ncaa 2006

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by chop stick, Jul 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Rocca

J Rocca New Member

I don't think you can export the players every year on heisman, and you have control of the whole team.
    test
  2. MilfHunter

MilfHunter dear mr toliet im da shit

yeah thats awsome.some after race for heisman thing u can be drafted
    test
  3. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

yo i got it.. whats the franchise on this game? stupid question sorry
    test
  4. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

ill take you up on that challenge.. ill play on heisman too.

and why does this game from the start, continue to take me to "race for heisman" mode? odd ?

UPDATE!

LOST MY FIRST GAME 96-17 ON HEISMAN.. FUCK KENTUCKY DOES SUCK.. I DID 15 MIN QUARTER GAME ON DYNASTY
    test
  5. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Ok... you want a challenge?

Take a crappy no-name from the indie conference and you can customize your entire schedule since you're an indie team. Then schedule a top 15-20 team every week.

That's what I do.
    test
  6. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

you want a real challenge? Create a team that is known for academics and your ratings should be D's or C's and then try to make it a championship program. I did that once, but the first two years I went undefeated and I still didn't play in a single Bowl, but my team prestige was rising. When I finally was able to recruit Blue Chip prospects I got an AP Preseason rating and then started dominating.

Right now I'm in the 5th year with Illinois and I have enough QB's and RB's stocked up for the next 3 years. I redshirted them and now I'm just waiting on a 3 year probation due to my lenient discipline policy. But that's with NCAA Football 2005. I'm still waiting on my copy here overseas. I can't wait.

Pz
    test
  7. FortiFied Killa

FortiFied Killa New Member

I love this game. I've never been interested because I live in canada so I dont give a shit about college football but I got it so I could take a player through college then into the superstar mode in madden. Now I like it more then madden though. At least this years madden so far (I havent played dynasty mode yet)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.