New assassin's creed gameplay video

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by menaz, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

I understand what your saying.....but your speaking on this like its an unknown....this isnt new ip....isnt a new series......isnt a new game developer....
    this is a new title in an ongoing series of games that has been one of the best of its kind......we all expect metal gear solid 4 to be a good game because of its pedigree right? well everyone expects bioshock to be a good game as well simply because of its pedigree....this isnt a shot in the dark here......everyone expects half life episode 2 to be amazing....same with bioshock....
    test
  2. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

I didn't know Bioshock was a series of games..interesting. Weird, I haven't heard of the game until now. Was it for PC or something?
    test
  3. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

^^well it's the spirtual sequel to system shock .......they lost the actual license for the name.....but this is a stand alone game, but incorporates some of the gameplay from those

never played them myself though...
    test
  4. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Visually bioshock is a stunning game, But I remember on the ps2, they would introduce visually stunning games that turned out to be total crap. I'm not putting bioshock down in the least, I'm just really skiptical about it. What I've seen so far hasn't impressed me.

It has some interesting concepts now that you elborated, but alot of the new games coming out will have enviroments that are totally interactive. The telekinesis is alright, swarming people with bees seems like a lame weapon,
    However, my main concern is, will you have to level-up to obtain these powers? I just hope it isn't one of those games where leveling-up take eons.

The goal of the game seems repeative, your turning Aqua-drivers into friends and capturing little sisters. I've heard, if you deicide not to harvest the little sisters then you can't progess your abilities. I want you to buy it, review it, without a bias slant.

It better be action packed if leveling-up takes eons.
    test
  5. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Is Bioshock actually that good? Is it out? Will I care once the FINALLY release the HL2.1 boxset next month?

And I see AC being another GOW. Good not great, one dimensioanl, short and stupidly overhyped.
    test
  6. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

You must have some extreme expectations. When you can't name many games better than one you're saying is merely 'good'....time to lower the standards a bit.
    test
  7. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Me?

I can name loads of games better than GOW.
    test
  8. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

You're full of shit. And don't even think about bringing up old ass games....shit doesn't fly.

You may be able to list 5 or so. That's about all G4 could list.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.