new clothing, dope concept

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Okttane, Sep 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okttane

Okttane New Member

ill new clothing, dope concept

ayo man, I have been wanting to do this for a long time. Being a big hip hop head and a huge record collector i never felt just roca wear and the name brand clothes do not represent who I was. It did not distinguish me from the dudes in the hood or the white trash in the burbs all rockin the same gear. So i decided its time i did something. Im trying to put together this company. right now its just tee’s. the concept is really sampling clothes. I took pictures of my favorite records and best covers from my collection and am now ready to place them on clothes. In the future i want to add graff designs, vintage kicks (if some of yall are big sneaker heads to like me be on the look out for this). What i really just want to do is put everything on a black/white tee. But with lack of money for a real web site now i have to do this through cafepress.com. I have a regular shop and I have placed allot of the images on all different products mainly for you to few them and let me know if you would be interested. If i can generate enough people to commit im gonna upgrade to a vip account. right now i can only have 1 imagine on one tee at a time so id be a huge hassle if someone wanted this imagine and this dude wanted another. that is why a vip account is good. unlimited. So right now im just asking you to look at the pic’s and let me know if u would cop one of these images on a black/white tee. thanks for your time reading this. Keep it real and authentic.

www.cafepress.com/okttane

DQuick25@comcast.net

DQuick25 on aim

get at me with any questions or if u just wanna see what's good.

also feel free to check out my music at www.soundclick.com/okttane

thanks
    -Danny
    test
  2. Jabba-Jaw

Jabba-Jaw Custom User Title

it's a good idea...you need some dope album covers though

i imagine that they would have a lot of appeal to all types of people if you have good covers

but i think instead of just a printout of the cover it needs to be more of a design
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.