natural origin believers

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by TheBigPayback, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Then your saying nature is organized but we know thats not true. Its chaotic. The earth is the only example we know of that everything works together perfectly. Yet skip on over to the closest planet an everything is upside down. So nature itself is not organized. However perhaps the source of natural phenomenon is.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

lyrical whats ur email? i wanna send u somethin.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

yes. Contains it. It does not create it.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

dna is more like the blueprint of life. it's not something separate giving instructions to the living organism on what to become, the organism IS its dna.

also, i never said dna wasn't a code. that is a point that is self evident. i even referred to it as 'our genetic code.' what's not self evident is where the code came from. that is the part where you are making a giant leap of faith by saying 'god' did it. that is where you stop speaking scientifically.
    test
  5. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

not even close. why do you say that, because earth is the only planet in our solar system with life on it? those planets very existence comes from the so called chaotic rules of nature. gravity, conservation of mass/energy, inertia, etc.. without these principles the universe would be completely devoid of mass or structure.
    test
  6. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

Damn are you GOD TheBigPayback? I mean being able to see back 500+ million years to the beginning of plant lifes existence so you can definitively tell us what happened. Thats some damn impressive omniscient knowledge you got there.

Hey I can see how convenient blind ignorance, ahem i mean faith, can be so empowering. With 99.9% of Science's knowledge gained by hypothesizing and empiricaly identifying things, it must seem tedious to a fanatical zealot. Why bother with all that when you can simply state "I Know" or "My Imaginary Friend told me so" and everything is easy street.

I dont know what world you are living in. To me, my entire life has done nothing but disprove an omniscient gods existence. Well, either there is no God or its just the biggest most sadistic bastard of all-time. Its just a stone age artifact why still hold onto it? Its from a time when we thought the world was flat, if someone walked up to you today and started talking about the world is flat, that "they know" cause its in a very old book. Are you telling me that you would believe them. How is that possible? How does lack of knowledge hold more merit than cold hard facts?

Maybe people need to learn to say "I DONT Know". Unless you are GOD, in which case please get off the internets and go cure cancer or something you sadistic douche bag.
    test
  7. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

basically. i don't deny outright that god exists. god could exist, though i'm 99% certain it's not the god of abrahamic faith. an all knowing all powerful being who takes a keen interest in the matters of some desert tribe just doesn't strike me as wisdom for the ages.

but i wouldnt even respond to half these religious arguments if they didn't always try to debunk or misuse science without even a rudimentary understanding of the field.
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

im telling u codes and messages or coded messages only come from one source. Intellegence. Like language, only comes from intellegence. So dna had to come from some sort of intellegence. If u were to say maybe it was aliens, well ok, maybe, but thats intellegence. But it really breaks down to those two possibities there aliens or God.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

If you dont happen to see God working in ur life either you are doing things that God blatently objects too or your looking for the wrong things. But then i know thats not true, so uve never been in a siuation that looked completely bleek an at the last minute u somehow got pulled out of a bad situation? Wether financially, physically, dangerously? U never almost died in a accident u didnt see. the thing is we all have we just find other explinations for why things did or didnt happen. Coinsidence is a very big indicator of God working in your life. Why? Because we usually pass things off as a coinsidence, however coinsidences dont happen nearly as much as we give it credit. Mainly there are reasons for things we dont see. So just cus u dont see the reasons or how or why it happened doesnt always make it coinsidence. Now u say in ur life u dont see God. Ok. How hard have u searched your heart for him. Have u really tried with your whole heart? He responds to that. But then he also knows when you are trying
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

with your whole heart as well. So u can fool urself but you cant fool God. An ya the guys that said the world was flat obviously didnt read the bible much either lol. Smh. Look the thing is u can look at things or event that happened in the bible an relate them with historical events. For many miricales you can find a natural cause of how it could happen. If you couldnt ud have reasin to say that the bible cant be true. But science has been trying for a long time to prove it wrong yet for some reason to this day hasnt really present any solid reasons why its not. Interstingly enough many things science "discovers" actually proves events an past occurances like a global flood we'd never have known happened without looking for the evidence from the biblical flood. See what im gettin at...
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

the universe is ruled by coded messages, in a sense. DNA is not unique here. for example the laws of physics that rule us all are expressed through mathematical code.

now when we say 'message,' i dont necessarily mean that the message comes from an outside source. there are many internal messages in an organism that seem to propel it towards survival. that's the force that seems to drive life. the will to survive. where this drive comes from could be god, or it could be nature. that's all assumption really.

i think you've got the chronology all wrong. coded messages don't necessarily come from intelligence. intelligence comes from coded messages. there are codes that exist in all matter living or not regardless of cognitive ability. the idea that its all a 'message' from a god figure is really fun and all but there's nothing to back it up.

i see how people could see how intricate it all is and be in awe and say it must be god, but we don't really know anything about that at the end of the day. it's an assumption that is derived from an old superstition. could be god(s), could be aliens, could be nothing, could be something we've never even thought of. existence is a hard thing to explain. i just don't think anything is gained from pretending we have the answer to the big question when we clearly don't.
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

no. Living organisims contain dna. Not the universe. Things that grow, things that reproduce. Ur right about mathmatical code but name an instance other than a living organism that uses mathmatics, code, messages, or language.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

DNA is not the only example of a code found in nature. when you say 'uses a code' that's misleading. people 'use' codes to decipher problems and natural laws. but we didn't create those codes. and we don't 'use' DNA as a code, except in the science labs.

on the individual level we are our DNA and whatever significance its 'code' has is embedded into our instinct. in that way the DNA exists as a function of biology, just like the gravity works as a function of physics. the point is that at first appearance nature can seem very chaotic but the more you look the more the patterns start to arise.

i already gave you an example of codes which are exhibited by nature in non living mass: math aka the 'language of the universe.' humans are able to decipher this math but we did not create it. it was already there, just like DNA.
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

true
    sorry, contains it
    right we didnt create it, science discovered that it exists in living things
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

id say ur 'blueprint' explination is better but ok
    that doesnt nullify the idea of where or it originated
    in some cases, but not all. Physics in general breaks down beyond our galaxy.
    thats fine that it was already there, an science realized it, but my point is what uses or where codes, mathmatics, an language in general comes from is intellegence.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

U still havent really even addressed the fact that nothing but intellegent living things use codes. thats fine i get unintellent things may contain it but they do not communicate them to other living things. That is the arguement.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

it doesn't but it gives us a better idea of how or why such a pattern might arise given the right environment and the right amount of time. scientists openly pursue the question of how it evolved, you just aren't satisfied with their answers unless it fulfills scripture.

no.. where'd you hear that?

and my point those codes exist behind the scenes in nature without any apparent designer. any example i can give you of a code with no apparent author, you will attribute to god. so this question is basically pointless to pursue.
    test
  19. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

using a strict definition of communication being articulated through sounds or symbols this might be true.

however, the force of gravity for instance is 'communicated' throughout the universe in one universal standard, that doesn't mean that the rocks understand the force of gravity but the pattern which arises is that all matter universally obeys this force. that is the type of 'communication' that DNA falls into. it's not like you're picturing: ideas communicated from one organism to another. it's just a complex pattern that determines growth.
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

i didnt say it HAD to be God but given what we know of where these types of communication originate it DOES have to be intelligent. Im just asking u to give me another example of what it may be OTHER than God.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.