Need A Website

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by State Reps, Jan 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. State Reps

State Reps New Member

I Need A Website

I had someone working on my site...he was supposed to be done by now but i havent even seen the first draft and he isnt answering my e-mails or anything so if he hasnt shown me anything by the end of the week i want to have someone else lined up....but.... there are a few stipulations, if you cant meet them ALL...please dont waste my time.I really need to get this done

Here are the Conditions:

1.The first draft must be ready in a week, ten days max and the final ready a week after first draft.

2. I was paying the designed 100.00, you must be able to match or beat that price....perferably the latter! I DON'T pay upfront, for motivational purposes. but i do have refrences ( even some on this site that can vouch that i do pay and in a VERY TIMELY manner)......If we do business AFTER the website is done to my liking, I will mail you a contract to sign, you sign and send it back...then I will send your dividends

3. We need the site in pages, about 9 or 10 of them...all with the same basic design just different text and headers

4. You must know how to install forums.

5. I have the logo and an idea of how i want the site to look, you just have to bring it to life!

6. You must be able to do 5.00 updates...meaning if i need some maitenence done to the site, then you have to be available for the next year to do that and for a price NO MORE than 5.00. this will be in the contract.

7. you MUST have designed a site before...the WHOLE PROCESS! have work available to show to me!

if all theses apply to you and you are a PROFESSIONAL and not someone who procrastinates, get at me on aim any day of the week .....9-6 ET

the aim name is gcoxintrannuity

please RESPOND to this post AND aim me.....if you dont have instant messenger...pleas get it it's free...
    test
  2. Intriquate

Intriquate BBC/CLP/HiRED/APE

lol you need all that you better be willing to pay more than that
    test
  3. State Reps

State Reps New Member

well...lol...I've had 5 people contact me...so it must not be too bad homeboy! the site is almost finished thanks to the people who showed interest!

btw- I remember when u made me a FREE logo Intriquate....Still got it...thanks!
    test
  4. KingLeo3 - 3WE

KingLeo3 - 3WE Trip Dub Connect

^^^ OHHHHHHH !!!! intriquate ... say it aint so !! u did a FREE logo ?? OH NOOOOO !!!

lol
    test
  5. eyekyu

eyekyu Tri-Lambda

i can do it for $85 here pretty much my site and some ive worked on http://www.hotb.tk - if your interested get at me on aim - bmpbeats

peace,
    kyu
    test
  6. Intriquate

yow Robby whatchu mean?
    test
  7. Intriquate

oh shit just looked at the previous posts, lol hahahaha yeah i did that's before i started doin my research on the industry and all that hahahaha yow Status can't remember it post it
    test
  8. State Reps

State Reps New Member

^^^^
    status?

if u mean state reps....then..my old comp crashed...so I formed a group..lol....lost the logo u made for me as a solo artist...the name was Precise

remember me now?
    test
  9. Intriquate

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    test
  10. State Reps

State Reps New Member

yep...thats me!
    test
  11. Rickey Isreal

Rickey Isreal Braze Boogie

test
  12. TWENTY

TWENTY -=w|i|c|k|e|d=-

holy fuck you're cheap man

you're looking for an AOL script kiddy site for that price!
    test
  13. State Reps

State Reps New Member

actually NO! the site is done.....and for a good price.......and was done very well and in THREE DAYS!! I want to thank

3mgfx . net

for the smoothes transaction I've had on the internet (Him and bobby live's logo)

check the site out to see his work

Werepresenthiphop . com

I would really recommend this man, he was a real professional!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.