NBA 2k6

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Omnipotnth, Jun 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Omnipotnth

Omnipotnth New Member

With the advancements in technology, does anyone think they'll include the PA guy's sayings for the Detroit Pistons? I mean the phrase "Deeeetroooiit Basketbaaaall" is pretty much a trademark for the Pistons, just like Rip's mask (which they included), I think they need to go ahead and implement that. Also, they need to implement the crowd reaction when Rasheed Wallace gets the ball in the post. I don't expect them to include team specific reactions for each team, but come on, the two I mentioned are such a trademark of the team, I can't see how they can leave that out and still call themselves authentic, that'll be like leaving Iverson's sleeve off his left arm.
    test
  2. nice n simple

nice n simple Is Stimpy On Crack ?

screenshots??
    test
  3. Omnipotnth

Omnipotnth New Member

Yeah, they have a bunch of screenshots over on ign.com
    test
  4. relliK dnegeL

relliK dnegeL New Member

iono i'm amazed at what they did graphically this year for the espn 2k5 basketball game. they need to work on some of the frames and make the players take better looking shots. they need to also fix that pro hop it's kinda cheese you can just drive and pro hop and got a good 90% chance of making it. unless the ball gets stripped or the other person takes the charge. but yeah i'll prolly be getting it for ps3.
    test
  5. Biggedawgg

Biggedawgg fuck mexico

wow, you're a fucking faggot.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.