New Bangers From Majesty Productions "Simply Sick" "My Way" And "Movin @ A Fast Pace"

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Duro-Lace, Apr 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duro-Lace

Duro-Lace New Member

test
  2. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

Son you gotta get a better tag than that, its very annoying.

The first one is on some reflective personal shit, or and R&B joint single. I think you could add some hi hats to it at the 8 to 24 bar stretch just to liven it up and keep it moving. I could hear a track to it thoug so thats all that matters.

My Way is cool, the change up/hook is straight

The last track could use some reverb on the drums, the chops are a little boring a certain point but the main loop is hot, I think you could have gotten way sicker on the drums in terms or rides and crash cymbals upfront. Keep at it though mayne, peace
    test
  3. Yung Rich

Yung Rich The Truth

test
  4. dual output

dual output New Member

test
  5. Duro-Lace

Duro-Lace New Member

lol @ hating on my vocal tag...its suppose to be annoying guys....and F MAjor thx for your suggestions...but yea man thx for the love...Im returning the love now....1
    test
  6. Duro-Lace

Duro-Lace New Member

uppin stop sleepin
    test
  7. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

1st beat was cool, drums were pretty dope, melody was cool. seemed a little empty overall but with vocals it might help or it might not maybe a catchy melody on the hook would help.

second one was cool except i wasnt feelin the change up.

the main loop on the last one is hot, just kill the chops
    test
  8. iNKredible

iNKredible -!Ya Favorite Producer!-

lol yo u makin sure nobody stealin shit with the voice tag comin every damn bar! lmao...

but on simply sick - FROM WHAT I CAN HEAR(lol) shit is nice. r&b feel to it.. real laid back and sudductive

my way- another real laid back... u could of sold this to 50. he would of spit to this.. u know how he get all soft voiced and shit like ("hey girl come ride with me, yeah just come ride with me") lol.. good shit

movin at a fast pace - hot, i see big cas on this one. this is his type of groove... im not sure about the break down though, i guess its dependin on how its laced.

all in all, good shit tho
    test
  9. Duro-Lace

Duro-Lace New Member

thx for tha love yall...uppin
    test
  10. Ekko_Da_Villian

Ekko_Da_Villian Fuck Bullshit..Live Life

Simply Sick- this got my head noddin off top. Those chords sound familiar. I don't know where at. This sounds nice, but it could mos def have more to it. I like the drums, they sound real nice, nice n plain, dont need no hi hats or nothin. This mos def got commercial appeal. This is nice n plain for a MC to spit some shit to, sounds like some shit Snoop would spit on. U got a style that remind me of a cat named Detoxication, thatz a compliment, good shit on this. 8.2/10

Come Back- This sample is sick as fuck, damn, them drums is waaaaaaay too loud brother, they sound good but the mixing of this beat is very bad, go back and mix this again and you got yoself a nice lil banger, definately got commercial appeal for a rapper or singer, imma keep listenin to see what kinda chorus u got. Yeah, i really like them strings, this beat is nice as hell, just need to be re-mixed 9.8/10 with a better mix

Return The Love- http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=882393
    test
  11. Koach

Koach rm takes it up the ass

Simply Sick
    -Very nice, eerie/laid back steez. Love the shaker at the end of the four bars-I think they call that a form of "counterpoint". I just say it balences the percs: Few and then all at once-Clever.

My Way
    -Vocal piece, OK. Change flips the track kind of nicely. These drums/snare sound nice and pure, kind of remind me of when Quest did "Beats, Rhymes, & Life".

...Fast Pace
    -This is cool too. Keeps with the soul vibe and chopping steez of the last track. Pretty good.

Keep the sounds bangin'.

PEACE
    Koach
    test
  12. Duro-Lace

Duro-Lace New Member

thx for the pointers ekko...already returned the love...thx man...and good lookin out Koach, the jersey native...1
    test
  13. Duro-Lace

Duro-Lace New Member

uuppppppppppp no sleepy
    test
  14. Duro-Lace

Duro-Lace New Member

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppp
    test
  15. Duro-Lace

Duro-Lace New Member

uuuuuuuuuuuuup
    test
  16. Duro-Lace

Duro-Lace New Member

test
  17. Duro-Lace

Duro-Lace New Member

upppin once again....stop sleepin
    test
  18. Duro-Lace

Duro-Lace New Member

test
  19. Duro-Lace

Duro-Lace New Member

test
  20. Mic Grippa

Mic Grippa Mic Grippa

i didnt care for the simply sick beat, it was a lil too plain for me.
    the second beat, my way was pretty tight. i love tha vocals in the background.
    movin at a fast pace is super ill. i like that joint man.
    i also listened to on the edge. that beat is a lil more my style. i could do some crazy shit to this. lol keep doin it man. u deffinitly have a lot of talent.

www.soundclick.com/bands/5/mickeatonmusic.htm
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.