Neo-racist antics: divide the minorities (Ethan Albright thread)

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Next post. I'm going to type the blog here that relys on the email exchange between me and a man who was too scared to tell me who he was until Rosa hit me up.

===========================================
    Old or new, a tactic to derail the progressive movement of minorities nationwide and hidden under a guise of altruism (aren't they all?).

Case in point: I have a myspace page wherein someone named Constance or what ever told two friends of mine that they looked like dark scary slaves and that's why other blacks were speaking ill of them at an Atlanta Cheesecake Factory. They sent out a bulletin about it and asked their friends to light up her messages or page regarding the issue. I didn't know what the hub bub was about until I went to her page and realised she was black. Long story short, she's a very self hating black person, if you want to see EXACTLY what I mean, check the blog: http://blog.myspace.com/bsai

In that blog, I made it clear to this 25 year old woman that eventually, someone somewhere is going find the worst time to remind her that she's a ni**er. I was so blunt and rude because such is how we as african americans are often viewed and approached even in 2007.

Someone locked onto that specific quote and used it to call me a racist for saying such horrible things about whites. Don't worry, it is clear: I said nothing about white people. White was never in the discussion. However, that's the problem:

This young man who later proved to be a member of a website I help to moderate who has been called on constantly by me for making anti-black statements in the past was seeing what he wanted to see. Long story short (the long story being in the email exchange), he called me a "Kanye West". He was referring to Kanye's only caring about blacks in New Orleans, and not the poor in general.

[youtube]JXmlA3p7EXo[/youtube]
    However, he does say "most of the people are black", not all as EA says. He also goes on to speak on giving a large amount to "the poor, the black people, the less well off" Meanwhile, neither I nor Ethan have given so much as a thousand to Katrina. Kanye's time in this vid is more than either of us can give.

EA also goes onto say that I must not be able to empathize with blacks because I come from a wealthy back ground and got degrees my father paid for, saying nothing for the multitude of academic scholarships I earned to pay for the bulk of my education since high school.

I'd urge you to read the emails below and after them, I'll post the assumptions made by said emails and what I am talking about when I say "divide the minorities: Neo-Racist antics.
    test
  2. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Body: You didn't look for pics of my girl, because they most definitely on the site.

stop embarassing yourself, and for your own sake, stop emailing me.

TRY HARDER.

Also, this isn't my personal page...

You on my music page lookin' for personal shit. How stupid is that? If you are on this page so hard, you passed links to my personal page time and time again...

It's that inbreadin'. I'm tellin' ya. What's frightenning is you reproduced!

----------------- Original Message -----------------
    Date: Jul 26, 2007 2:26 AM

Actually, I was looking for pictures of that ugly broad you date. I don't blame you for not having any up though.
    You and I both know what you said about my wife is mute, due to the ugly girls you've posted as your girl. Even to the point where now you use excuses not to post her pictures anymore....
    :) But...I was distracted by your pseudo intellectual bullshit and had to rip that apart. Which is more satisfying than making fun of you for having an ugly girlfriend...some of us don't have options, and I'm sure she's a nice girl.

Anyway...you got out of your argument. I guess that's what you were looking for.

Date: Jul 25, 2007 10:17 PM

No, Ethan. No it's not. I just knew you had a motive that had nothing to do with the shit I was saying.

Still mad because ya wife look like that, huh? I'm tellin' you, dude: that's not my fault. You don't have to lie to kick it. You don't have to come to my page and stretch logic beyond recognition to try to make a fool out of me. That makes no sense, you wastin' all that energy just because that bitch ass look like an extra from starwars. I'm just saying it's unnecessary. Just stay yo ass in the gallery and take your asswhoopin' like a man. Crying and rocking back and forth at your computer because "soultan clowned me" is a cery unnecessary step. You bringin' up Kanye and shit, thinkin' you slick and what not...

Find something else to do with your time.

Date: Jul 25, 2007 9:17 PM

Is that a white flag?

Date: Jul 25, 2007 3:11 PM

Still dodging, assmucus. Who are you?

Date: Jul 25, 2007 6:47 PM

You just don't get it. It's true. I have racist friends. Being racist isn't something I can cut someone off for, because sadly almost everyone I meet is some form of racist.
    What you're missing. If I saw 10 victims of a car crash, (7 white, 3 black) and told people "yeah, these poor white people died in a bad car accident" and you overheard me saying that while knowing that 30% were black - What would you think?? I know exactly what you'd think, and you'd have the right, because I took a certain situation with more than one type of person and only chose to sympathize with the majority. How could I accidentally do that?...
    Who are Kanye's people? That's ANOTHER problem. YOUR people aren't black. MY people aren't white...well, unless we're racists. My people are humans, whether you want to believe it or not I do not choose to relate to one race because we automatically have one thing in common. My guess is you have jack shit in common with the typical black man in California. But that's your people? Perhaps...just maybe....you should expand and not choose sides if you want to win an argument about racism. Maybe?
    You don't see me mentioning blacks?....uh...look harder. But unlike you, I don't focus on just blacks. If I had 10 blogs and 8 were about the injustices done to white folks, i'm sure you'd get your suspicions as well. Wouldn't you?

