Neocons on a Cruise: What Conservatives Say When They Think We Aren't Listening

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by identity-X, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

I wonder if some of these people realize how obvious it is that they subscribe to certain heinous ideologies. Like it was easy to note that Az was racist, considering his collective posts, even though he denied it. It was obvious that Tad was a self hating black man, even though he shrouded it as alleged "black pride". etc.

People's motivations are hilarious at times. Some motivations are ridiculously obvious, others are frightenningly deceptive...

Just wear your heart on your sleve. Being deceptive is horrible. [dunno]
    test
  2. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

i'll say it again...i'm opposed to this.
    test
  3. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

identity = shook off the reallness
    test
  4. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

I'll say it again...menaz has the iq of a carrot. Why are you engaging him?
    test
  5. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I could swear some lame named soultan who is 30 years old and still on a hiphop site is trying to utter antagonistic remarks.

Sorry PLAYA, or should I say LOSER? But your a flake. Clearly, your 30 years of wisdumb is helping uplift the black community. Noone on this site would talk to you in real life. They are bored, their only mission is to prove your a racist or make fun of the fact you shave your head because you have a receding hair line. It's pretty bad when black people don't even respect you. Hopefully one day you'll out grow that inferiority complex.

Now shhh, go in the corner, and convince the wall your intelligent.

Come to think of it, No more wasting my time on a 30 year old man who's mindset is 12. I find your existence worthless.
    test
  6. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Uh, you DO know that trying to insult me is not diverting ANYONE'S attention away from the fact you're wrong as hell, right?

IQ of a carrot...

You're what would happen if Tequila, iLL Rich and Trisomy had a retarded inbred lovechild...
    test
  7. Some ideologies are so complex, so impossible to simplify, that deception is the only way to gather support for them.

Democracy was one once. Then it became stagnant and Marxism took it's place.

Marxism used to be one of those complex ideologies. Now it is the system to rebel against.
    test
  8. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

No, i'm not wrong. I am a jubilant king compared to you. I'm putting you on blast for the jester you are. I would mention your low IQ, but I think the bell curve pretty much states your deficiencies. I don't play soultan I'll go for your throat like a bull-dog. I would of liked for you to of out grown that inferiority complex, but it's too late your already a old man with osteoporosis.

I don't know who the fuck you think your talking too, but my swagger don't play with bitch made old men shaving their head to hide a receding hair line. I'll push you the fuck over in your walker and laugh after you shatter a hip. Stop flexing like your breathing matters. I'm not digging what your selling ignoramus. So take your old bald headed ass back to your street corner and practice the robot. Just maybe I might stroll on by with my pimp cane in hand and flick a dime in your direction. Then again, I'll probably just beat you with my pimp hand like the bitch you are.

The irony, You calling someone dumb has about as much credibility as einstein's teachers calling him retarded. Just pie yourself.

Honestly, just commit suicide, you have a hideous dwarf face.

[​IMG]
    test
  9. identity-X

"i'm not racist or anything..."

is anyone surprised?

and did he just claim YOU were "flexing"?
    test
  10. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

A carrot, x. A fucking carrot.
    test
  11. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

lmao is that a pic of soultan????
    test
  12. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

Soultan looks like he's crouching down to tell a child he has candy in the back of his car in that pic

WAIT, STOP THE PRESSES - what the fuck has soultan edited out in that pic?! notice the black paint by his knee.
    test
  13. Joro

Joro New Member

Two simple yes or no questions for you, pimp.

Are you racist?

and

Are you dyslexic?

I want to know.
    test
  14. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

That scared the shit outta me!!
    test
  15. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

You wish, Ahmed.
    test
  16. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

NO. NO.

This is the problem with humans reling on their reptilian part of the brain it knows nothing so it creates chaos. You reptilian brains are saying I can not treat a black man like a black man has treated me. For all you know I could be black. If I was black would you see my comment as hilarious and say funny shit "N-word"?

I understand, Soultan can call me unintelligent but I can't do it to him. Is clowning on a black man's IQ an automatic racist card thrown on the field now? If anything I acknowledge soultan as a black human being with a low IQ. I clowned on him no different than I would anyone else. Just because we are equally human does not mean we are equally intelligent. Is a person with down syndrome as intelligent as a scientist? Is a 90 IQ as intelligent as a 160 IQ? are you suggesting black people don't have low IQ's?

Lets say a chinese person made the same comical response to a white man, noone would have a problem with it. Espeically if the white man tried clowning the IQ of the chinese man first.

You're all misguided reactionaries with no sense or humor. There is alot of interesting psychoneuroimmunology/psychology/sociobiology I would love to speak in depth on but I won't because this enviroment is clustered with narrow minded reactionaries not worth another word.
    test
  17. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Of course that is him. Look at the facial features.
    test
  18. identity-X

then why in god's name do you ramble on and on and on and on and on and....???

[funny]
    test
  19. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

[​IMG]

GIF don't work no more fuck this shit was a classic way to showcase how someone doesn't make a pimps vision.
    test
  20. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

It's an issue of believeability. If I say you have low IQ and you say I do, without any other evidence, I'm the only one believeable. Calling me unintelligent is clearly a farce.

Secondly, the cross the board statement "black people have low IQ's" is a suspect statement. There needs to be qualifiers in it, and you hilariously choose to ignore them. Words like "some" or "on average" or what have you. You also ignore key evidence to the contrary that suggests WHY there is a disparity...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.