Nba Live 06 I Got Some Ratings For Ya'll

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Yung Fatal, Sep 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yung Fatal

Yung Fatal Yung God

Lebron-95
    Kobe-95
    Iverson-89
    Webber-81
    Iguodala-83
    Wade-91
    Shaq-90
    Z-78 (dunno y)
    Rasheed-89
    Ben Wallace-85(dunno how the hell
    Larry hughes-85
    Rip hamilton-76(umm yea)
    Donyell Marshall-76
    Chauncey Billups-83
    Tyshaun prince-84
    Amare-90
    Marion-91
    Nash-85
    Gilbert Arenas-88
    Marbury-88

Dats all i got for right now and trust me they legit so don't start iight...I am a member of the cavaliers forum and this guy has screenshots of the rosters from some website but yea lebron is a beast woo hooooooo......any of ya'll wanna see me online when this come out holla
    test
  2. junio sixnine

junio sixnine hasta la victoria siempre

do you really have your nba live team roster and record on your rapmusic.com signature?

just wondering
    test
  3. Yung Fatal

Yung Fatal Yung God

Wut do u mean?
    test
  4. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

i played the demo a few days ago at gamestop, the playmaker is pretty sick, i played this cat 2 players, killed him by 20, i was the suns, he was the pistons, nash's freestyle passes are on point, can't wait till it drops...
    test
  5. Yung Fatal

Yung Fatal Yung God

it drop on the 28th. Did you dunk on alot of people wit amare? The dunks are looking vicious as hell. I mean you can really dunk on nigaz this year man,i saw a video and wooo i'ma be layin it down on people online this year....holla at me madden or live my name is kinglebron4
    test
  6. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

drops the 26th i though, i pre-ordered my copy already...i did alotta dunks wit amare, he was tha mvp of the game, did the passes wit nash, the high flying dunks wit marion, and the shooter playmakers wit joe johnson, he made bout every 3 i shot wit him on superstar mode
    test
  7. Yung Fatal

Yung Fatal Yung God

Yea my bad it does drop the 26th.. I pre-ordered mine when i bought madden and i had no idea it came out so quick,i am very glad tho... I hope johnson doesn't be on the suns when the game come out but i can jus download em when i get online...I hope they have alot of different dunks...I know they have lebron signature dunk (the one he do everytime) and jordans dunk(don't know wut it is tho)
    test
  8. kaLeeF

kaLeeF me and weed go waaay back

if you dont get it for the 360 it aint worth shit
    test
  9. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

when you 1st buy the game, the rosters usually need to be tweaked, i remember last year when duhon & livingston weren't even in the game until the roster update (and duhon was still gone after that)...so i'mma try n' wait for the 1st roster update then go from there, or be stupid n' do a fantasy draft for my dynasty, not sure...

i jus made sure I finished up my mvp franchise before nba live comes out, i did, now i jus need to finish Star Ocean (RPG game), so I can devote all my time to nba live, lol...

and Live's drop'n early, it was originally set in Oct, but they bumped it up bout 3 weeks...good news for me =)
    test
  10. Yung Fatal

Yung Fatal Yung God

lol i was playin madden for a while now i am jus waiting for live to come out so i can dunk on people
    test
  11. FaceLess

FaceLess jook is my dad..

madden sucks asss this year

ncaa was the shit though
    test
  12. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

word thats what im waiting on too
    test
  13. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

i went to best buy to play the demo 2day, the demo has the ratings of 2005, no wonder the spurs were kick'n my ass n' wade was slow, lol...

my main gripe so far is the freestyle button took the place of the back down button, now to back your opponent down...u gotta hold down the right analog stick, no big deal, i jus gotta get used to it, i was play'n on superstar & duncan was make'n some ugly ass shots for the comp, i was get'n mad, lol...

then i went to gamestop n' played the other 1/2 of my pre-order off, now all i'm waiting for is my phone call =)
    test
  14. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

i'm getting 2k6 problary. i bought both last year and nba live pissed me off because it sucked.
    test
  15. Yung Fatal

Yung Fatal Yung God

live got a 9.0 in the psm and nba2k6 got a 7.6.....get it how u live
    test
  16. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

^^^lol, i'm jus wait'n for my damn phone call, i'm really think'n bout goin to best buy jus to play the demo again, hahha
    test
  17. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

i've learned to not go by ratings. nfl street got a good ass score when it first came out it was fun at first but then got boring.
    test
  18. Yung Fatal

Yung Fatal Yung God

lol me either i cannot fuckin wait till tuesday at bout 11:45 sayin "we got live in" i'ma jus hang up the phone and run to my car cryin wit joy...^^^^ yea nfl street got boring after you beat it but live should be different cuz the franchise and shit ya feel me?
    test
  19. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

is aesop rock gonna be in this game?
    test
  20. saran rap

saran rap New Member

damn espn 2k6 gon crush live as usual... tho i heard espn aint doin an nba game this year so wtf... and if they do they should put jordan on there this time
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.