"Never in my life would I pay a woman for sex."

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by GaLaTeA, Jan 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

"Never in my life would I pay a woman for sex," I hear from the side. After I rotated my head I located the voice in a crowd of already lightly drunk middle-aged males. Penas, Joe PENAS. Ljubljana's "Meeting Point" club, where post-middle-aged generation of men gathers, who are looking for something, and pre-middle-aged generation of women who would like to find something.

Apart from that, the club also has spectacular food.

I've heard that specific sentence before, yet each time it kind of bothers me. "I've never paid a woman for sex" or "I don't believe that I'm able to hire a prostitute," or even "I'm not a man that would require sexual services" would somehow be more appropriate or tolerated.
    However, the dedicated, most chauvinistic and even hypocritical statements as the 1st one make me cringe. Not to mention those statements always come from insincere, and frustrated men full of complexes, who I dare say, would prefer to sleep with their mother, if it only ment that no one would know.

Why is intellectual prostitution, we are witnessing every single day and everywhere, acceptable for most? Why is IQ of 120 worth more than a good ass? Why is a woman who has impressive legs in combination with inexpensive mini skirt and did who knows what to get to a degree in something as irrelevant as a degree in "work organization", more respected than the woman who sells her "tallents/assets" directly?

Prostitution is similar to illegal substances in a way, with the dealers always bringing nothing good to the table ~ or in this case pimps/madams. Legalization would in a way be the best choice. The irony is that, of all things public only public houses are not government subsidized. There would be a decline in social tension, numbers of suicides could be reduced, and also there would be a few less divorces, I'm sure.
    test
  2. JBCizzle

JBCizzle Fighting White Lightning

I just know that whether you pay them money, or have to listen to them talk about their problems, you're always paying women for sex. You just don't always know it.
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Time spent talking could be labeled or interpreted as currency, however it shouldn't necessarily cost much to listen.

But yeah, point taken...
    test
  4. WWByeye

WWByeye former White widow

Well for example street prostitution is a problem 2 s.c. normal ppl whom are locals. Them tourists come around night and day, drunk or on something, traffic is huge, can`t sleep.
    Em ask sex from old ladies, mothers with their babies, children walking dogs, everyone.
    Also drugs come around where is street prostitution, that`s why it`s more acceptable to do prostitution private or at clubs or sthing.
    Never slept for money or drugs tbh but have lived in that kind of area, citizens protested till em banned street prostitution. Now there is only thai massages lmao
    Police keeps shutting em down but always new ones come up
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Isn't there a law as to how late people can be loud at night over there? Here one can be noisy until 10 p.m., after that they'd need special permit ~ those are usually given out on holidays or for special festivals, but other than that the police is in charge for any disturbances of night order.

The act of prostitution itself is the same no matter where it occurs, however I can understand that some would rather turn a blind eye to it if it was done "in other places".

I've seen a rise of "massage parlors" here as well, only some have permits for "erotic massages"...:funny:
    test
  6. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

It would make sense to legalize it, help regulate the industry, make it safe for the women (for a while prosties here were being found chopped up in duffle bage outside of town) and bring in tax revenue.. Also the social stigma would change too, sexualy frustated ppl who are unable to pick up women due to anxiety or complete lack of game could get laid.. Everyone benefits

If i had the money i wouldn't think twice about relying on call girls to satiafy my needs in between my seeing girls i actually care about. Which bring up another bonus, i think a lot of people enter relationships with someone simply because of sex, get all muddled in the head, claim to love the person and have the whole thing end badly in a couple years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I896
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Agreed.

I'm sure the legalization could follow in the footsteps of Amsterdam's (Netherlands) red district solution, not to mention it would help the economy as you've already stated.

The social stigma would probably lightly disappear in big cities, however I'm not sure if much would change in rural areas, but it could shake those places up a bit as well.

Those relationships usually fizzle out really quickly, if the emphasis only lies on physical contact and the desire to satisfy one's itch. Or am I mistaken?
    test
  8. liquid`acid

Ive seen them drag on for an abismal amount of time with quite a few of my friends, usually the girls become more emotionaly attached (but are unable to explain what they "love" about the other person) while the guys simply stick it out for the sex and the comfort of the familiar.

test
  9. WWByeye

WWByeye former White widow

My point was, people living in prostitution area suffer from it, cuz em are considered as prostitutes too. I don`t like the idea of legalization, human traffic would also be worse. Seen it. All the ideas are good, only the practise sucks.
    Here it`s legal, only buying it and human slavery are banned, but police can`t do anything about them cuz it`s impossible to prove anything.
    test
  10. liquid`acid

I used to live on the prostitute strip here in edm.. Genrally it was really easy to tell the prosties apart from the rest

What was sad was when you saw 15 year old girls doing it

test
  11. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

paul mccartney's wife made 700 pounds an hour during their marriage, costing sir paul 24 million pounds.

a hooker is what, 150-500, 1,000 if you're rich, an hour and you only have them for 1-2 hours?

1,000 a night, every night he was married, would've cost sir paul 1.46 million pounds, a savings of 22.54 million pounds.

he would've gotten the sex, saved the money, and hadn't had to listen to any of the bullshit.

while i'll never pay for a hooker, in some cases it just makes sense.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.