New Beat "Laid Back" ALL MOTIF

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Topic05, Nov 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Topic05

Topic05 TopicBeats

test
  2. PLT Productions

PLT Productions Baltics Most Wanted

returnin the love...

Yea this is chill out beat..I love the guitar, it`s hot...Drumms are good...Bass is nice, coulda been louder...Chorus is beautifull, lovin the sounds u used...Not my steezzz but anyway i was feelin it...Keep bangin
    test
  3. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

hell yea this is sick....feelin the melodies...all the instruments fit the track nicely....this some professional shit here.....u really can rock that motif well........dope drop
    test
  4. rez0nate

rez0nate New Member

Lets see...

Droppin nicely, 0oh, guitar is Off the hook, drums are Perfect. Bassline is just sick with it as well, I would turn the bass up a tad bit for that extra Effect ya know. Make it be heard, 0oh shit, dropped the second verse with them Crash Cymbals. Damn, ONLY thing I would do to this is maybe add more Reeverb to the Lead Guitar Melody to make it sound more like a Live Guitar Session, I think that would make this one of the best beats I've heard, If it sounded more like a live guitar. OMG, I'm loving this fuckin beat, holy shit I want a MOTIF. Fucker...

Rocked this shit Raw....10/10
    test
  5. Koach

Koach rm takes it up the ass

test
  6. Malabu

Malabu LEX-TOWN 859

returnin favor, this is straight fire, i cant even say nething about it, im not in this league
    test
  7. Hi. I'm ill.

Hi. I'm ill. scoop!

i'd peep, but i can't stream from the internet.. for some reason my comp won't allow me to do so, but what were you thoughts on my beat.. for the bassline
    test
  8. Topic05

Topic05 TopicBeats

Thanks pepl
    test
  9. Kaybi

Kaybi Guest

intro is nice 4 sure.....drops nice.... really feelin those drums... snare could be worked on.... but other than that real good work.... hihats perfect, kick too.... bass on point... main instruments sounds too synthetic.... i dunno wat that is, i think some sorta guitar.. but overall this got a good sound and a real nice vibe to it... holl@
    test
  10. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

damn man ur sick.. and its consistancy thats amazing.. the intro was dope.. i like the guitar.. bass is banging.. snare is fire.. i like how u setup the hi hats.. the hook is dope with the strings/snyths.. dope man.. keep growing..
    test
  11. Topic05

Topic05 TopicBeats

Ok thanks
    test
  12. Arkane Beats

Arkane Beats www.arkanebeats.com

I'm definently feelin the way this drops, percussion, drums and programming sound on point, nice drop man, I am feelin this forreal
    test
  13. Gzu-Tek

Gzu-Tek You'll Thank Me Later

god damn, reminds me of some r kelly type shit.

this is pritty dope tho. drums are nice and suit the beat perfectly. guitar is dope, chorus had a warm feel to it, this is def a dope beat.

please return the favor
    test
  14. Topic05

Topic05 TopicBeats

test
  15. ThugPoetIncredible

ThugPoetIncredible New Member

this shit is fresh homie, the sounds are nice as hell, sounds like a commerical beat

tight shit homie fo sho

damnnn heat keep it up the strings on the hook is hot , synths is fiyah

banger keep it up
    test
  16. ShadowPump

ShadowPump Neck Therapist, M.D.

good drop im likin all most all of it, but the main string(harsichord?) medlody sounds lil cheesy, but really this is hot stuff im likin it a lot pz
    test
  17. Unoriginal Bastard

Unoriginal Bastard Spare some change?

This is all well put together, good mix... feelin the drum and bass combo, go a good groove going on... that guitar melody just builds on that... the synths that come in clutter it a bit I found... the strings at the hook are great though. Enjoyed this track.
    test
  18. JUDGE MATHIS

JUDGE MATHIS ALL RISE AND GET IN STEP

this shit is funky as hell.
    melody-sick
    druns-crazy
    track-fire
    test
  19. Topic05

Topic05 TopicBeats

Thanks alot
    test
  20. djbassic

djbassic Brazen Beats

hitting u back man... melodies are so nice, sound such good quality...this all done on the motif right? I might go and cop the rack to entertain myself...you know if you can use the sounds etc in fruityloops? overall man the beat is just really tight, all the melodies work real nice and everything fits together well. Drum programming is sold, i would suggest throwing a bassline over the whole track because it sounds kinda empty when theres no bass behind it, other than that its hot! pz
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.