New assassins creed demonstration... Pax 2007

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by menaz, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vinyl academics

vinyl academics vinyl academics

because the same shitty ai and combat system is there in the recent video?

no and i mean NO developer gives an exclusive blowout meant to hype the game for sales with a non optimized build...and yes developers lie you think theyre gonna say its shitty? no

seriously.......the draw distances are as amazing as warhawks though theyre nice
    test
  2. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

What Physical proof do you have that it is still there? How do you even know that new demo wasn't just the older demo version and they're saving the finished product for the shelves? YOU DON'T KNOW. You're going beyond critizing you're trying to act like you know FOR SURE. Like you worked on the game. You can't provide nor answer those questions.

Like I said... Wait for the game to come out then we shall see. This conversation can't go any further unless we actually play the game.
    test
  3. vinyl academics

that ubisoft always shows near final optimized builds for blowouts?

thats enough fact for me

but keep defendin it
    test
  4. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

How Do know they ALWAYS DO? And snice when does "Near final" mean "final".
    What Physical proof of this NEW DEMO? Something about that fact you haven't played the Final version makes me skiptical. I seriously doubt it was even a new and improved demo that was showcased.
    test
  5. vinyl academics

look at their blowouts and then compare to old videos.....its pretty simple

near final isnt final but just before screen tearing and framerate are fixed
    test
  6. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

You said there was a BRAND NEW VIDEO. I'm asking to see this video.

The latest one known is Pax 2007 which is the demostration where your concerns where addressed. If i'm going to compare I'll need that video and even then I'd say it's not FINAL.

So why won't you wait to actually play the game? And if this is what you think why even buy the game?
    test
  7. vinyl academics

ign has a TON of new videos
    test
  8. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Post them? I've seen all the gameplay and can tell whats older than pax 2007.

Please answer these questions...

So why won't you wait to actually play the game? And if this is what you think why even buy the game?
    test
  9. vinyl academics

im postin from my ps3 i can't link but they just did a huge front page blowout

and withhold the criticism i have? no thanks

and im buyin it for the same reason i bought okami and psychonauts.....i love the idea behind it and maybe buyin it will get similar titles made even if this one sucks....okami and psychonauts were great though
    test
  10. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Key phrase... "if this one sucks." Which it won't from what I've seen and heard.

There is going to be side quests, rpg elements, intergating, eavesdropping, and You can aquire an improved tackle while running through crowds. You can also go to any city you want. Quite during any mission you want and that mission will pick right back up where you left off when you go back to it.

Nov 13th can't get here fast enough.
    test
  11. vinyl academics

i know what you can do.....but i have a feeling the reviews will be around 8.5's
    test
  12. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I'm thinking 9.0 or 9.5 because games hardly ever get rated with 10's.

Unless of course G4 is on halo 3's nutsack. reviews really doesn't mean shit to me.
    test
  13. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

Leave
    test
  14. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

ok...so what happens if all 4 guys attack you at once?

since that's what people want apparently....

it'd be impossible if it were realistic.
    test
  15. LokStok

LokStok Fuck that LokStrok cunt

it's not about having them all attack at once .. it's just the sluggish politeness of how they take it in turns ..
    test
  16. vinyl academics

it's better multiplayer than gears =)
    test
  17. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

i think its more the game should focus on combat positioning.....if you engage in the middle of 10-15 swordsmen you should have no chance....if anything the gameplay should involve strategy to lessening how many fighters are around you at a givin time in order to increase your odds at beiing successful....in otherwords putting yourself in a position where you can retreat to better ground...and where there is no enemy behind you....that would provide major enhancements to combat....instead of just being swarmed by attackers and waiting for one to attack....it should force you to think and strategize your position relative to the enemy....THAT would make the 10-1 make sense and add a whole new depth to the gameplay mechanics....

think the movie 300...
    test
  18. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

You don't even know if that is how the game is going to play. You don't even know if the AI is reacting causiously for a logical reason. If everyone swarmed
    in all at once they'd be chopping each other to bits. I was watching the TGS gamplay and altair was struck by more than one guy at a time. Infact three
    guys struck at him two sort of blocked and missed while the other was killed.
    Soon after Altair was stabbed and died. We can sit here all day long and judge different demos but it's going to come down to actually playing the game. When you watch a movie and the star is surrounded by a group of bad guys do they all attack at once, hell NO. If they did the movie would be over before it even started. I admit sometimes they do stand around alittle long but I can't say why that is until I play the game.

I speculate It could be that the AI is stratgically thinking out their attack. The AI could be intisapating your move like in a game of chess inorder to counter it. or it could be the fact the demo is played on a easy difficulty. If you played halo 3 on easy you know the AI is fucking retarded and it changes the game play drastically.

I think we need to wait PLAY THE GAME and then make a final judgement.
    test
  19. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

ninja gaiden?
    thats all i have to say about multiple combat a.i.

but seriously menaz...you keep saying we dont know....we dont know.....and then you try to crush our arguements....the thing is YOU CANT....because we are responding to what we see...the same with any fucking game....there has been many games people doubt before they come out...but your defending this ONE Game like you have invested interest in it....like your so amped over this game that your appalled at anyone not liking it as much as you do....the sad fact of the matter is that at this point from what WE DO KNOW...the game doesnt look the way we all wanted it to....

so stop getting your panties in a bunch because we dont agree with you....the game doesnt look as great as you want it to right now...thats the sad truth....when it comes out...if it does...great...but as of RIGHT NOW...its not there.....so you can respond all you want about "what if's" and "maybe's" and what the "developer said"......we saw the same bullshit happen with LAIR....this is the game industry...your guilty until proven innocent
    test
  20. vinyl academics

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.