I still can't believe you don't know me from RM. The only reason you'd want to know is so you can pull up off the wall bullshit that isn't relevant to the current focus...and that's the only reason I won't give you the crutch.
    I'm not sure how much more you'd need to figure out who I am on RM lol... you really graduated law school and you can't figure the obvious out? Good luck in a court room.
    Date: Jul 25, 2007 2:12 PM

Still scared to show who ya are, huh Mike?

aiight. Kanye was speaking on his people, that does not make him racist. I don't see you everywhere proclaiming how bad it is for Blacks, so are YOU racist? You got racists on your page talking about we all look alike.

And I'm still waiting for you to say where what I said was racist. Kanye said GB does not like black people. Because he also didn't say GB does not like asparagus, should he be considered noninclusive?

Tell me who you are on rm.com before you wack ass attempts at argumentation makes it too clear too quick.
    test
  3. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Date: Jul 25, 2007 6:08 PM

See, you don't even see it. By Kanye pulling ONLY BLACKS out of the New Orleans section, he totally ignored the whites, the hispanics, etc. Maybe you aren't aware....while the majority left in NO was black, not ALL were black. A large percentage were white/latino. I know, that's too much for you to wrap your brainwashed mind around, but it's true. It was POOR people that Bush/American Gov. doesn't care about. Not just one race of the poor.

And that's why you're racist. You don't know who I am on RM? lol... I along with too many have sonned you on everything from your shit logic to your shit style, shit rapping, and everything in between.

:) You focus on race far too much. Which usually means....yep...

Date: Jul 25, 2007 1:37 PM

Uh huh...

Who are you on rm.com, and where did I say ANYTHING about "white"?

Way to make a racist assumption in presuming it's just blacks and whites here.

I'm guessing you don't want to tell me your rm.com handle (and it was oh so obvious you are from rm) because it will discredit you. Clearly I've clowned you before giving you a reason to try to insinuate some wrongdoing on my part.

Tell ya what, find anything ANYWHERE I've said racist ANYWHERE and come back to me.

Kanye by the way said "George Bush does not care about black people". Like me, his statement said nothing of whites. He was speaking on his own folks, just like I was.

Date: Jul 25, 2007 4:59 PM

RM ya douchebag. It's your thing. You don't even realize you're racist, so it's hard to fault you for it. You're like the rednecks that are racist...just taught to be. You think you, yourself, a kid that went through law-school with daddy's money is living the hard life of the typical black man. lol...
    Not only that, but it's a general problem. Accuse the white man of everything the black man suffers....EVEN IF it's not just the black man suffering. This is what you and too many others are guilty of. Rather than understanding that the man targets the poor...you ignore the poor white people, the poor hispanics, and only take the black perspective. Even though you're completely clueless to even a MIDDLE class life style.

You're Kanye West, and Bush doesn't care about black people...he loves all the poor white folks.

Date: Jul 25, 2007 11:30 AM

While some of the things I said to Constance was rude and quite uncalled for, I would like you to point out what I said that was racist and how...

Secondly, I want where you think you know me from...

<< Previous Next >>

Sponsored Links
    "No End In Sight" Trailer

Enraging. Apocalyptic. Masterful. Says Village Voice. A Film On Iraq

www.NoEndInSight.com

About | FAQ | Terms | Privacy | Safety Tips | Contact MySpace | Promote! | Advertise | MySpace International

©2003-2007 MySpace.com. All Rights Reserved.
    test
  4. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

presumptions

1. A black man who is well off cannot possibly be able to relate to other blacks.
    -This is the assumption of a man who knows little about the growing middle class of african americans nationwide. My family's wealth does not put me out of the scope of blackness in this nation because we cannot assume - like Ethan Albright - that poverty is concommitant with Blackness. THAT is a racist and rebuttable presumption. Moreover, EA knows nothing OF my wealth; all he may know is my education, and if he's like many of the OTHER racists on this particular site, he didn't believe that either when first revealed and had to go "look it up" like he "looked up" my myspace page to find pics of my girl so he can call her names. The genius didn't find any even though there are two right there. [dummy]

2. Assumption: I must as a black man first fight the battles of everyone else before I can fight my own.
    -EA called me a "Kanye West" because he prejoratively mistook Kanye's stance as being devoid of any other minority group's issues in Katrina, much like he mistakes me. My only guess would be a "straw man" theory. Maybe a lot of so-called "pro-blacks" he knows don't give a damn about humanity as a whole including other groups, however, for him to superimpose some mash-up idea of these lot of so-called blacks onto me is the definition of stereotyping gone wrong because I always speak for the multitudes. However, contrary to his popular belief, since I am a black man that relates most to being a black man in america, that is what I'm going to speak on first and foremost. That is what I know and I cannot speak on what I don't know about. In fact, I can only speak to the experiences of other groups if I can understand them or frame them in some way that I can associate it with something I know or have been through.

WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?

