New Edition Lays Welcome Mat For Bobby

Discussion in 'The R&B Haven' started by Hpnotiq, May 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hpnotiq

Hpnotiq KISS MY ASS BITCHES

*"No matter what, we love that brother," New Edition member Ricky Bell told AP Radio about former member Bobby Brown, the troubled singer who left the fold in 1986 to launch a successful solo career. "I mean, this is for real; this is no politically correct answer or anything like that. The door is open for him."

N.E. (minus Bobby) hit the road last week to promote their VH1 “Behind the Music” special, which premiered Thursday. The hour-long biography was interspersed with separate interviews with several group members (including Bobby).

Bell says that during N.E.’s heyday, it was quite obvious to fans that Bobby had some serious issues.

"It wasn't something he was trying to hide," Bell says. "You'd see the mood swings and the change in attitude."

But Bell adds that when Brown wasn't drinking, "We (would) see that he's a sharp individual, a talented individual, a family man."

Perhaps the public will get a glimpse of this side on his upcoming eight-episode reality series for Bravo “Being Bobby Brown,” scheduled for a June 30 debut. As previously reported, the show will also feature his wife of 13 years, Whitney Houston.

http://eurweb.com/story.cfm?id=20149
    test
  2. TeKneeK

TeKneeK The Heart and Soul of RM

New Edition w/Bobby and Johnny -- the greatest R&B group ever in my own category.
    test
  3. sagacious infant

sagacious infant reflecting the sun

I'm surprised he said that with the difficulty they had on the Welcome Home Tour with Bobby. It's gotta be difficult to deal with six different personalities - especially when there's money and egos in the mix.
    test
  4. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Usher is the new Bobby Brown.

"Don't Be Cruel" is a classic I still pump to this day... the first "hip hop/R&B" album.

In fact, I think I'ma sport a gumby, rock a Nike sweatsuit and pump "Tenderoni" in my car for a full week.
    test
  5. TeKneeK

TeKneeK The Heart and Soul of RM

DONT BE CRUEL was a sick ass album
    test
  6. K-Skills

K-Skills Mr.Skills

classic album man.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.