Nba Live 06 I Got Some Ratings For Ya'll

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Yung Fatal, Sep 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yung Fatal

Yung Fatal Yung God

nope peep the reviews they saY 2K DIDN't change shit from last game...while live added the superstar shit...i don't think neither of the games have jordan tho
    test
  2. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

my phone call better come 2day, lol...the gamestop in my town tol my best friend that their shipments have been coming a lil' late lately...that better not be the case 2day, i have 2day n' 2morrow off from work, i wanna play!!!, lol...
    test
  3. -Mac-

-Mac- Registered ABUSER

NBA 2K6 immerses players in the game with its intuitive controls. Pioneering a new control system, NBA 2K6 introduces the Shot Stick, delivering remarkable shooting precision. The Shot Stick brings a new level of shooting control as gamers can now get a realistic feel for shooting a jump shot, as well as delivering lay-ups from the left or right side. In addition, when using the Aggression button, players can now control both when they dunk and the type of dunk they perform.

High standards in graphic quality are delivered in NBA 2K6. Attention to detail is evident in every NBA player; from varying hairstyles and tattoos, to crossover animations and unique player free throw rituals. A variety of new animations have been captured with incredible authenticity, including exclusive motion-captured work from cover athlete Shaquille O'Neal that ensures the smoothest, most realistic looking basketball game anywhere.

Gamers will be greeted by a talented NBA on TNT announcing crew featuring play-by-play announcer Kevin Harlan and color commentator Kenny Smith, while the equally entertaining Craig Sager delivers sideline reports. With the broadcast quality overlays and camera angles, emotional cut scenes, and the most comprehensive online experience, NBA 2K6 promises both gamers and basketball fans alike the most unique and thrilling gameplay experience.
    test
  4. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

jus got my copy of nba live 2006, haven't played a game yet, jus peep'n the rosters, so far unless i'm blind...i see no Salim Stoudamire, no Wayne Simien...

hopefully they will be fixed in tha 1st roster update, as well as the trades/free agents signings that need to be updated...now to play...

and damn at Igoudala having higher ratings than webber, lol...
    test
  5. Who Kares

Who Kares not even your mother

this shit sucks...
    test
  6. chickenwang

chickenwang (the) state of the art

havent played nba 2k6 yet but the players in live still ice skate across the floor at 90mph we should just boycott all hoops games until they spend as much time on basketball gameplay as they do on madden
    test
  7. Yung Fatal

Yung Fatal Yung God

it's fun to me. I am 4-0 online and i win by a average of 24 points lmao. The rosters tho are a piece of shit and they better update em so i can start my franchise god dammit.....oh yea the players don't skate that bad imo and i be playin wit lebron who is one of the fastest players on the game
    test
  8. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

i've played bout 10 total games, maybe a lil more, only won one against the comp in superstar mode, kinda frustrating but all star and below is easy for me, so i up it to the hardest setting, I've been playing with the Warriors every game basically...so I usually get out rebounded by 10+, lol, played against the pistons they out rebounded me 34-12 in the game, i was heated...

i'm wait'n for updated rosters so I can start my dynasty though
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.