need opinions from both sides...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by cj mandarin, Apr 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cj mandarin

cj mandarin CJMandarin Productions

ive been talkin to this girl recently and shes seriously one of the finest and coolest girls ive ever met in my life. i was hangin out with her last night at this party and i told her at some point in the night that i was feelin her. she told me she thought i was mad fine and shit but since i was her ex's boy...should i just leave it alone or should i try talkin to my boy about it? cos im not just trynna fuck her, i mean im really feelin this girl. thoughts much appreciated. =/
    test
  2. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

cj..you did the worst thing you could do by telling her you were feeling her. unless you really have strong game, it's game over for you with this girl. don't ever 'open your heart' to a chick like that in the early stages, it almost ALWAYS backfires.
    test
  3. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

Yeah but he told her he was feeling her..not that he loved her or something like that. I don't see anything wrong with being upfront about how feel about somebody from the get go. Better than playing mind games...does he like me..doesn't he...

As far as it being your boy's ex... I don't know if guys different from women in the respect that your friend's exes shouldn't end up with you. Either way you could be setting yourself up for you boy feeling like you're wrong for going after one of his exes...but if you think you can approach him about it...miswell.

If you think you might lose a friend over a chick...I don't know if it would be worth risking it.
    test
  4. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

I dont know about talking to a girl your boy use to talk to. I mean if they wasnt really that close then I dont think he or she should even be bothered by it. But if they really had something special or what not, you should leave that alone.
    test
  5. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

true, nothing wrong with being upfront with a chick at all, but sometimes if a cat does it too early it can put off a chick, this is my own experience anyway. I find that she ends up wanting me more if i dont let her know if i like her but instead just carry on as normal with her but give her slight hints.
    test
  6. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

DING DING DING^^^^^ Another thing I would think about is how does he feel about her now?? Did she dump him and he's still feeling her and how long ago did they break up?.. IMO there is a ton of things I would take into consideration before I would even think about trying to get with on of my friends ex's.. But then again my friends ex's are dick smacks, I wouldn't even go there..
    test
  7. badassyella

badassyella New Member

to make a long story short, she seems pretty off limits, since she was your boy's ex...regardless of what he says...you just dont do that...
    test
  8. cj mandarin

theyve been broken up for over a year, due to him cheatin on her numerous times
    test
  9. badassyella

badassyella New Member

^oh
    so its probably a different situation...

just go for it :smile:
    test
  10. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ him.....lol..And how long were they together?
    test
  11. cj mandarin

year, year and a half
    test
  12. GREEN

GREEN Urban Hippie

Unwritten Law: Don't Date your mates' former mate.
    test
  13. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

aint THAT the fuckin truth.......

somebody mail this mafucka a sub sammich or somethin......
    test
  14. AlmostFamous

AlmostFamous U got a problem?

go with your heart young jedi
    test
  15. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

i think if u tell her ur feeling her, and her first response is i like u, but my ex is ur homie, yada yada...it probally aitn worthi it.

although, if u like somebody, u should go for it. its always better to have somebody, and if he treated her like shit, he cant really be mad....shit happens tho...

i mean, dont rush into anything, keep in contact, see what happens down the line...
    test
  16. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

lol word man. it pains when i see cats do this. unless you really experienced with woman and know how to play the game, telling a woman you're feeling her is just something you don't do..it makes you look like a pussy whipped loser in love with her..you have to be cool and make her get attracted to you even more..and once you're ready to take it a step further, don't come at her like "oh i really like you", be cool and causal about it.

like i said..it's probably game over for you.
    test
  17. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

i honestly don't think the chick gives a damn about the ex. If she was really interested in you, that wouldn't matter. that's just an excuse.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.