Need Pro Graphic Designers' Feedback on a Logo

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by Fokissed, Feb 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fokissed

Fokissed Fokissed

Please let me know what your honest opinion and feedback is on this logo. Just tell me the pros and cons and your first impression of it. Thanks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  2. Intriquate

Intriquate BBC/CLP/HiRED/APE

That might be a simple Tee Shirt design but as a logo I don't know. See the main thing you must always keep in mind when you doing logos, you have to make it in such a way that it would look good on anything. Imagine strinking that down and putting it on merchindise, like cd's and business cards and boxes, it won't look good. A logo should be something that's simple but effective, never clustered, something that can be easily remembered and reproduced for reference by customers.

That's a shortened version of how I see logo designing goes.

-Khalil
    test
  3. swiss-

swiss- a.k.a emperikal

lemme give u a little advice.. logos should always be in simplest form.. no bevels, blurs or lens flares or whatever other effects u want to add.. like intriquate said.. a logo has to be something easily identifiable and that can be used for any media.. try simplifying it a lil bith without the effects and work from there
    test
  4. L. THOUGHTZ

L. THOUGHTZ V1SUAL ENGINE3R

are you the same fokissed that email me....if it was you i never saw it, i deleted it cause you put the subject as none...and whats the reason for the email
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.