NESS LEE THINKS LOE PESCI MOUNTED A CAMPAIGN AGAINST Him. ARCANE CONFIRMS IT

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Loe Pesci, Jan 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

So I get a text today from Ness Lee... saying to "stop talking shit on RM"
    and if it's not me who did this (and Mounted a campaign against him after our battle) then I should post on RM and tell the trolls/ my fans to stop talking shit about him cause its "ruining his money and opportunities tremendously"....

anyone here can testify to the fact I havent posted here in MONTHS...
    I have in the past posted frequently on here...

asides MischiefQuoter2
    I have NEVER made a "fake" or dubious "troll" account to attack anyone and say something I wouldnt say openly..
    I have never altered votes, or paid for votes or views or cohersed fans of mine to say or do anything to alter peoples opinions about my opponents (let alone PAST opponents)

I pride myself in never biting my tongue and I think most people know this..

I talk with Nino Bless every so often, he called me up while back and we chatted about this and that, battling , music etc...
    in this convo he asked me "Yo do you HATE Ness ?"

and my answer was "WTF? NO... why would he think that??? ,,,"

well today Ness thinks not only I talked shit about him under some random account.. but I MOUNTED A CAMPAIGN AGAINST HIM after our battle (which wasnt judged)

Now I quote from our texts just now
    "Its affected my money and opportunities tremendously, why would I think it's not you.., takes 5 minutes to set up an email and 5 times more for a rapmusic account. times 150 who has that kind of dedication" - Ness

apparently theres someone who made him realize it HAS to be me who caused this loss of money and booking.....

that source is obviously ARCANE.. someone who's openly expressed the non-founded claim that I mounted yet another CAMPAIGN against him after our battle..

ARCANE is your source bro.. ?
    cmon son... he won the grand prix and fans that dont like him HAVE to be after him cause of ME?

fuck off with that shit, I dont control the fans....

everyone has fans and haters, trolls will always try to fuck with people they dont like... its all about not giving a fuck about that...

apparently Ness has a "Screen shot" of something proving that someone voted 150 times for me on our battle poll on RM.
    So post it..
    If some fan/troll/ness hater did this for me let Ness know cause I sure as hell dont have time to do bullshit like that.. I never gave a fuck about what people thought and a few votes isnt gonna change anyones opinion on a battle...

Im about battling and getting paid to do it.
    I wouldnt be battling if I wasnt getting paid now and I dont waste time (money) on trying to "sabotage" anyones "career" "money and "oppertunities"

Blaming me for every single troll that ever said anything about you is just plain fucking ridiculous and of ALL people why would I single out someone I do support as an artist and battler.......???

if the trolls did this and fed info to ness to make him hate me so be it. I never let this shit affect me..
    Today I lost a lot of respect for a battler and artist I've always bigged up and talked very positively about since his first battle vs paperworks...
    matter fact I had no obligation to battle ness I could have gotten a bigger name and chose to battle him on the strength that I actually dig him as a rapper...

anyway.. stop trolling Ness and let him get booked and make money and get oppertunities cause apparently you guys are making it hard for him and somehow I'm being blamed for it..
    test
  2. Soda Popinski

Soda Popinski Bitches Love Soda

What's with all the KOTD drama lately? It's starting to seem staged.
    test
  3. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

starting to seem a little TOO staged......
    test
  4. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

I promise you this is all real.. Im not trying to turn the attention on me...

no rematch is planned.. nothing to do with promo ..

I can even post a screen shot of texts proving he insists If its not me, I should have no problem telling my fans to stop fucking with him cuz its fucking with his money and oppertunities
    test
  5. casual1

casual1 Well-Known Member

ain't no one got time for that shit. you expect us to read 600 paragraphs when you won't even remember your bars?

cmon son.

[youtube]4s5VvOFeHl4[/youtube]

just watch this instead, pesci rapping > pesci typing.

diz, next time your at pescis, log onto his computer when he's passed out and check his saved accounts/passwords on his browser (and lets be honest, they're saved, cause ain't no way pesci is remembering the password to 150 alt accounts). get back to us next battle in canada.
    test
  6. Akkilla

Akkilla Member

Battle rap is getting somewhat interesting once more
    test
  7. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

can someone tell this man he's paranoid and delusional
    test
  8. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

:datshard:

test
  9. Frelarmi

Frelarmi Member

Wow @ the amount of drama on RM in a 24-48 hour span :funny:
    test
  10. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

i believe pesh cuz i think he respects ness enough not to go out of his way and waste that kind of time for no reason at all

at the same time i think ness is a level headed dude and must have gotten fead some proof that seems really convincing
    test
  11. Akkilla

Akkilla Member

apparently Ness was complaining about missing his flight too?
    test
  12. Joykiller

Joykiller Vowel Movements

You say it's not for attention, but you bring it to the internet for all to see.

Why didn't you just approach him man to man and tell him it wasn't you and he needs to fuck off with the petty shit? I guess that would have made too much sense.
    test
  13. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

thank you..
    his "proof" is Arcane saying the "same type of thing happened" to him after our battle..... smh

there are tuns of people who dont like Arcane (for whatever reason, many have changed their minds since he stepped it up considerably since we battled and particularly since last years' Grand prix)
    to blame me for "Making people post hateful shit" about someone I'v alreasdy battled is just plain ridiculous....
    test
  14. KeepCalm

KeepCalm Member

Lol wtf ness?

I bet you're a fan of zeitgeist too huh?
    test
  15. Drink8cokesAday

Drink8cokesAday ALL DAY

Loe Pesci campaigning against Ness Lee sounds random as fuck
    test
  16. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

because

A. HE texted me and told ME if it isnt me who did all this to go on RM
    and post to tell the fans to stop fucking with his money and opportunities ..

like it would prove anything...

B. I didnt see him in person at the event ....

C. HE didnt call me to address it like a "man"
    test
  17. I posts pics of my Butt

I posts pics of my Butt New Member

I believe Pesci because Ness Lee is a mumbling whiny little bitch imo no hate Ness
    test
  18. ErikoRoma

ErikoRoma Well-Known Member

pesci bodyin the haters
    test
  19. Joykiller

Joykiller Vowel Movements

If he really asked you to come here and make this thread on his behalf then wow that's fucked up

Ness gets love here I don't understand why he would act that way and why he would ask someone to come defend him
    test
  20. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Pesci and I are good friends and he never hinted towards any dislike of Ness

Nor did he even ask me to vote in the battle thread tbf
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.