New Cover whats your guys thoughts? F4F

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by The Robotiks, Jan 17, 2014.

1. The Robotiks

The Robotiks New Member

Check out our cover of Chris Browns "Don't Judge Me"

Feedback 4 Feedback

Thank you
    test
  2. Justduce

Justduce New Member

Wow I'm surprised you actually sound good. You have a great voice. I think you was off at times as far as your notes but even then you still sounded confident which makes a big difference when your doing r&b. The quality wasn't that bad. To be honest i really have nothing bad to say about the song at all besides the notes which couldve been fixed with alittle pitch correction which most major artist including chris brown is using no a days. Over all GREAT JOB.

I really dont need you to leave a comment on any of my music unless you come across it in the fututre when i get the chance to become more active a familiar with this site. But what I would appreciate if a vote from you. Im in a comp. I'll leave the link to the site. It on takes a few seconds the polls closed sunday 11:59pm so the sooner the better. All you have to do is click on my name in the poll which is duce (@Justduce) and hit vote. Thank alot and maybe we can collab oneday.

http://hiphopsince1987.com/2014/fre...eeks-champ-now-polls-close-sunday-1159pm-est/
    test