New beats up and a Mixtape in the works

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by KlassicK, Apr 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KlassicK

KlassicK New Member

test
  2. KlassicK

KlassicK New Member

test
  3. KlassicK

KlassicK New Member

new mc's added to the mixtape line up inclue steve-onpoint and dice raw from the legendary roots crew
    test
  4. Syntax_Mastery

Syntax_Mastery Emcee/Producer/Engineer

o shit..

veteran member!

hot beat in "get up"
    test
  5. KlassicK

KlassicK New Member

ahh word we both been members for a minute haha, thanks for the feedback man, good lookin out, stay up, 1.
    test
  6. CRAM

CRAM a.k.a. Ellis Nova

been feelin ur beats for a minute, wish u woulda gotten me down on this mixtape shit, damn you! hot beats tho, stay up!
    test
  7. KlassicK

KlassicK New Member

good looks on the feedback man, thanks, there might be a spot or two opening up on the mixtape, i'll keep you updated, 1.
    test
  8. KlassicK

KlassicK New Member

test
  9. Cujomob

Cujomob Im on a whole new format

test
  10. KlassicK

KlassicK New Member

thanks for the feedback man
    test
  11. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

Are you looking for any more people on the mixtape, if so check out the link in my sig
    test
  12. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

Ill Melodies is pretty coo.. love the old skool groove you got on ya drums.. they banging pretty nice... this is dope man... keep it up... no real complaints..

Rider Music, damn this is pretty fire man... it's read for 50 and the G Unit man.. haha... this is fucking dope man... the chops and sounds are definately doing it hard man... shit bangs pretty well too.. love the sound of ya drums specially... great drop man..

Get on up... I have nothing to say... this shit is fucking bonkers x 100000... it' hits so nice... where do you find these funky ass samples from man.. they are pretty damn nice... keep this up.... i herd this before but it's hard... congas and shit on ya mix help out quite some aswell... fire!

Mixtape preview, some spanish type stuff, loving the vibe on the guitars... the sue of your congas and other percussion i very well into the mix... you do that well... this beat is pretty tight too.. instant head nod.. loving what you got here..

great stuff Klassic man... have taht layback feel to your music which is dope man..keep doing ya thing..

Show Me Love Like I Showed.... Thanx

"Love Unconditional"
    Emotional Hip Hop/RnB Commercial Joint..
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=885524
    test
  13. KlassicK

KlassicK New Member

thanks for the feedback man, much appreciated
    test
  14. black Panther

black Panther New Member

werd duke i like ya sound yo...LET'S TALK BOUT SOME MUSIC...i'm a get at u on AIM....

RUBANCARTER or BILLeDAVIST

look 4 me.
    test
  15. KlassicK

KlassicK New Member

aight i'll get at you at some point
    test
  16. Mc_Revolver

Mc_Revolver Rapmusic.com Audio Champ

Klasssssssickkkkkkkkk!

I actually get to see what you look like after 2 years of being a fan of your beats... Ever since them Jagurnaut days! If you are th same klassick! Anyhow, Sick beats I love em all... You got lots of talent, and these beats are just BLAZING! Keep em coming! If it had a DOWNLOAD button i would download them all and spit something to them... ANyhow, ill shit! MUCH LOVE..

So klassick likes ASIAN CHICKS? lol
    test
  17. KlassicK

KlassicK New Member

haha juggernaut days, that shit was mad olld school, thanks for the feedback man, much appreciated, stick with ya boy, i'mma make a happen, i got alot of projects coming up this summer with some good talent, so i'mma keep ya'll posted and keeping droppin new stuff
    test
  18. NonSenSE913

NonSenSE913 Active Member

this is much diff from the klassick productions i remember doing the orchestra type joints all the time everytime back in the day. this spanish guitar joint is tight as hell.

ill melodies- this shit is tight as hell. no other words needed to describe it. haha, i messed with that sample a couple weeks back but got tired of fucking with after like 20 minutes.

rider music- ahh, i messed with this same sample as well. your flip of it is much better than what i was able to come up with. nice job here as well.

get on up- once again...beats nice man...good to see you still got some hot shit.
    test
  19. KlassicK

KlassicK New Member

thanks for feedback man, much appreciated
    test
  20. KlassicK

KlassicK New Member

i'm gonna be posting some previews of some songs on the mixtape soon, so look out
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.