NEW Beat! "Think Again" Links WILL BE RETURNED

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Munq, Dec 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Munq

Munq aka Lock Down

What up RM! This, is actually the first beat I've ever posted on rm, but NOT THE FIRST BEAT I'VE MADE. However, I've only been producin for 4 months, but still. Check out my brand new beat "Think Again" on my soundclick page, link in sig.

ALL LINKS will be RETURNED.

one
    test
  2. Phoenix5891

Phoenix5891 T.S.K.

Thanks for the feedback

I think with some better sounds and a better mix this would be tight..If you could get a guitarist to replay the guitar part that add alot..Keep grinding
    test
  3. Munq

Munq aka Lock Down

Thanks for the feed. Yeah, lol, mixing was never my strong point...
    test
  4. incubusdude421

incubusdude421 New Member

wuttup man......returnin the favor.........listening to 'Think Again"..i agree about the clarity of the mix, but this is generally a good track with a cool melody. Maybe bring out the elements in the background a bit more. I can hear a variety of mc's workin this beat...its definitely cool in the sense that you've left breathing room for the mc or vocalist to do their thing. Also, the melody seems tailor made for someone to be able to write easily to this. This is a good track...maybe add some variation in instruments later in the track, but I am diggin the groove in the beat. Again, focus on bringing more clarity to the mix, but you got the groove down ..no complaints. Keep doin ur thing..
    test
  5. Munq

Munq aka Lock Down

Thanks. Any mo feedback, peoples?
    test
  6. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

Returning the favor... Aight...

Real nice guitar sample... shakers are nice. Im not feelin the drums though. The 808 clap is good, but that kick aint cuttin it for my ears. The bongos are good though... The other instruments melodys just kinda clutter the whole beat... The notes clash a lil bit too... Its aight, keep workin tho...
    test
  7. ShadowPump

ShadowPump Neck Therapist, M.D.

i see where ur takin this.....not bad at all....k well u neeed to remix the bass and take it down a notch.....bring up the clap.......not abad beat tho.....keep elevatin ty for the feed too
    test
  8. Munq

Munq aka Lock Down

Thanks pimpz. Oh and reapah, that's not a sample.

EDIT: I'm a work on gettin the kicks to bang harda. Only prollem is my pathetic amount of ram and cpu power. That's mainly why I ain't done that in the frist place, cuz I was afraid my comp was gon crash or summin.
    test
  9. Auditory

Auditory New Member

this is pretty coo. the overall melody you got on this here is pretty dope. the strings that come in are pretty dope. keep practicing man
    test
  10. ThePlayaBlkGuy

ThePlayaBlkGuy New Member

test
  11. Munq

Munq aka Lock Down

Damn right, calchrn.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.