need proof that the DUMBER you are, the more likely you are for BUSH????????

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Nov 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eXceL83

eXceL83 New Member

You should market your Republican rich kid hip hop. I think it would do well except wait... Republicans would lock your black ass in jail and throw away the key for saying "motherfucker"... you should hook up that duet with Shania instead.
    test
  2. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Instead of playing cutew word games, how about you question by liberal ideology no longer applies?

WTF is a common sensist? Common sense is not absolute or universal. Common suggests localization.

Good. Now back down and let the blood spill. We have much reconfiguration to accomplish.
    test
  3. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

^Do you actually believe all the bullshit you say?? Fuck a Technocrat...
    test
  4. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

test
  5. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

I wouldn't say it otherwise.

By the way, get off the Internet, luddite. Despite the liberal propaganda machine, Al Gore didn't invent it.
    test
  6. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

^^Shut the fuck up...Its obvious that Gore had a HUGE impact on the internet....Your bullshit is laughable...DICKHEAD!
    test
  7. eXceL83

eXceL83 New Member

The only history that means shit is recent history. Just because Republican's were hot shit in 1826 doesn't mean the same rules apply.

Bush Sr. - MORON, threw up on the Chinese PMs lap, started Desert Storm over some stupid bullshit, pandered to big money corporations and basically everyone hated him when he left.

Reagan - Everyone loved him... provided they were racist, rich, or suspicious of Russians spying on them... he used fear to get the "average worker" to vote for him.

Nixon - was a great man... lied, cheated, got caught, and got impeached...

Dubya - In just his first term (and yes!!! there will be two!) bombed no less than three countries, provoked a terrorist strike against the World Trade Center (say what you want, but terrorists were around during Clinton's term, they just didn't do anything), balked at plenty of chances to strengthen international relations, made N. Korea realize why they hate America again, and totally flushed the economy down the toilet... Clinton left a SURPLUS IN THE BUDGET, which is basically unheard of... Bush pissed this same money down the drain to give his redneck buddies jobs making guns and cigarettes. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Believe me, I live in Thailand and come across people from Europe, the UK, the Middle East, East Asia, Australia all the time... everyone hate's America. I know three people right off the top of my head that tell people they're Canadian instead of American so they don't get hassled... I know while you're in the US watching the news you believe everyone loves the good ole US of A, apple pie, and Brad Pitt, but more and more people every day are jumping on the "fuck the USA" bandwagon... they saw that this last term a lot of American's were unhappy with the government... but now that you've voted him back into the office they realize you have learned nothing from your mistakes... you had a chance for redemption and you basically told the world you're in favor of Dick Cheney invading countries for his own company to benefit, and a moron talking head in charge that can't even remember his lines.

Like I said, GOD BLESS AMERICA!
    test
  8. X sample

X sample New Member

amen..
    test
  9. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

klsjdfgksdfkgjsdf

ahahahahah

gore

aldsfjgklsgsd

To be liberal, you must know NOTHING about history.

www.wikipedia.co

to look up ARPANET.

pro-terrorist piece of garbage.
    test
  10. Ge'Nome

Ge'Nome Illest Since NessLee Quit

so they need to rap for you to like them and support them?
    test
  11. So. IL.L

So. IL.L WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/ROUSH

VERY IRONIC SEEING AS HOW IT IS THE WORST MISTAKES IN HISTORY THAT ARE NOW BEING REPEATED.. A.KA. VIETNAM, FINCANCIAL CRISIS, OUTSOURCING.. AND ALL OF THIS ENDORSED BY THE MAJORITY OF AMERICA UPON THE RESULTS OF THIS ELECTION.. NOW.. WHAT DOES COMMON SENSE TELL US HERE?

WELL.. USING A ROUGH ESTIMATE.. ROUGHLY 1 OUT OF EVERY 10 AMERICANS ARE CATAGORIZED AS HAVING ABOVE AVERAGE INTELLIGENCE..

IT BRINGS ABOUT A VERY INTERSTING ANALOGY...

MAJORITY.. AVERAGE INTELLIGENCE OR BELOW

MINORITY.. ABOVE AVERAGE INTELLIGENCE - GENIOUS(%1 OF TEST TAKERS)

------------
    WHAT WOULD COMMON SENSE SUGGEST HERE.. WHAT DOES THE ABOVE FACT IMPLY..? THINK.. BEFORE YOU ASSUME TO KNOW THE ANSWER.. LOCALIZE THAT.. IGNORANCE IS WIDE SPREAD.. COMMON SENSE IS A GENERAL TERM.. HOWEVER.. IT'S ALL ABOUT APPLICATION.. THE MORE EDUCATED YOU ARE.. THE MORE LOGIC APPLIES TO WHAT YOU CONCIDER COMMON SENSE.. SOME EDUCATION CAN NEVER BE OBTAINED AS THE MAJORITY OF REPUBLICANS ARE BORN WITH MONEY AND ARE OBLIVIOUS TO THE TRUE REALITY OF HAVING TO EARN IT.. AND WHY ALL OF AMERICANS ARE IMPORTANT AS OPPOSED TO JUST THE PRIVILEGED FEW..

IT'S.. "ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE".. NOT.. "ONLY THE RICH"..

------------

MAJORITY.. BUSH

MINORITY... KERRY

--------------

MAYBE YOU SHOULD RE-EXAMINE THE LINKS NIMROD POSTED AND DO SOME SELF EXAMINATION OF YOUR OWN...

IT'S PAINFULLY OBVIOUS THAT THE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET ARE THE MINORITY.. THERE ARE VERY FEW STRAIGHT A'S ACCROSSED THE SPECTRUM... SO WHAT DOES IT TELL YOU WHEN THE MAJORITY OF THIS COUNTRY CONSISTANTLY FAVORS REPUBLICANS..?

