~*New Crack*~ Welcome To Jerzey!!!

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Diztinkt, Aug 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diztinkt

Diztinkt New Member

test
  2. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

hard to hear the vocals cuz the quality is bad. sounds like ya flow is good kinda pac esque from what i can hear.
    test
  3. Diztinkt

Diztinkt New Member

test
  4. Diztinkt

Diztinkt New Member

test
  5. Diztinkt

Diztinkt New Member

test
  6. Charlie_Br0wn

Charlie_Br0wn (Creative Alias Here)

Wow...This Beat Reminds Me Of "Welcome To Detroit" By Trick Trick And Eminem.

Nice Flow...But Your Hook Is A Little Too Low For The Beat...Need To Raise That. Vocals On Your Verse Need To Be A Bit Louder Too...Just A Bit...Flow Is Nice. Delivery...Eh...Kinda Okay...So So...I Think Your Fast Flow Takes Away From Your Delivery. And Your Emotion Needs Work...It Sounds Too Robotic. Hook Is Nice...But Like I Said...Needs To Be A Bit Louder. Overall...Nice Track Man. Just Emotion Needs To Be A Bit Better But I Know It's Hard With Your Type Of Flow...Which Is Sick By The Way.

Return The Favor?
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=923638
    test
  7. Diztinkt

Diztinkt New Member

Yea That's What I Mentioned In The Post that I Somewhat Jacked The Melody From Trick Trick's Joint LOL, Changed Like 4 Notes And Caleld It Good. Thanks For The Feed, Link Will Be Returned.
    test
  8. HeXuM

HeXuM N.E.R.D.

Sup g.. hmm ya vocals dont seem like they sit on the beat right.. flow aint to bad, needs a lil bit of work.. same for ur delivery... sounds like you trying to get to many words into one sentence.. hook would be better with sum production n better quality on it.. i luv how you come on the 2nd verse.. flow is nuts!.. luv it... if you would pronounce the words clearer it would be nice.. nice u reppin the city hard.. 3rd verse pretty much the same as above.. u kept it real throughout the song.. stayed on topic... jus work on ya quality a bit (makin ur vocals crisp).. stay up n keep doin u..

return the love...
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=921614
    test
  9. Diztinkt

Diztinkt New Member

Yea, This Is A Rough Draft By The way, I Work With Jay hu Productions Outta Brooklyn, NY So This Track Will Be Re-done, with Better Quality And More Effort Actually Put Into It But This Is A Rough Copy To Get An Idea Of It, Thanks For The Feed Dawg,
    test
  10. Diztinkt

Diztinkt New Member

test
  11. Diztinkt

Diztinkt New Member

test
  12. Diztinkt

Diztinkt New Member

test
  13. BoBbyBatTz

BoBbyBatTz GeE GeE gEt ThE YaYo

shits sounded good but you need better quality !! the flo is there u just need more emotions like they said already im from jersey shits hott jus next time make that shit sound like you meen it on ya final version!!! but most deff you represented peace
    test
  14. Diztinkt

Diztinkt New Member

Werd Werd, This Shit Will Sound 100x Better In The Studio, I'm Going To Re-do The Whole Album On Saturday In The Studio So All This Shit Will Be Ironed Out. Good Lookin Out.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.