These assumptions are important for a couple of reasons. Point one is important because it speaks volumes about how we are viewed by racists (regardless of the color of said racist, they can even be fellow blacks like Constance) as being poor uneducated Project-fillers, not realizing a lot of bootstrap pulling has been done in spite of efforts against blacks in the western world throughout antiquity. We make excellent strides socioeconomically regardless of the racism that is document, proven and studied in hallowed halls nationwide in hundreds of sociology and political science departments.

Point two is specifically important, however, because it leads to a derailment of the civil rights battles of african americans and africans in the diaspora on the whole. If you can guilt people into doing something counter to their movement, you can derail the movement. Make people who support that Kanye-esque opinion (read: the vast majority of blacks worldwide) feel guilty for not considering the whites in Katrina, even though that is not what Kanye did. Keep in mind, however, that Ethan Albright is not the only racist to do this. In fact, a multitude of millions of people who would not consider themselves racist share this position about kanye because of Kanye's summation statement "George Bush Does Not Care About Black People", a statement that has yet to be disproven by Bush's actions since. Apparently, bush doesn't care about ANYONE, but the idea that Neo-cons don't care about black people in general is not a new or deflated one in the least. Apparently, in summation Kanye should have named individually who George Bush doesn't care about. He's a black man, probably with a relative or two under water at that very moment, but he is somehow morally wrong and in fact racist for noting certain travesties against his own people at the hands of the alleged commander in thief. He must FIRST come to the aid of the white population like a good little token before he can speak AT ALL about himself. Otherwise, he is racist to the core. At least, that's what Ethan Albright would have you believe.

It also begs the question: where were these altruistic anti-racist non-blacks when the media was doing such a wonderful job being openly racist during katrina against blacks? everyone remembers this famous picture:

[​IMG]

However, racist anti-blacks would rather we pay attention to Kanye while they butcher what it is he actually said.

Is concerning yourself with your own race to the detriment of others wrong? Yes, yes it is. Has Kanye done this? No. Have I? Show me where. However, the real illusion is actually this:

Even where a black person who speaks on the racial disparity, and NOT to the detriment of any other minority in a pseudo-zero sum game attitude, it is the apparent absolute duty of neo-racists everywhere to spin it as a claim against some other group; preferably whites, who make up the majority of the population in the US. It is absolutely necessary to call said people "race baiters" or "racists" or "militant" or "nationalist" when all they are wondering is why?

Why were ads such as these necessary immediately following Katrina?

[youtube]vjVxGK4XSEo[/youtube]

Why is there such a discrepancy between the kinds of aid given to black areas during a crisis versus whites? You can even see the dichotomy in Katrina ALONG race lines.

Why this? Why that? Even posing the question gets you lumped in with the Farrakhans and the Dead Prez's and what have you. You needn't actually be racist against jews or whites or latinos or asians in order for this tag to be placed upon you of being "racist". All you need to do is give a damn about what's wrong. That sends up red flags and must be diffused immediately. Powerless racists such as Ethan Albright must therefore do what they can and attempt to convince you that what you are doing is not politically correct, is not in accordance with true racial harmony, and is unjust.

Shame be on you. Sham ye cursed sons of Ham for being cursed.

Anyone wo so much as poses the question gets lambasted as a race baiter and not being sensitive enough to other races who may or may not even enter into the debate at hand. This is a diversionary tactic used all the time.

Call the person who calls out racism a "racist". That way, you don't have to deal with the real issue that points to you...
    test
  5. double ML

double ML Guest

where's the funny?[dunno]

and don't argue with rippy. he's a fucktard.
    test
  6. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

soultan shut the FUCK up

if ur typing a 3 page essay on how your not racist, you probably are
    test
  7. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

You added a lot of nonsense that wasn't in the original conversation.

You should post your white-flag message too....when you gave up. Just take all the bullshit that wasn't originally in the convo out....makes it way too drawn out and negates from the original raping.
    test
  8. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

The convo was cut and pasted verbatim. Hell, YOU have it too. Cut and paste what YOU have.

You ain't gotta lie to kick it.
    test
  9. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Huh? What's that? I couldn't hear you over my SIG.

And for the record, i wasn't posting anything about how I'm not racist. Y'all aready know that.

I was posting how Ethan is.

Why don't you go on ahead and presume this neo-racism tactic laid out here can be as easily applied to you.
    test
  10. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

This constance bitch is 100% real.
    test
  11. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

ur mad @ the truth in ur sig

u dont want it 2 be true

fuckboy
    test
  12. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

[funny]You know??!? GANGSTA!
    test
  13. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Uh, yeah. That must be it...
    test
  14. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

see u admitted it
    test
  15. Tequila Jong-il

stop being oppressed and mad.
    test
  16. Dex P. LaMorte

Dex P. LaMorte New Member

test
  17. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Oh, no one is oppressing me.

Folks may try, but in my years, I've noticed something:

No one is powerful enough to pull that off...
    test
  18. Tequila Jong-il

I could oppress you with ease.
    test
  19. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

upping for people with some damn sense. The exact people I always list as having none of course immediately responded.
    test
  20. double ML

double ML Guest

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.