NBA 2K6 Screens (X360)

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Teen Prodigy, Oct 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

Stop posting that ugly ass NBA Live. Damn, they fuck'd Prince face up. All those damn freckles.

The jerseys barely move, and you need to watch the video that shit should've came out for X-Box and PS2, not 360. Like always EA don't get the physics right.
    test
  2. kaLeeF

kaLeeF me and weed go waaay back

the jersey's do move..and they move smoothly too..ionno what clips youve been watchin

fuckin nba 2k loos like it was made of some clay from gumby
    test
  3. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

they jersey dont fukin move..the CORNERS of them sway a little and the bottoms of the shorts swirl a little..theres no physics involved..its the same shit they been doin since dreamcast...nothin new...at least 2k took it to the next level...
    test
  4. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

i got my copies of egm and xbox magazine......also read on gamespot forums from people who were invited to the special microsoft event over the weekend.....everyone says live 06 for 360 looks good.....plays like shit.....nba2k6 looks GREAT (yes...looks BETTER) and plays better.....

most notably character models.....i constantly read that the players in live look dead..like manniquins.....while the 2k6 models look more realistic....also the 2k6 models actually have physics built into thier MUSCLES....so they flex when they move...where as the live is just like the regular ass shit your used to seeing.....also....the clothing physics is said to be better on 2k6.....everyones shitting on live.....wtf you been?

so much for all your bullshit...... jism
    test
  5. kaLeeF

if you want to take it to the he said she said shit..i could do the same...all youre doing is typin up shit that nba 2k fans say....provide some links..and i will provide links that'll shit on 2k....

since when does a jersey move up when a player is jumping up??...only in 2k...

they look like they are made out of clay..plastic...wax...shitty
    test
  6. LiQuiD6

no it isnt no he say she say shit.....its a valid response to the game from opinions of game testers........

your opinion however...is just based on complete favoritism......

shit just go to gamespot....and look at how poor nba live's review is for xbox and ps2....and how much better 2k6 is......they are innovative......every time EA adds something good to a version of thier games....they take a step back somewhere else.......

here......3 years......2k was more innovative EVERY TIME

2k6
    http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/sports/nba2k6/review.html?sid=6134741

live
    http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/sports/nbalive2006/review.html

2k5
    http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/sports/espnnba2005/review.html?sid=6109465

live 05
    http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/sports/nbalive2005/review.html?sid=6109138

2k4
    http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/sports/nba2k4/review.html?sid=6077319

live 04
    http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/sports/nbalive2004/review.html?sid=6076749

please.....the only people who say 2k sucks are EA idiots who are just used to buying the same bull shit every year

just in: EA just announced....on the brand new madden 06 for 360...there will be no create a player...no create a team......no create a play.........wow....thats fuckin innovative......get outta here man....your an EA fool.....look at this BS.....they buy the NFL license and then fuck it up for everyone
    test
  7. Teen Prodigy

Teen Prodigy Short2003's e-child

There is also no dynasty mode for Live 06 on the 360; you can only play one season at a time and statistics do not carry over from season to season- wonderful.
    test
  8. kaLeeF

and you should read why they did that...

and i am not talking about live on xbox or ps2..i'm sayin on the 360...those links are for the old systems

but youre a typical sega moron...carryalong with that garbage ass game
    test
  9. Teen Prodigy

Teen Prodigy Short2003's e-child

I know why they did it, they had to make the deadline for the next generation so they didn't have time to put those modes in there.

Now.... what point are you trying to make? All I did was post the facts, regardless of the reason why... it still detracts from the overall quality of the game.. especially with @k6 having already been the better of the two games.... had all things been equal.
    test
  10. Embassy Sweetz

lol@ u not having anything else legitimate to say...did liquid shut u down...???

fuck outta here man...2k has shitted on live repeatedly and its not gonna change on the 360 or ps3...get over it...
    test
  11. kaLeeF

how did he shut me down??..by putting up links to the old systems??...
    test
  12. Embassy Sweetz

by " old systems" do u mean the CURRENT systems...???...my bad lemme tell liquid to get his time machine and get some reviews of NBA LIVE 2015 on PS5..GTF outta here playboy...he posted reviews of 2006 renditions of the games which will have the same gameplay as the next gen versions of 2006 that are coming out...
    test
  13. LiQuiD6

you have nothing to say.......yes...im a typical sega moron...who didnt own a sega system till the dreamcast came out...... [fuc]
    test
  14. Cardo

Cardo Im Extra Scary

HAHAHAH....old systems....HAHAHAHHA
    test
  15. kaLeeF

to the idiots who are lookin to hard into what i said about the old systems...yes old....once the 360 comes out..it is the old system...

a bunch a fags in here coming together..backin eachother up..yall look so cute together
    test
  16. Embassy Sweetz

so dam u still have nothin legitimate to add to the topic OR a point to debate..since we basically debunked all of your statements...so u resort to name calling yet WE'RE the fags....riiight....just take the loss like a man and move the fuck on playa...
    test
  17. LiQuiD6

Regarding NBA LIVE 06 for the 360:

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=23856490

Regarding the PS3 vs Xbox 360 debate:

test
  18. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.