NESS LEE THINKS LOE PESCI MOUNTED A CAMPAIGN AGAINST Him. ARCANE CONFIRMS IT

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Loe Pesci, Jan 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pill grim

pill grim CHRONNIE SPARKO

this is fucking ridiculous tbh
    test
  2. My Name Is Gob

My Name Is Gob $3,000 Suit, Cmon...

dagaud is just a popular moniker
    test
  3. Notsure

Notsure Well-Known Member

Dear @Ness Lee,

I understand that being slandered in relation to a product (battle) you've put time & effiort into isn't fun. I understand that seeing hateful comments about yourself from people seemingly anonymous isn't fun either. I also understand that this "campaign of hate" taking place through a medium where potential target audiences of yours reside is counterproductive for your bank account.

I understand all'a dat.

However, my nigga

It's time to be a fucking man, and ask yourselves the following questions:

- Am I too grown to worry about what some forumaccount thinks about my performance?
    - Am I too grown to overanalyze the patterns of voting on an online-poll on an independent website?
    - Am I too grown to waste my time asking moderators on rapforums for printscreens of screenames voting against me to prove a point to the combined 40-50 ppl who read that post?
    - Am I too grown to struggle to convince myself that this is the wrongdoing of a (non-anonymous) friend of mine, simply because he's a fan-favorite of my detractors?

I think this is a valuable moment in your life to reevaluate yourself from within, starting with the answers to the questions above.

TL;DR It's time to not act like a bitch ass nigga
    test
  4. Wong Fei Hong

Wong Fei Hong Unorthodox Boxer

I don't understand this.

I'd rather hear good music from both then see drama unfold. Battle over and done with. Might as well see who can make a better album moving forward.
    test
  5. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

so you still think I mounted a conspiracy against you ?

or did you realize how ridiculous it is ?
    test
  6. Korey

Korey Well-Known Member

test
  7. Writeous

Writeous Loose Leaf Bruce Lee

Its out of my character to let folks in on convo's, especially on a message board, but I think its appropriate now. I remember there was a time Ness and I had a brief convo and he informed me that there was heavy weight KOTD opponent lined up for him, where both counterparts agreed to partake in. But due to trolls and a few "real" people legitimately uninterested voicing their displeasure to the match so intensely and passionately (lol), KOTD changed their minds on it a week or two later. If that doesn't qualify as losing opportunities because of trolls, then I dont know what else to say.

Whats weird about this whole thing is that the people that seem to not like Ness, HATE him as an battler, on some I wish he never existed type shit. Just doesn't make sense to me...
    test
  8. Dunk

Dunk FROG JUMP LEAP

who was the opponent?

either inform us or it's ducktales imo
    test
  9. robvandam

robvandam Well-Known Member

pesci sits home smoking boogeys and trolling on rm and otbva all day...he always manages to get the attention by making things about himself smh
    test
  10. Automator

Automator Active Member

tbh the fact that the majority of RM complains when Ness Lee gets a headlining battle DOES hurt his opportunities.

but that's not Pesci's fault, it's Ness's for not being appealing to them. it's delusional af to think that if fans don't think you're good they must be secret Pesci accounts. some people just aren't into Multies Mumbled Rhythmically.
    test
  11. robvandam

robvandam Well-Known Member

ness lee murdered pesci after that he wasnt the same

lol @ pesci admitting he stays on the phone discussing rappers.....h
    test
  12. slimjames

slimjames Member

*ness lee arms crossed looking at the camera pose*
    test
  13. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

when was this?
    test
  14. 12345678

12345678 New Member

man i feel bad for ness lee it seems ppl on here hate all the humble ppl an like all the cornball arrogant fake swagger having wiggers/ wannabes
    test
  15. ZEDD

ZEDD Active Member

Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo :funny:
    test
  16. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

first off

when I do "troll" its from my own account.

secondly
    up till yesterday I hadnt posted on any forum in months and months and months..

thirdly who cares what I say..

lastly I DONT DISLIKE NESS AS A BATTLER AND ARIST
    WHy WOULD I have ACCEPTED him as an opponent when I could have gotten a bigger name... ?

many people here seem to dislike him , some of my friends dont dig his style , some do... who cares ?

tuns of people love me and tuns of people hate me ...
    did I ever blame anyone for not getting smack rappers like Pat does?

did I blame my past opponents for swaying the publics opinion and TAKING away my opportunities and fucking with my money?

NEVER...

:pescigoat:
    test
  17. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

so who was he gonna battle ?

and how does bookbag jimmy and dunks (among others) comments make ME responsible for that battle not happening ?

Ness (and some of you guys) are basically saying that I convinced trolls and fans to sabotage Ness's opportunities on purpose

Ness is convinced (arcane confirmed the same thing happened to him) I ran a CAMPAIGN to ruin his battle opportunities

some elaborate plan I hatched to make sure he doesnt succeed as not only a battle rapper but as a RAP ARTIST...

he is retarded for believing that and those defending him are just as brain dead

My focus is making music and getting paid to rap.. whether battling or otherwise..

if you see me battling im getting paid..

period..

anyone not getting paid to battle rap can blame themselves

if youre gonna blame trolls and fake votes for your demise there is clearly other issues in play

if i get trolled and people put fake votes against me you think I give a flying fuck?

how many times did I do shit that makes fans HATE my GUTS.????

how am I getting paid more than before ???
    test
  18. KeepCalm

KeepCalm Member

Serious question Loe, why do you give a flying fuck what ness lee of all people say? Looks like he's gettin you heated.

Why not just let it roll off your shoulder, book a top tier cat, make that skrilla and forget dude ever texted you cryin like a school kid?
    test
  19. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

cuz tbh Ness is a good dude.
    If I hated him as a battler and artist and HAD sabotaged him I would be laughing my ass off right now..

not trying to get him to see how retarded his non founded theory is..

If someone you actually respect accused you of doing something so foul and ridiculous you would be kinda pissed about it..
    test
  20. Dunk

Dunk FROG JUMP LEAP

lmao, the only person pesci's actually hated on (and i'm half-convinced that was all jokes) is charron, and look at how well charron is doing now (touring with wu-block, getting booked for damn near every kotd event, etc)

ness is just in his mid-30's and looking for somebody to blame for his failed rap career. plz chill.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.