NOW.. YES.. THAT'S A VERY, VERY GENERAL COMPARISON THAT WON'T MEAN SHIT TO YOU.. BUT DO THE RESEARCH.. NUMBERS DON'T LIE.. LEGITIMATE NUMBERS ARE FACTS.. IF YOU'RE TRULY UNBIASED IN YOUR BELIEFS THEN YOU WILL LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE.. THO TECHNICALLY CIRCUMSTANTIAL.. 1+1 WILL ALWAYS EQUAL TWO NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY TO CANCEL US OUT OF THE EQUASION..

TO SUM UP THE REPUBLICAN MISSION.. "THE LAW OF THE JUNGLE"..

THAT'S SENSELESS, UN-EVOLVED, COUNTER PRODUCTIVE IDEOLOGY TO THE EXTREME..

iT'S BASED ON THAT THE WEAK GET LEFT BEHIND TO FACE PREDATORS. ALLOWING THE REST OF THE HEARD TO MOVE FASTER AS A UNIT...

THIS IS BEING APPLIED IN OUR GOVERNMENT..

BUSH CREATES PREDATORS.. AND THEN HE PRACTICES POLOTICS THAT BREED MORE WEAK THAN STRONG.. ENSURING HIS PLACE AT THE TOP IN HIS MULTI MILLION DOLLAR, CORPORATE STEEL BARRACADED COMFORT ZONE..

WHEN YOU BECOME THE WEAK WILL YOU CONCIDER YOURSELF INFERIOR?

DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT THIS IS AN EQUAL SYSTEM?

BOTTOM LINE... MOST OF BOTH ARGUMENTS ARE CIRCUMSTANTIAL AND IDEOLISTIC.. THE DIFFERENCE IS IN THE SUPPORTING FACTUAL EVIDENCE REINFORCING THE IDEOLOGY.. FAVORITISM HAS NEVER EQUATED TO EQUAL TREATMENT.. IT NEVER WILL.. AND ONE THING YOU CANNOT DEBATE OR ARGUE IS THIS...

STATISTICALLY.. THE DEMOCRATIC IDEAS APPLIED IN OUR GOVERNMENT HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO BENEFIT ALL OF SOCIETY, AND EACH OF IT'S "CLASSES", MORE EQUALLY ACCROSSED THE BOARD THAN REPUBLICAN IDEAS APPLIED.. (APPLY COMMON SENSE HERE)

DO THE MATH AND STOP HIDING FROM THE TRUE PROBABILITIES..
    test
  12. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

That's right, blame everyone else for the failures of your ideology. That's a good egomaniac.
    test
  13. So. IL.L

So. IL.L WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/ROUSH

This stupid fuck doesn't even understand that morals are part of our evolution..

Ghet lives in a cave and gets his information from pictures that he recently uncovered at an archeological site where he discovered that all the answers to life are actually contained in mud jars from prehistoric times. His enlightened sense of awareness is so complex that only he alone can interpret its meaning and accept it as reality. The rest of us just aren't ready, nor technologically advanced enough to accept such a burden.

You see.. We've been wrong all along.. we don't need to factor right/wrong into decisions.. Ghet said so.. We can act like un-evolved pre-historic cave dwellers and drag our women by the hair accrossed rough terrain so long as it's faster than throwing her there, and then beat them if they distort your tracks by being heavy enough to leave a trail while they're being dragged behind you (we can't figure out why they never learn.. they do it every time.. savages!!).. thanks to ghet.. I finally see the light..

I mean.. shit.. morality only encompasses goodness, ethics, priciples, honesty, integrity, and greater good before self.. And we all know that those things are based on common sense and logic.. so they are completely irrelivent now and there is no place for that kind of "liberal ideology" seeing as how it has failed us all so badly to do what is moraly right..

ohh.. you didn't think it failed us... sorry.. ghet said so.. therefore it must be..

a higher power has endowed ghet with the devine understanding that the rest of us lack conciderably.. making him the authority on absolutely everything in existence.. bow down
    test
  14. Fast Flow Productions

Fast Flow Productions New Member

noone is blaming anyone ghet ghet....

jesus christ its fact the smarter states voted for kerry and the dumb states voted for bush...

and mesk you live in florida....

the main drug import state = money for rich people = stupid drug addicts that will do anything for them.....

on top of that rich senile people move there that dont really take place in society anymore but talking with other old people..... or sending young people off to war like dick cheney.....

but besides that... noone is blaming anyone .... were simply stating that dumb people vote for bush .... smart people vote for democrats.....

its common sense... its been that way for years........

get a fuckin clue
    test
  15. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Closely examine this, children. This is the case study for the liberal argument: No substance, all finger-pointing. He is on his 20th post against me and has yet to refute a single word I said accurately.
    test
  16. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

SMARTER STATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ksjdhgkjsdhfkgljshdfkg The newest excuse!

What the hell is that all about!

States like California that contain Oakland, Compton, the Bay Area...

States like New Jersey that contain Newark, Perth Amboy, and Atlantic City....

Centers of intelligence!

I hate to break this to you... but what you deem 'intelligent' is 70 years of liberal mantra on it's way out the window. You believe it to be universal, but you don't know how wrong you are.

California AND New York have the largest and most active incarcaration centers in the nation.

What a sweeping, non-researched generalization.

That's the liberal myth... except... oh no.. scientists... in Califonia... that are pro-bush!?

Unless, now... scientists are dumb too.

You first.
    test
  17. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

where does the Wal Mart employee demographic fit into all this?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.