New beats from sickVisionz Productions

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Mr. sickVisionz, Nov 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. sickVisionz

Mr. sickVisionz The Gentleman's Producer

I haven't uploaded tracks in a while. If you're new to my stuff, theres 16 new beats on my site (101-116). If you've been listening to me for a while, the real new new beats are:

101-104, 107, 113-116

www.soundclick.com/sickvisionz
    test
  2. Realtime Ent

Realtime Ent T.A.P.

cant slow down - sick shit... love them drums

street linguistic - hot too, fx use was nice.. maybe use a band or a lo pass filter on it at some point.. drop out or somthing

my life - love it already haha... fucking dope shit, nice bassline that drops in .. i was about to say this could use some 808 but i jsut heard that shit

strictly for the south..- shit better be dope.. this is aiiight, not feelin this really..
    that synth messed it up to me, drums though,, thems are bangin

hardknock life - damn ••••• where you get that sample.. just blaaaaaaaze..
    had to say it with that synth... this beat is official, Gangsta

on the grind - shit is straight.. nice drums once again

holerr at me peep a few or somthing
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=942816
    test
  3. eNfO

eNfO YEEEAH BABY

the sample on that hard knock life beat is crazy

the hihat change up on that beat is insane too

stay around man, you always got a few beats that stand out when you update
    test
  4. WillieK

WillieK New Member

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=943800
    ^^show bak some luv

Can't slkow down - soundin pretty hot, meldoy osund familair, duno where it frum, drum mos def ill, and chorus soundin sorta trance ish, but orignal and dope, brign the bass out a lil more, drum bangin reall nice, dope track

Rough Territory - the syn is a bit oo nasty fo my taste haha, blend wit the dru madn the otehr accompanimentz pretty well though, shit hot in a way

My Life - soundin reall chill, does sound likes umthin the diplomatz would rap over, bass is goes well wit hte meldoy and the drum, not feel inteh chorus though, might want to change taht

dope shit wit dope quality

keep it comin manh
    test
  5. Mr. sickVisionz

All links have been returned. Up
    test
  6. Turl

Turl Producer

cant slow down - like the bassline, drums is tight everything sounds good, like those effects you got in there, that kinna high pitched sound. Feelin this, could picture the wu on sommit like this :) keep em comin
    test
  7. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Can't Slow Down - Wasn't sure were this one was gonna go when it started, but when it finally dropped I was really feelin it. Love that melody, and the percussions are crazy, panning was a nice touch. Nothing really wrong with this forreal

Rough Territory - Real Pharrell with this one. I'm feelin the vibe, and the offbeat snares work for this. This would be a nice club track, but nothing really attention grabbing
    test
  8. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

Can;t slow down.. this is def east coast hip hop here.. dont like the vocal "heys".. loving it when it's just the chopped up melody.. reminds me of some old school jigga joint.. I can picture him back in the in my lifetime vol 1 days ridding this joint.. keep it up Atomic.. this is dope NY shit..

Rough Territory, synth is ok.. I like heavy synths like that but for some reason it's not doing it for me.. hi hat work is dope.. this one is ok, not really doing it for me.. keep doing ya thing,..

Streets Linguistic, intro is dope.. very ambient beat.. got simple pads and stuff just ridding, this would be on some Nas ish.. has a nice lil synthy vibe like you said.. this is pretty coo.. just needs and emcee. stay up homey..

Peep these for me when u gtta chance.. good look.

"Got My Swagga Back"
    50 Cent/Commercial Vibe..
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=945244
    test
  9. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

I listened to "113 - My Life," since I been feelin Cam'ron a lot lately, haha. Sample for the intro is pretty good. Drums are pretty cool, they serve the purpose. I'm not sure if I really like the bass all that much, but everything else works. The piano, whether sampled or composed, is dope. I don't like the chorus switchup. You should just leave the beat as the loop that you had for the verse.
    test
  10. Cujomob

Cujomob Im on a whole new format

returnin love here...... 113 = this is smooth, like the sample drums is laid back go good with the sample... decent joint here 114 = sound like its on a club vibe... like the down south drums... synths are cool... nice work keep it up..... (oh by the way that was me rappin on that "Angel" joint... i rap an produce, but still thnx for the love) get at me - 1
    test
  11. Mr. sickVisionz

Thanks for the feedback
    test
  12. indeks

indeks Godfather

Returning the love

Can't Slow Down - This real nice... fucking sick organ sounding thing playing through... its so clean. Like the synths... drums are hard. Overall this is DOPE
    test
  13. OmegaBts

OmegaBts New Member

Ehhh, I'm not feeling some of the beats listed on your site. I don't know, just not my style. Keep banging though, and thx for the feed.
    test
  14. Auditory

Auditory New Member

116 hot a dope anthem synth sound to it. the beat drops in a way i would not have expected it to. its sounds pretty dope though, i could see an emcee rippin it. not really feelin the "ey's though". rough territory got that dark club vibe on this one right chea, beat is decent. I like street liguistics the most though. this shit is hot, that bass is bumpin too. It has a trippy ass sound to it but i could see it bumpin in the club with the right song to it. I think id turn the phaser sound down jsut a little though. beats dope though. keep elevatin dawg.
    test
  15. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

CAnt slow down
    ...im feelin this shit...real creative...the hihats are tight....feelin the bass the on this piece......the sample work is dope......drums are thumpin coo......dope shit 4 reel...the hey what chants are nice 2 ..
    test
  16. Mr. sickVisionz

Thanks for the feedback. Up
    test
  17. Mr. sickVisionz

Up Up and Away
    test
  18. Skwirm

Skwirm Soul Mechanix Beats

101, This is heat. Love the horns. Anthem. Bass knock'n too. Drums is nice. Feel'n this one.

102, This lovely right here. That synth feels rough. Drusm is bang'n. Bass is awful.

103, Anothere dope sample. Drums is knock'n. Feel'n this one.

104, Whoow this sample is krazy nice. U dope man. Drums might be push'n it but they work. Feel like they could be a bit grimeier on this one.

Nice beats dawg you kill'n em.
    test
  19. Mr. sickVisionz

Thanks for the feedback.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.