NBAOnlineNation.com for NBA2k Gamers to Fix Online, New Exclusive videos for NBA2k13

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by NYCDaFuture, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYCDaFuture

NYCDaFuture Member

NBA OnlineNation - Home

Im a Legend on 2k since dreamcast n shit.. won local tournies for paper, saw Smack at da other 2k event in manhattan a few months ago etc... My Gt for 360 n Ps3 is NYCDaFuture.. Regardless tho dis site is for Online Gamers who want it to be better.. Online for NBA2k games is shitty wit their shitty servers etc.. Sign up at da forums etc..
    test
  2. LungZzZ

LungZzZ Well-Known Member

If anyone isn't godly at the game I'll exchange my gamertag, I'm a very casual player, though good.

Suchhhhh a wack cover but I can't wait for 2k13!!!
    test
  3. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Seemed like they dropped the ball on a lot of stuff on 2k12. I played the OG 2k and 2k2 back in the day, and didn't start back up till 2k10, 2k11 is the best game i ever played but i never tried the online
    test
  4. NYCDaFuture

NYCDaFuture Member

Yea 2k11 was way betta den 2k12 in terms of gameplay n online real rap.. Da videos for nba2k13 been type tough tho...
    test
  5. LungZzZ

I bought 2k11, Jordan on the cover, how couldn't you really, I didn't get 2k12 for that same reason though, (Jordan twice...wtf...)

Hopefully 2k13 rocks.
    test
  6. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

There is a new control scheme apparently, you will now use the right analog stick for dribble moves and will have to hold the L1 button to shoot. Seems like it'll be a lot harder to shoot on the fly now but i'll wait till the demo
    test
  7. LungZzZ

that actually sounds SICK because dribble moves in 2k started becoming non existent online/playing with others in general. Before it was customary to throw a spin down, now it's a post move.
    test
  8. NYCDaFuture

NYCDaFuture Member

All da Online 2k Heads go to http://NBAOnlineNation.com den go to da forums part n sign up if yall want NBA 2k13 Online Betta.. Let every1 know... I'll b gettin 2k13 within 2weeks since i got da connect to always get 2k games early so let every1 kno bout da site..
    test
  9. NYCDaFuture

NYCDaFuture Member

test
  10. NYCDaFuture

NYCDaFuture Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.