Neocons on a Cruise: What Conservatives Say When They Think We Aren't Listening

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by identity-X, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Frightenningly, it does look SOMEWHAT like me; in the eyes. Looks more like my boy Crim, which is probably what scared me most.

By the way: clear lies like this, while actually illegal, is evidence of you being a dumbass and discredits you when you try to sound smart...
    test
  2. Joro

Joro New Member

I'm not saying you can't call Nislanif unintelligent. I'm saying that it is racist to say to him "you're unintelligent because you're black", which is what your comment "the bell curve pretty much states your defiencies" implies.

And no, as a black man I would never say that to another black man as I would obviously be commenting on myself. It has nothing to do with sense of humor or reptilian brains or whatever the fuck you were saying.

I agree with Nislanif, you are pretty thick. Not because you're white, but because you talk gibberish (without realizing it), and love to put other people down. My mother would say you like to be "wrong and strong".
    test
  3. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

lol.

he did the same thing with abortion and genocide.
    test
  4. And I still do. Abortion is legal genocide. There's nothing like killing a voiceless population to help get over those violent impulses to slaughter the middle class.

Id-X will not hold an idea responsible for it's outcome. He believes all ideas are innocent, even after they murder hundreds of millions in the name of Utopia. As long as we have enough head-strong teenagers who will never witness the slaughter first hand, neither Communism or abortion will ever be considered genocide to Western populations.

I very much hold an idea responsible for it's outcomes. In fact, because there are only so only a finite number of manifestations an idea can become (because *SURPIRSE* human beings only have a finite number of emotions to work with), it is very much plausible to hold ideas responsible for what they incite.

The Neoconservative future is an adaptation to pick-up where Imperialism first started. Instead of trying to impress developing nations with our technology and culture and weaponry for them to emulate, the Neoconservative future prepares to return humanity back to it's number one past time: religious warfare.

Why? Because those countries haven't finished evolving yet! They still walk the earth with an Iron Age mindset trapped in an Information Age body. There is no real understanding of why history turned out the way they did. They'll just be content to blame the white man while people like Id-X claps along, forgetting to check the mirror.

Even America has forgotten the trials and the details that helped shape the minds of our Democratic forefathers. Neoconservatives will remind us and take us away from that useless path of stagnating Marxism.
    test
  5. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

i hold responsible those who missed the intent of the original creators of said ideas and pushed forth with their own twisted line of thinking that is responsible for the murder of millions.

Blaming communism per se on 20th century fascism is like blaming the Crusades on christianity per se.
    test
  6. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Of course you agree with nislanif your biasly black. It's only natural for You to fight for the survival of your superorginism. Just as your survival is dependant on committing alturism-suicide for the sake of the superorginism.

Where did I say those words? Infact, I didn't even personally comment on his intelligents. I sugguested the bell curve could possibly explain his
    deficiencies. So what your really saying is you find the bell curve racist, though it's a seven year researched study which many have tried to disprove but can not. You're not making sense. Sounds like you just want me to be Politically correct not speak the truth or be humorous. That's not going to happen.

See, The objective here was applied comically, but for some idoitic reason you still haven't figured that out. And of course you don't know what the reptilian brain is, though you have one, shit you don't even have the logic for a sense of humor. Someone dissed me, and got the clowning they had coming to them. If I was asian and he was white I would have attacked him for being ingorant white-trash.

You would have no problem with a chinese man saying that to a white man in a punchline. I've heard black emcees say things, such as, Jin eats cats. Which has nothing to do with science. In fact, Asians have a higher IQ than whites. Am I mad about this finding? NO. If I was racist I wouldn't even care to explain. If you laugh at chris rock making fun of black peoples intelligence than you are a hypocrite, espeically since science isn't involved. You going to hall-moniter chris rock for saying books are like kryptonite to black people? of course not.

