natural origin believers

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by TheBigPayback, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

this is proof only of lofty rationalizations. i don't think you grasp what the word 'proof' actually means.

btw.. what happened to all those large land dwelling reptiles that existed prior to 65 million BC?
    test
  2. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

it's not.
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

jeremiah 14 i believe
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

go ask google what dna is comprised of.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

go ask google what dna is comprised of an what functions dna performs in what we become.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

LOL @ big pay back goin ham..

and you can't debate something with nothing to back it up Reg, I'm interested in what you have to say, would you like to elaborate?
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

and you can't debate something with nothing to back it up Reg, I'm interested in what you have to say, would you like to elaborate?
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

test
  9. lyricalpriest

test
  10. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

back what up?

i'm not making any claims here

you're saying that our genetic sequence is proof of a creator

it's not. i'm not denying our genetic code. i'm denying your assumptions about where it came from. nature is very organized and mechanical, most everything has a 'code' to it.

if you want to tell me that's 'proof in itself' of god then you've effectively given up on the debate. you can't just declare something true in science. this is the point where you have to either lay out scientifically why our dna could come from no other source than god, or else accept the fact that what you are saying isn't scientific at all, it's basically just religious worship reworded for science geeks.
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

if you're asking for anything more obvious and easy to comprehend you'd be asking us to go and get god bring him here and him bein like "hi im god.. now stfu, or gtfo"

i mean, you can't argue against the argument with the argument. it's like at this point were telling you 1+1=2 and your denying it saying no give me real evidence.
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

your missing the point. A tree is natural an non-intellegent life it will never, no matter how long u sit there an' wait it wont drop leaves on the ground in the form a clearly coded message on what something else is to become : hey rock, you are to become a cat ok bye! Sincerely tree.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

WHEWWWWW!!!!!!!!! good point im remember that.
    test
  14. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

its very easy to comprehend, it's just not proof nor is it a very convincing argument.

from what i understand, your assertion is that dna is too complicated for it NOT to have been created, and created specifically by god. this is not self evident nor is it proof in itself, scientifically. it's your opinion. we have higher standards for what constitutes as 'proof' in science.

beyond that, we have no reason to think or assume that such an entity as 'god' exists or is even possible to exist, so at this point it's more plausible that life might arise from the chemicals of the earth in a natural process than saying that there exists a being we can't define or describe which created everything and has always existed. not only is there no proof, but from what knowledge we do have of the universe the entire scenario is just scientifically unsound.
    test
  15. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

yet the tree contains the very intelligence that you assert is too complex for nature to exhibit on its own.
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

which by the way is the exactly what dna is. Instructions embeded in something living telling what it is to become. An everything living has dna.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

which by the way is the exactly what dna is. Instructions embeded in something living telling what it is to become. An everything living has dna. Your claim was that it didnt have a code at first now claiming it does but why right? An were giving you all of that.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

Well then on some Star Ocean 3 reasoning. What gives said GOD his divinity. He could be nothing more than a computer programmer and we his advance computer generated avatars/mmo/matrix/etc. And how is it possible to discern one gods prophecy from the next god's? It would be easy to simply claim they are all the same god, that there is only one true god and so all prayers just get redirected to him/her/it. But how can you prove that to be the case. You could be sending your spiritual power to a being of pure evil. Other than a poorly mistranslated centuries old book thats simply a rehash of previous myths like ressurection there is nothing to go by. With no proof that its nothing more than a simple book of fiction. If Harry Potter or LOTR is found a 1000 years from now does its age and mysticism alone warrant it to be worshipped and fanatically followed. You are not asking us to believe that 1+1=2 but rather that 1+1=73. Why are we who want a few more solid answers mocked at by religious nuts when we ask for a better explanation of the surrounding world. Honestly I dont see how someone who has say made it past grade 6 can still believe in a Religious GOD. Spiritual OK. To me Santa & the Easter Bunny are the ultimate eye-openers. What about Jesus sets him apart from other fictional mascots. You are told from an early age that Santa & The Easter Bunny, The Tooth Fairy, etc. are out there, that there magic and what not get them by. But as you grow up and take a look behind the curtain you see its all fluff. Things parents say to make your child hood more memorable. To add magic to the mundane.

I believe the Big Bang Theory leaves enough room for God to exist in any and all forms EXCEPT that which involve any concept man has had direct involvment in its acceptance... By which I mean, if we were all reading the arahmaic old testament 1st edition of the bible or torah or talmud or whatever the fuck is really fucking old then ok the validity that gods word is contained in it might be there. But man and more importantly priests have abused their position and power for centuries. So the point that they may have lied to us, using bastardized pagan or ancient traditions in anyway nessesary to enslave humanity to make it easier to tithe and control us isnt a long shot by any means. Even just the dozens of translations and mistranlations that have occured throughout the dark ages in the world could completely change the word or narrative of many holy books.

Saying there is a god because I cant explain the inner workings of biology only shows the lack of knowledge I have on the subject. It does nothing to prove the larger case of God vs No God. It only shows Im an idiot in that area.
    test
  19. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

test
  20. TheBigPayback

Are u serious. The last thing we are doing is mocking anybody. An the "which God is the one true God" is a better question. There you have to go through the texts of the monothestic religons and figure out which you believe holds the most truth. The problem there is most people believe they are just born into a religon. If your parents are jewish chances are your going to identify with that if u dont research for yourself.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.