Nephilims Children of Fallen Angels

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Froggie Fresh, Mar 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Froggie Fresh

Froggie Fresh THe Elite of Times!

They existed...there were even fossils of seven foot humans with horns...but the media keeps it covered up
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Word peep out the love lock caves
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

Now u see why the Greeks thought they were fallen gods. BTW as were the days of Noah so will be in the last. Which means they will be back, how else does the govy explain the rapture.
    test
  4. Froggie Fresh

I know it's people that still exist with the Nephilim blood line...The bible said the fallen Angels couldn't touch God's people (Hebrews)...you notice that every tribe had giants except the Hebrews...

mainly the Philistines and the Canaanites (Africans or black people)
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

Ya that's why Noah was the only fam taken. But I believe some of his sons in law still had some in there blood
    test
  6. Froggie Fresh

The flood didn't kill all of them...the bible said there were giants in the land and after...something like that...Noah's son Ham 4th grandson Canaan, father of the Canaanites, the bible said the Canaanites had giants that's why the Israelite were afraid to take their land..The last nephilim the bible mentioned was King Og, he was 14 feet tall and 6 feet wide...that shit's crazy
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

Imagine seen that dude in Ur back yard chewing your dog. I would fucking lose it.
    test
  8. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

um, sorry to burst your bubble guy but this whole thing was a hoax... an admitted one, a pretty old one at that.

Anyways here is the letter from the people that 'supposedly' dug up a 'giant' skeleton.

[​IMG]

There was also another Giant skeleton hoax in the 50's I believe, turns out it was made out of Pig bones after DNA analysis was done.
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

There's actually been a lot of giants bones discoveries that weren't hoax tho. Lovelock caves being one of em
    test
  10. Froggie Fresh

Imagine how easy it was to lose your mind back in those days...niggas fallen out of the sky and raping mother fuckers...8 foot tall dudes walkin around with horns on their heads eating little kids...I woulda loss my got damn mind.

it's alot of crazy thing's in this world
    test
  11. Froggie Fresh

*sigh*

this guy...

you've never cracked open a bible in your have you???

ofcourse it's gonna be documents claiming everything's a hoax...they don't want physical evidence that proves what was said in the bible to be true...

If your school system taught you to be a thinker you would ask yourself..."who would take time out of their busy lives to make 1000s of giant skeletons and bury em all over the world." Please take into consideration that these giants have been found on every continent...now who would wanna do this??? it will take alot of dead pigs to do this...these governments are crooked dawg...they're not gonna tell the people "We found the remains of the Nephilims that were only talked about in the bible"...that's the last thing they wanna do...if you look up lovelock caves, you will see that soon after the giants were discovered, they disappeared.
    test
  12. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

Enoch spoke of these abominations.....
    test
  13. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

and also....i see there's some doubt concerning this topic.

there are documents proving that there were giants back in the old days....

not to mention the red haired giants that lived in ancient north america...they were all at least 7 feet, some tall as 10 feet.

Giants were not a hoax at all...

Genesis 6:4 (Original KJV):
    There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that,
    when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and
    they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which
    were of old, men of renown.
    test
  14. Froggie Fresh

out of thousands of giant skeletons found only two were hoax...you just contradicted yourself...

there are only two peices of documents that say two of the fossils were hoax, so how can you say that disproves the thousands of other fossils found???

it must of took alot of pigs to build em eh???
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

What's funny to me is how there's been Soo many proven things in the bible to a degree that science uses it to co sign and collaborate for other historical events from the time and even things we never thought could be true or literal. Like when do people wake up, its true.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.