You have a inferiority complex, it's not my job to make you feel whole, that is your job. Don't allow the inferiority complex to stifle your sense of humor or knowledge for the truth. Doing so will only turn you into a hateful black man living for the PC. Noone likes a hall moniter. You live in a politically correct enviroment one I do not care for when comedy is being applied.

As for your mom, She is a humorless old hag who produced a gene into this chaotic world without a sense of humor.
    test
  7. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Calling you unintelligent is correct. you can't even comprehend what I said.

"I would mention your low IQ, but I think the bell curve pretty much states your deficiencies."

I said, I "WOULD" mention your low IQ. However, I didn't. Then I suggested the possibilty for the way you are is the clear deficiencies discribed in the bell curve. You're the moron who hasn't even read the book trying to comment.

That is all I said. To call me racist, makes nosense. It's
    what demagouges do when they can't handle comedy or truths.

you are unintelligent and that reply proves it. You also have a dwarf face.
    Nothing you say makes sense. you speak gibberish. My punchline is ever more hilarious.

I understand, you think your at the top of the hierarchy so your trying to look impressively aloof though boiling with social-emotions you do not dare show.
    test
  8. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

It's not even ideology per se.

Ideological human beliefs are contradictions, once the belief does not work, the cohesion holding indivisuals together inside the superorganism falls apart. Therefore, a failed society under communism insued creating the cultural revolution in china where infighting much like between shites and sunnis today took place only it was the reptilian part of the brain mass murdering over who had the better knowledge over-all on Communist-ideology. Communism ideology just contradicts sociobiology. Therefore, can't ever work, ignoramous. A light blub should go off. Perhaps the bell curve explains your ignorance.

However, This whole Idea that doing away with corporations and industry and returning to savagery is a complete insult to evolution. That will not make humans less greedy, less murderous, less egotistical, less narcissistic. For example: take the yanomamo tribe behavior compared to chimpanzee behavior. First I'll shall explain the yanomamo tribes behavior. At first they were considered to be the most peaceful tribe of gentle savages. However, spending more time with them Napoleon Chagnon found out they were murderers on a grand scale. Infact, They are responible for mass genocide and mass infanticide. They would raid and enslaved other tribes, they would murder all the nearest tribes infants and men, taking their women to produce their genes with. Understand, All the infants and children would pose a threat to them and their future kins survival so they took their heads an smashed them against rocks. We are talking about a tribe of people who have been doing this before any outter influences. Now Compare that to the behavior of chimpanzee methods and there is no difference in survival methods. It was thought by jane goodall that chimps didn't engage in such behavior as humans did. She would find out, she couldn't be more wrong. Infact, she found out like humans, yes, chimps do engage in warfare. Infact, She discovered The strongest male chimps would set out to attack a group of chimps near by. They'd kill all the male chimps, then kill all the chimp infants who posed a threat to them and their future kins survival. And like the yanomamo men the male chimps would capture the female chimps to produce their genes with.

Chimps and humans are even responsible for infant/child murders within there own Hierarchy. The chimp females like the human women are the ones who are mostly responsible for this. For instance, Livia the empresses of rome murdered augusts kin, produced by his devoriced wife, to insure her kin would succeed the thrown. Like wise, a female chimp will murder other infant-chimps within the group, that she didn't produce, to insure her kin become the rulers of the Hierarchy.

per se, has nothing to do with it, it's about sociobiology.
    test
  9. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

As a friend, I beg of you to stick to music and leave the political posturing out of it. It really detracts from where your true talent lies. Otherwise, I suggest you go back to school because a lot of what you say teeters on the edge of bigotry and ignorance when you speak so vehemently on what you do not know.

I have to echo identity's sentiment that blaming genocide on communism is like blaming genoicide and the crusades on Christianity. I have to tell a lot of pseudo-afrocentric morons who don't know a thing about Christianity that Christianity had nothing to do with enslaving africans and taking them to the new world; it was a farce.

