Need to change my wardrobe

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Dely, Oct 14, 2013.

1. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Re: sneakers and dressing.

Nobody outside of entertainers wear sneakers with their attire.

That's so niggerish.

It's a certain class and sophistication you should display and if you have on sneakers you just defeated the whole purpose of this thread.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  2. Maggie

Maggie Well-Known Member

I didn't see any shots. Nique never been afraid to take shots at someone if that's what she wants to do. Can't even have a normal discussion without you or Snees trying to instigate it into something else.

I gave Dely a disclaimer in my first post that I almost left this thread alone because I don't know how much I can help because I really don't wear sneakers at all unless I am at the gym. Gave him the best advice I could think of.

I'm glad Nique can come chime in because she wears sneakers and can give Dely more input if he's still going to wear sneakers.
    test
  3. Dely

Dely In The Trap

I'm taking it all into consideration. Just gave my girl some money to change my wardrobe as well.

I know I can't dress and pick out clothes, so I'm not gonna even try. Gonna try this trunk club shit and let my girl go shopping for me
    test
  4. Screech

Screech I came, I saw, I conquere

Lmao at going from Armani to H&M in the same sentence.

H&M quality is complete shit.

Basically what Maggie said. I know he's biased against dunks and J's though. They're still fresh with a nice fitting outfit. I got a closet full of loafers, boat shoes, desert boots, wingtips, etc but still wear dunks and J's when I'm headed to the mall or out doing groceries, etc.
    test
  5. Hitchslap

Hitchslap Hate you

I think some of you guys are only hip to fashion trends you see in America. America is years behind in fashion, tbh. You can still be 'fashionable' in sneakers, but it just depends on what kind of fashion you're striving for. I always talk with my buddy about this, he's currently at F.I.T.. As much as he doesn't agree with it, he respects it.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  6. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

Dog chill

Thgres an ass of sneakers that go good with shit

You just gotta know how to piece shit together
    test
  7. Hitchslap

Hitchslap Hate you

I just think Jook grew up wearing boat shoes when he was a kid, tbh. He doesn't understand. He's the type of guy to buy some air max 360's from Nordstroms and think he's got some cool Nikes on. It's cool for some people, but others just don't understand.
    test
  8. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

Shit i still love sneakers man

Of course since im older im not into crazy colorways.. I stick to neutral colors

You can still wear sneakers and not look like a nigga who skipped a child support payment to wait in line for a new jordan release

That whole "sneakers defeat class" is the most retarded shit i ever heard

Shit prestigious brands such as gucci, lv, prada all make sneakers but i guess they just classless
    test
  9. Hitchslap

Hitchslap Hate you

Jook is the type of kid that grew up wearing Nautica, Polo, and that other preppy shit. I wouldn't put it past him that he used to wear Tommy. It's just your demographic. I grew up and I wore Nautica/Polo in high school, but I had Timbs on my feet, not some Adidas Rod Lavers.

Now I wear whatever attracts attention and it has people asking to take my photo. Just wear what you want, but don't dress like Double ML or you'll remain a virgin for the rest of your life.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  10. J o o k

There are a lot of brash assumptions going on about me in this thread.

J o o k been around a lot of nigguhs and a lot of non nigguhs.

Outside of the Japanese kids, if you're wearing sneakers, thinking you're "fresh", that's some niggerish shit.

If I see a nigguh hop out a Bentley, gucci'd out with some sneakers on, I automatically dismiss him as being just another lost nigguh.

Visit the campuses of Harvard, Stanford and Yale, where the future of our country are busy engaging in intellectual stimulation or even visit a TED Talk, then come to me about sneakers and ignorant loud shit.

Most of y'all nigguhs are just products of your environments.

Might have went to a state college or some shit but fell short of really being cultured.

I had the unique opportunity to take it from the slums to attending the most prestigious universities this nation has to offer.

I'm a bit more cultured than a lot of you nigguhs with polluted minds and bias views of what you think is "hot", all based on your favorite hip hop artist.
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2013
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. Maggie

Maggie Well-Known Member

What's wrong with wearing Tommy Hilfiger? Tommy Hilfiger has and continues to make a lot of great clothing. Hilfiger makes great suits, ties, etc.

Hitchslap and Deep Abyss

Instead of arguing, why not just post up some of your own personal pictures dressed nicely with sneakers on? Jook has posted up pics of him and his look. That's why i threw up a few pics in here to give an idea. Just throw up some pictures of yourselves.

Show Dely how you guys pull it off, that would be better in helping him.
    test
  12. Hitchslap

Hitchslap Hate you

blahhhhhhhhh
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  13. Hitchslap

Hitchslap Hate you

I think that's where you're wrong. I'm saying sneakers can be fashionable, but don't replace a pair of wingtips. Jook is saying that if you're wearing sneakers, you're not fashionable or you're 'niggerish'. I'm arguing against that.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  14. J o o k

Typical sneaker wearer comment tbh.

I'll holla!
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. Nique09

Nique09 Member

Nah not all of my photos it's my business IG, no my personal. And yeah I wanted the 5s but they were doing too much and the prices that they threw at me were unrealistic even for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    test
  16. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

You ever been to yale? You see niggas with a white tee tucked into some fade jeans with sneakers on

Professors walking around in suits with nike running shoes on

There are also sneakerheads who go to these campuses you know? That nigga who in a couple years could find a cure for male pattern baldness, he rockinthe new steal jordans right now because thats what he likes
    test
  17. Wonk Saggin

Wonk Saggin Active Member

loooool. Have you ever been to a TED talk? Never seen so many New Balance sneakers. All those 'intellectuals' dress like shit if you're setting the standard for good dress as wingtips and colored slacks. tbh.
    test
  18. J o o k

I've been there many times and NO you don't.

There is a difference between comfortable running shoes used for walking etc. and nigg*rs wearing sneakers being fashionable.

Don't placate me son.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  19. Hitchslap

Hitchslap Hate you

If you looked closely, I replied.

I just had to satisfy some stupid quota.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  20. J o o k

Again:

There is a difference between comfortable running shoes used for walking etc. and nigg*rs wearing sneakers being fashionable.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test