Need Advice .. Im Messin Wit A Girl Thats Got A Boyfriend ?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by seraph, Oct 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seraph

seraph New Member

ok, i work wit this honey - cool ass girl - real sweet - looks good and has a reall 'fun to be around' personality

anyways, we hung out after work a few times and vibed, and she tallked of her man - saying shit like its real difficult and what not - sayin shes not happy and he leaves her at home - they never talk and basically she is really unhappy

long story short ..

she came over the other night .. her man was goin out and she had to stay home .. so i picked her up and brung her to my crib

we were drinkin and talkin, and yeah basically we kissed .. a little playin around. Although no sex .. cos she was like nawwww

then i drop her home, and the next day she writes to me 'so its the next day - the only thing i regret is coming home'

now i know she is feelin me, lots. But im not sure .. should i be feelin a girl that does this?

should i wait for her to leave him? will she?

wtf, i like this girl but i feel like its uncertain cos she in a situation.
    test
  2. PHD Jr.

PHD Jr. It was all a dream

I aint gonna tell u what to do but if it was my girl I'd kick ur teeth in..just think about if it were ur girl doin this to u
    test
  3. seraph

seraph New Member

^ ok tough guy

but no, you would NOT kick my teeth in, id body you son

lmfao
    test
  4. seraph

seraph New Member

and just to clear things up

this dude is a control freak - wtf, he goes out and tells her to stay home. constantly.

he calls her mad names and is an asshole to her

wtf
    test
  5. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

um he has to.

she's obviously untrustworthy and slutty as fuck.
    test
  6. seraph

seraph New Member

^ ill rich, im disapointed @ your attitude

wow

lol
    test
  7. PHD Jr.

i'm no trying to be a tough guy I'm saying u posted ur life online I'm giving u an opinion if this was ir girl how would u feel.

I doubt u'd be ok with it
    test
  8. seraph

seraph New Member

i wouldnt be ok .. your right. I understand where your coming from .. im jusst sayin, he genuinely is a fuckin nut.

I dont condone doin what ive done, but it happened - and the situation remains.
    test
  9. PHD Jr.

to be honest with u I had a similar situation, was hanging out with this girl who had a boyfriend I didn't do anything with her though until they broke up..now were getting married so u never know
    test
  10. seraph

seraph New Member

man, im fucked up about this..

i think she is sooo slick, like i get along with her and i kno she really gets along wit me too

but imma call this off .. i dont wanna play games and im not ready to get into some sneaky shit ..

i guess all parties get hurt in shit like this?

the only hope is, i fall back

if her relationship falls apart, she can find herself and then maybe somewhere along the line we can pick it up ..

but yeah, ionno, dont think i can vibe wit this.. i feel real bad
    test
  11. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

LOL, @ wait for her to break up. Are you in love already or something.

Fuck her, and then she has a boyfriend. It's a pretty sweet situation unless you're some weak fuck who can't defend himself.
    test
  12. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

That should answer your question...She could be a nut also, and if you try to break it off she might tell him everything and cause a lot more shit for you then it's worth..

I'd say fuck it though because I don't know about you but I wouldn't want to deal with some crazy dude...
    test
  13. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

somewhat agree with Nam Dekan.
    test
  14. seraph

seraph New Member

ya'll trippin ..

i DONT give two shits about ol boy

i can handle myself just fine.. thats NOT aan issue

the issue is, i like somebody thats in a relationship .. is it worth it? really?

and this is us lol
    [​IMG]
    test
  15. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Aww, she's real pretty. I don't think the girl is nuts or a slut. Its a kiss people, c'mon.

It sounds like you're looking for more than just sex so bottom line--you gotta wait until the girl isn't with this guy anymore. You don't want a relationship to start on the excitement that is created when you might get caught. Though its fun, its not a foundation to a stable or lasting relationship.

Be the girls friend, tell her you'll be there for her when she's single and ready to start something. Otherwise try to distance yourself so things don't get out of control.
    test
  16. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

DONT DOT IT

man i was in this exact situation for like a year and a half man. sneaky around, shit was excitin this n that.. but a lot of miserable ass times.. she wont leave her boyfriend, not for a long time. she'll treat u like ur the number one this n all that

but u gotta think.. if she doin this with her man, what makes you think she wont do it to you? that is if u wanna eventually be with her

im tellin u man i know the exact situation.. n i was feelin her so much i aint care people told me to fall back..

im just recently gettin over bitch.. took a long time. im tellin u, stay THE FUCK AWAY
    test
  17. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

depends on what kinda crazy he is though...he could either want to beat your ass which you could handle yourself on and that's not really crazy. Then there is the crazy where he comes into your house and knocks you out and then ties you up and makes your sex slave for awhile and then chops you up and puts you into a casserole.

Just depends on the dudes crazy level...but like XZ says if she is doing this with the current dude then what will stop her from doing it to you eventually...
    test
  18. seraph

seraph New Member

mist and xzerous got MAD advice.. thats exactly what i thinkin..
    i just gotta be her friend or distance myself - i dont wanna continue to sneak around and play that role..
    and i feel xzerous on the 'she'll treat me like number 1'

i think to myself, if she REALLY thinks im THAT dude, she'd leave dude eventually - then we'd be friends and see what happpens.. i dont think she has intentions of leaving him

she find this sneaking shit mad exciting..

ionno, i think its game over tho..

lol

why are all the good people taken?

hmmmmm
    test
  19. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Good advice by XZ. Summed, I once was told you lose them how you find them.

Just take it for what it is (and should only be by your perspective), some pussy.

I don't know how some of you can stand being the second fiddle even for one second. Either that or I must have a huge ego.
    test
  20. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Thanks hun. =) And they aren't all taken.. Just seems to take a long damn time to find a good one. haha.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.