Here, you are making the same mistake. Now I do not know much about Commies, but I'm quite sure it didn't say "kill a shitload of people", however I am willing to guess that such a command would be counter to the ideal of communal living.

therefore, to use genocide as a reason to denigrate Communist theory is a non-sequitur. What you mean to do is denigrate Communism as it played out during certain applications through history, which would be correct far as I can gather.

It's (not so) minor distinctions such as these that leave you to sound very dangerously close to what people call you.

You know: that word you hate...
    test
  10. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

You might want to delete a couple sentences in here. You've actually topped yourself in sounding hilariously stupid.

You didn't mention what, now? [funny]
    test
  11. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

You are fucking immature and stupid. Convince a mannequin your intelligent. I can't believe your 30. Amazing!!!
    test
  12. identity-X

whoa. somebody missed the point entirely.
    test
  13. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

test
  14. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Well, I guess you told me.

Now go back to being hilariously wrong in the issue at hand.
    test
  15. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Here is my second point to my first point.

History + politics + biology + sociobiology + pyschology + psychoneuroimmunology = all interweaved.

Communism like Christanity is a replicator meme.

There is yet one other piece to my argument to prove your arguement null and void. And that piece I will get too, for now just note you know virually nothing about religion. Which makes sense considering your a Communist.

I find this interesting, Fedal castro denied he was a communist during the revolution inorder to gain authoritarian control over the masses.
    Though secertly castro created a shadow communist government where the real-revolutionaries were commited to marxists-leninist ideology. They figured out how to implement this program of social justice which included establishing state-controlled collective farms, drafting the populace into militias, seizing all businesses, Completely shuting down the free-press, and shifting all control into the hands of a bureaucracy answerable directly to fedial castro. Hell, They even took over the hot dog cart stands of the lower class. As for elections? They were totally out of the question.

The Ironic parallel is this, this thread is very similar to how castro tried to take power. Castro was outed as a communist by manuel urrutia one of his fellow comrades he appointed to the provisional government. Of course castro denied it to conceal what he was really up too, secretly collectivizing society. Castro did not fire or imprison manuel urrtia, no Urrtia left his duties behind never to return instead. However, Castro could not have Urrtia leave, it would of made the masses supicious that he was really implementing communism. So castro persudaded Urrtia back into his position of power only to flip the script on him. Soon castro started accusing Urrtia of being a United states propagandist and communist himself. Fedals words had the crowd so rillied up, a Petition to excuse Urrtia from his duties was signed and processed before the speech was over. Like-wise you're just a bunch of demagoguing communist like castro and his gang playing the shill game.

As for your knowledge on how Marx's intended theory is supposed to be,
    I would put your postulated argument in the same genre as yellow book journalism. You don't know what your talking about when it comes to either.

Frist lets look at the bio of Marx. He was a loner, who sat in a corners of the library at the british Museum. He endlessly assemblied his theories going through book after book after book. However, what Marx didn't know was he was subjected to fragmentary memes. This means all those ideas had been floating throughout the zeitgeist, Marx was just the receptive human mind to discover it. Functioning like an enzyme functions in human metabolism he spliced molecules together destined for each other. In other words: Marx pasted those ideas together like a collage timeline inorder to come up with his own ideology, which he named after himself.However, the newly birthed ideology fell flat on its frustrated face.Infact, the only small amount of matter which his ideology had control over was Karl Marx's mind and body, a mere 150 pounds of pure isolated humanity. Even though marx worked for a newspaper corespondent, none of his work was indemand. He was considered cantankerous, foul tempered, and would turn the tiniest little discussion into a full blown quarrel which left him with few friends and almost no followers. His professors didn't think much of him either infact they said he would get so furious he'd wave his fist in the air as if devils gripped his hair. Then In 1867 Marx got Das Kapital published, the book fell flat on its frustrated face. However, Marx's meme Das Kapital barely survived by being passed around hand to hand. One thing marx himself could not do nor anyone else could do was figure out, Orgization and recruitment of followers, However Lenin and Stalin figured that part out.

