and save eminems career
    test
  18. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

after hearing eminems new album, id have to say fabolous shits all over him, and that eminem has no chance or say in that matter as of now.

fabolous is dope, niqqas sleep on him on the regular
    they all jump on eminems dick, and make the biggest attempts to save they great white hype, thats why no one notices any other artists, ya'll to busy with that.
    test
  19. Rickey Isreal

Rickey Isreal Braze Boogie

Nowadays Em can't hold a candle to Fab. Everything Eminem can do now has already been done three tmes over by him. There's people who sharked his style rocking it better than he is now lol.

Fab at least has a consistent flow. Eminem is monotonous and trying to convince everyone he's hard. I much rather listen to F.A.B.O.
    test
  20. Celph Centered

Celph Centered Detroit's Voice

I was die hard Em fan when Bad Meets Evil was around... Royce and Em were the best DUP EVER IN HIP HOP... then I started to not like um around The Eminem Show... I was not goin to get this... I was like "Em is trash now" then I heard it... They played the entire LP on the radio... I was like WTF... Toy Soldiers gets more respect than anything that came out because of the Suge references and how he told the story of his beefs... You can tell he wanted to really speak up for Dre about Suge... You can tell... but who else even hints towards how Suge is or how he wants to go at um... Nobody... then you listen to his flow and say it's not the same... the accent not the same... But then you listen to the LP and how his rhyme scheme is and how he rhymes words that don't rhyme... He's A GENIUS... wrather you admit it or not... I don't even wanna start lyin like I'ma die hard fan... but he does shit nobody but Royce does in the game... and he gives you the shock value you wanted and you still hate um... WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU PEOPLE WANT FROM EM... He's dope... the LP is dope... opinoins may differ but dammit he is ill...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.