need help with wordpress

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by New Life Records, May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. New Life Records

New Life Records Active Member

I payed a guy to make my website & he has screwed me over. He just now got it up (two months after it was suppossed to be up) & the dumb ass didn't even put a way to listen to our music on there. It is made through wordpress. Basically it's almost done, I just need help finishing this last thing. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about wordpress & could possibly help me? Official Website of New Life Records check it out, what I need done is I want it so that when you click on the "roster" page there will be thumbnail pics of each artist then I want it so that once you click on the pic of the artist it will take you to their individual artist page which will have all of their pics, their bio's & their music. that and also on the "store" page right now it just has the albums where you can buy them, but you can't listen to them. So i need help fixing that. Obviously it should be to where you click on the album & it has a tracklisting of the songs & you should be able to click on the song & listen to a preview of it
    test
  2. KingLeo3 - 3WE

KingLeo3 - 3WE Trip Dub Connect

i could do that for you. check your pm.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.