The comparsion you made is a Argumentum ad populum.
    For instance take your Example: You claimed Lenin, stalin, Mao, polpot, castro, etc... All twisted what Marx orginially created. However, The communist meme predestined Murder with the ideology of Marxism which gives the have-nots permission to hate the haves. Marxist Ideology was not twisted it was doomed to fail from the very start. Now lets look at your second point Christainty. The Jesus meme predestined violence upon the rich when christ gave permission to frown-upon the wealthy. The christianity meme predestined murder when medevil christainty gave premission to hate heathens and anyone opposing christianity. This is how Superorginisms survive, both create a hate for outsider superorginisms seeing each other as the subhumans.

Example 1: Superorginisms work like white boold cells do in the immune system. They function like soldiers on patrol. They are always moving through the corridors of the body, seeking to destory intruders. Now, as white blood cells move through the capillaries and veins, they will encounter approximately billions of friendly cells, and myriad scraps of jetsam and flotsam that belongs to the body itself. However, should the white blood cells make a mistake accendently attacking compatriots, the body would be in serious trouble. The Superorgiainism manages to avoid these problems because each cell of the body has the equivalent of a Uniform. The chemical combination is unique like a human face or fingerprint. In Contrast, the invading enemy viruses to have a distinct chemical costume. Meaning white blood cells can detect the markings of any virus, go on the attack while sending out signals evocating legions of white blood cell confederates to the assault. Thus, Uniforms are not only necessary on the cellular level, they also prove to be indispensable to human society.

Example 2: Jesus utilized violence in the case of the jewish synagogue, he went in whipped the jews, vandalized the place, and terrorized. This jesus meme orally passed down through the zeitgeist until pual wrote it in the NT where than this meme replicated into the populations mind and passed down through the zeitgeist to the middle ages. This is why the christian crusaders saw their actions of mass genocide as the end justifies the means. To the crusaders they were carring out Gods work as jesus and the NT prescribed, against evil doers, As bush today would say.
    test
  16. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Noone twisted these ideologies, these ideologies keept being conceived throughout different zeitgeist, the replicator meme just modified in that time. Isolationist vessels like Marx, jesus, paul, where just the vessels to soak up these fragmentary memes so that they could be applied to the unconcious superorginism of their times.

Pyschologically you have to understand how Marxist and christans thought. Marxism like Christanity came out of frustration. Frustration generates rage. frustration and aggression are technological tools that mesh extremely well together.

For instance: R.R. hutchinson, and D.F. Drake showcased this very point in rats. They took a rat. Then they trained this rat to run down a straight tunnel toward a piece of food. Once this rat finally reached the tunnel's end, it got to eat it. However, place a piece of plexiglass barrier in the rat's path. You'll observe when the rat reaches the transparent obstacle, it can still see its food but can no longer reach it. This is frustration. So how does the animal respond? By throwing itself into a rage of fury. Now if you were to place a bottlebrush next to the plastic barrier, this enraged rat would tear it to pieces. Give this rat a smaller cousin, it will abuse the diminutive beast terribly.
    test
  17. identity-X

test
  18. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

i never read menaz posts.
    test
  19. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

When I do click on "view post", it's just to look for my name. If I don't see it in a millisecond and I notice menaz is trying to string together as many multisyllabic words as he can muster in failed attempts to veil his ignorance, I just ignore it and say "whew! I'm glad that's not ME!"
    test
  20. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

^ Got the you lack intelligence compared to me part right.

Ill rich, Didn't you chicken out when asked to come to new york? I believe nimrod clowned you in a youtube video. You made up some lame excuse like your parents were forcing you to do chores. 22 years old living at home doing chores. LMAO! Ill rich, I couldn't be more ecstatic you don't read.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.