New Bruce Lee Clip

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Mellow Madness, Jan 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

test
  2. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

wrd

hwang jang-lee was faster though
    test
  3. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

bruce lee would kick fedex's face in without wrinkling his suit.
    test
  4. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

roflmao@the fedor/bruce feud

roflmao@how nothing will chnage wyte bois hate on bruce
    test
  5. Infamous-J

Infamous-J O.G.

Nice vid....
    test
  6. MCLEOD

MCLEOD licenced provider

when fedor releases his own martial art and reaches the peak of his physical abilities without hindering flexibility and reflex then i may believe he could be in bruces league but at this stage fedor is still just hype lets see how long it takes before he is knocked off his pedestal and be known as fedor the bleeded lol as for brucey my boy not even death could calm the legend RIP
    test
  7. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Fedor will be beaten by some OTHER unknown bum in pride fighting within a year.

and nobody but pride fans and victims of endless, thoughtless, retard babble pride-fan debates will ever know his name.

These UFC loving queers at work don't even know the guy lol. I wonder if they know who Bruce Lee is?....
    test
  8. Lou-Ville Sluggah

Lou-Ville Sluggah Aka Louis Premier

is there a flood bruce? wtf?!
    test
  9. MosConfident730

MosConfident730 730

old...seen this
    test
  10. Grandiose

Grandiose five large

Bruce would kick the ever loving shit outta Fredro.

I could see the prick losing his life with the quickness.
    test
  11. Plekz

Plekz Guest

God damn, at 1:31 that shit was fast...
    test
  12. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

I dunno how anyone can Compare that Big Slow european with this Beast from the East?

Only Jet li can be Compared to Bruce.. Fedor Couldn't even touch Jet.. crazy bastids..
    test
  13. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

he hasnt hated on him once.

just spoke the truth based on facts. like video of all out fights. none of which with bruce exist.
    test
  14. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

lol.

you guys are so fucking funny. keep those bruce posters alive.
    test
  15. UnbrokeN

you have to understant that back then, no such thing as mma or pride of UFC existed. fighting wasnt even on TV. all the fights bruce made, and he did have them with boxers, karate experts, wrestlers, juda etc..he never lost once..and he was beating true champs- you need to seriously read up on dude. you and wyte boi act like all bruce was doing was acting. that he wasnt a real fighter. this is some huge disrespect and un knowing towards bruce and his life because he was a true fighter. homeboy you need to know that bruce started with fighting before he got serious into acting, it all based on him studying martial arts. and for you to believe that someone like fedor could just walk up on him and punch him in the face withut getting hit with one of those lightning fists or kicks..or even thinking of taking down bruce with some kind of sambo takedown move without getting hit or anything, is ridiculous. Lee speed and skill was far too advanced and ready for anythng to ever let anything like that get him down. he literally knew an asnwer to any fighting move, it was his life to know that.
    test
  16. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

^somebody with a brain, thank god

people keep saying "well i dont see any video clips of Bruce"

homeboy was fighting how many years ago?? people weren't taking videos of everything that goes down then like they do now

it's like just because technology is more advanced people think Bruce would lose...kids are delusional
    test
  17. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

lol you can tell who the older heads are..

We all reminise about Bruce Lee still in Awe of his Skill..

lol@ take downs.. Shit don't work against a true master..
    test
  18. UnbrokeN

the thing that seperates someone like fedor or cro cop from someone like bruce is, Feder etc they all fight for paper and the trophys, when Bruce was looking at martial arts for what it truly is, a form of Art. he trained for spiritual enlightment, far more scientific then Fedor and any other mma fighter..he wrote books about this shit, studied human combat in all its aspects. he was far ahead of his time actually, in a time when ''Fighting'# was still limited to certain styles, he broke with that old dogma and developed his own individual style that was best for himself...im sure fedor is on a good way and a great fighter, but he doesnt even deserve to be mentioned in the same line as a Bruce Lee..in 30 years maybe, after Fedor revolutionized the art of fighting as we know it maybe *cough*
    test
  19. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

another difference is, I could see some hillbilly hardass from the backwoods around here getting in pride and fucking fedor's world up....

however....i can't see anyone doing it to bruce.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.