Need Logo Designed

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by *Deuce Wilde*, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

i'd like an oval with the border being a kinda metallic-looking navy blue center of it black, and then in the center the text= the top line in bigger letters say "STG" and the bottom line in slightly smaller say "Productions" and a navy blue metallic-looking font with a silver outline to the font

then maybe in a kinda semi-transparent silver script between those two lines say in quotes "Saving The Game"

if someone could make this for me it will be GREATLY appreciated
    test
  2. cre8tiv vision

cre8tiv vision New Member

Hi, we would love to do this project for you. The description of what you need seems pretty easy to understand, and doesnt look too complex. The price for this logo from our company would be $50.00 We could have a couple mockups made for you to chose from, and we will work with you every step of the way.

please PM me if you are interested, or you can feel free to post back in this post.

thanks and God bless,

- Cre8tiv Vision Staff
    test
  3. Ment4ll

Ment4ll The Game is mine.

ayo wuddup.. I can do that job quick and cheap.. my email is ment4ll@gmail.com and my aim is x0mfgx ... just get at me yo.. you wont regret it
    test
  4. Ment4ll

oh, and trust god.. it'll be cheaper than $50.. with the same quality work
    test
  5. cre8tiv vision

cre8tiv vision New Member

I dont want to bring debate into this thread, but why would you say that your work is cheaper and it will be better quality? You have never seen our work, and if you use slander on other peoples names to try and get jobs for yourself then you will not get very far in the design world. If this is just a hobby for you, then you need to leave the professional work to design companies. You probibly only work in photoshop and have no clues on how to work with illustrator huh? Please know who you are talking to before you try and slander our names before you even know who we are and what we do?

- Cre8tiv Vision Staff
    test
  6. Ment4ll

I dont want to fight with you about it; I said same quality, not better, so I wont take offence since you read it wrong. I am in college for graphics communications and layout designs, please don't assume my skills as I wouldn't assume yours. Business is business, if you're not competitive then you're broke.
    test
  7. JA.3

JA.3 New Member

I'll come up with something BETTER than both these guys for $5.. Smh..

</sarcasm>

(just about the money ;-), I was serious about the better part)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.