New assassins creed demonstration... Pax 2007

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by menaz, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I'm not looking for anyone to agree with me yet. I'm asking for people to be rational instead of judgemental because they haven't played the game yet. There are many things as I pointed out we can't know for sure until we actually sit the fuck down and play it. I'm speaking from what I've observed. The game is not what you want it to be however the game is exactly as they said it would be from what I've observed. The answer can't fully be known though until we play it. Now, If you could read I think you'd know I've stressed continuously that the rational thing to do in this case would be to wait until you've played it before casting a final judgement. You're acting like a speical interests group is paying you to be a contrarian. Im asking you to be reasonably skeptical until you play the game and see how it all pans out. Lastly you got it backwards, people are innocent until proven guilty. you can not prove them 100% guilty until you've played the fucking game. Like in a court system this would be their civil right to due process. So be a civil Juror don't fully discriminate with a guilty plea yet and save your final judgement until you've played the fucking game.
    test
  2. vinyl academics

vinyl academics vinyl academics

were you tryin to see how many different ways you could say "reserve judgement until you play it"?
    test
  3. LokStok

LokStok Fuck that LokStrok cunt

test
  4. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

No. I was trying to see if you were reading and my point was getting through.

Obviously it did.
    test
  5. vinyl academics

games combat still looks bad through video
    test
  6. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Some videos are bad some videos aren't bad.

Now stop acting like a five year old who needs the last word ... and go look at the jason bourne thread.
    test
  7. vinyl academics

looks terrible
    test
  8. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

like i said..this is the game industry....your guilty until proven innocent....the same shit goes for the music industry....you suck till you prove it otherwise....get the fuck outta here with due process...thats not the way the world works outside of the justice system..in any industry your product is shit till we say it isnt

when you make a product....we dont assume its good...we assume its shit until you show otherwise....

too human.....looks like ass right now..

fable 2....looks like ass right now...

until the devs prove to us otherwise...those games look like ass right now.......

assassins creed? looks like semi ass right now
    test
  9. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

No sorry you wanted to play judge therefore i'm holding you to the laws of the land, Innocent until proven guilty. You've already tipped the scales towards a bias conclusion when you decided to display a predetermend judgement. You have a retarded throught process on the level of Bush. it's like saying saddam is guilty of WMD until proven innocent. We all see where that thinking lead us. Point being it wasn't for the better nor was it fair. You're that dude who attacks countries like Iraq on wistful evidence alone. You're a closed mind on the level of a christian who judgementally calls everyone a devil. The court couldn't use you as a juror because you've already made up your mind such and such is guilty. What are you 13 years old? You just seem retarded to me when you state this games sucks because it hasn't proven itself yet. Again what way to be a prejudging ass hole. Clearly you're fair guy (lol). It seems more logical to give the game a chance to prove itself after you've offically played it.

http://www.assassinscreedblog.com/update-ign-debut-extra-info/#more-34

Good read. talks about Combat AI reaction and the smooth game play.
    This person actually played it.
    test
  10. vinyl academics

......the game deserves whats bein said about it RIGHT NOW could we be wrong? i hope so
    test
  11. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Points have been made. However, Lets hold off on the prejudgement of its final conclusion.
    test
  12. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

keep dreaming...due process doesnt apply to "liking" something...obviously im giving it a chance to prove itself cause im GOING TO PLAY THE GAME....but as of right now....guilty of sucking...get over it......thats the way any industry operates....
    this isnt court....stop getting butt hurt cause were talking bad about a game you love....i sware menaz i better NEVER EVER see you talk bad about a game before release otherwise your a fucking hypocrite...so keep reading over your posts next time you comment on a game

we still koo though....
    test
  13. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

combat looks clunky??? Shit looked dope from the first gameplay they showed.....

plus it's made by the prince of persia team, if you ever played those games, combat was NOT the draw point..lol

and it was still an amazing game
    test
  14. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

It applies for logics sake.

And Again you're not understanding the words coming out of the key board. You can critize a game but you're flat out saying it sucks when you haven't even played it. And people who have played it aren't saying that. You're beyond critizing you're going to enter this game with your mind already made up that it will suck that is a bias unfair opinion of something all in the name of you wanting to be right, it's stupidity, espeically since you're buying the game. it's not about wrong or right. It's about You giving up your will to be rational all in the name of spite. It's fucking childish behavior.

I have nothing against you personally. None of my arguments are personal.
    But this game is one of thee most fantastic next-gen games to grace our presence.
    And I am looking forward to the trilogy.

That's a logical vaild point. I can't wait to see how it pans out.
    hopefully it will all pan out exactly like this lady explains... http://play.tm/wire/click/1568005
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.