New Edition's Last Album One Love Sucks

Discussion in 'The R&B Haven' started by MOBB DEEP, Oct 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MOBB DEEP

MOBB DEEP New Member

I was very disappointed in One Love. Last good album of their's was Home Again. I didn't like one song on One Love album and i wasn't liking their first single Hot 2 Nite. I've been a fan of their's since i was a kid and most of their albums are good. So i can't complain too much. I didn't like their All For Love album that much either. School song on there is the jam though. Bell Biv Devoe's last album BBD is terrible and they got a parental advisory explicit content sticker on the album cover hahahahahahahahahaha. I heard Ralph Tresvant's first album and i didn't like it but i liked the songs Sensitivity, Love Takes Time, Stone Cold Gentlemen, Last Night. I haven't heard his other solo albums. Bobby Brown's last album Forever was slept on. I love that album. I love the slow song She's All I Need on there. I wish he did some more solo albums after Forever. It's sad that he got some issues but he was a talented guy. Did ya'll know Ricky Bell did a solo album? I haven't heard it but i'll check it out later. Only solo albums of Johnny Gill's i've heard is his self titled album that came out in 1990 and has the hits Rub You The Right Way, Wrap My Body Tight, My My My and Provocative album. How are his other albums? Johnny is a good singer but he does too many love songs. I wish he did more jams. I probably won't check out his other albums.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.