Need Advice .. Im Messin Wit A Girl Thats Got A Boyfriend ?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by seraph, Oct 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

I didn't read everything but...

Don't catch feelings for something you can't have. If she is complaining about how he treats her and she is still with the dude after all that, chances are she isn't going to leave that nigga. She just want somebody to fill back up her self esteem, then when it's back to the top she is going to go back to the dude to let him bring it back down...then she gonna bring her stupid ass back to you so you can refill that shit up again.

You gonna be on a new episode of Law and Order or some shit if you keep fucking with her. Emotionally confused bitches=[nonono]
    test
  2. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

LOL....I posted a nearly identical thread a few months ago, just without the details.

I should have already known, but damm, it's still comedy seein it happen. I met this female at a party I was DJin, and this girl came up to me for her birthday shoutout, and she basically pulled me and got my number. Later on that night, I find out more about her, and find out that she has a boyfriend which she doesn't mention to me until 2-3 weeks later, even though we never talked at a serious level. She basically bullshitted me with the few attempts I made at gettin at her, so I erased her number real quick as always.

I hear she breaks up with her boyfriend about 3-4 weeks after I last talk to her...and now it's close to Valentine's day...so out of nowhere, I get a text message from a number that's obviously her, and she's low key tryin to game me up! Talkin about "where you been at stranger? I haven't heard from you, but yeah we're gonna have to meet up sometime. I'll give you a call later on tonight, maybe we can kick it this weekend or next week", even though I was tryin to do that last semester and she wasn't with it.

If I f'k with her, it will ONLY be on a sexual tip...it's not even a possibility that I'll take her any more serious than that. I just know she realizes it's Valentine's day and doesn't want to be lonely.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.