"Nasty (DIRTY) Woman" - What is the criteria ?.................................. .....

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

"Nasty (DIRTY) Woman" - What is the criteria ? Some people think cause a woman is a stripper she is nasty - I disagree - Better yet - If a man cheat on his woman get caught & she gets caught sex with someone else - Is she NASTY ? What makes a woman Nasty - I say passing diseases makes anybody nasty - What makes a ...woman - NASTY as in DIRTY beside diseases ?
    test
  2. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Nasty women to me is someone with to many partners she's dealing with around the same time. Cause Everybody got a list of people over the years but Even that shouldn't get too long in one year cause you back to being NASTY.

Being a stripper doesn't make a female nasty depending on the circumstances in a females life she might need the "fast" money for whatever reasons. But woman can strip and still be respectful with themselves.

What cracks me up is men getting these strippers and making them their woman and don't want them working there or going there to hang out there anymore lol. Then get mad when you see them on the streets and be like don't you work at such and such club lol.
    test
  3. PR STATUS GFU

PR STATUS GFU Under The Influence

i dated 5 strippers in my life time hahah... they're actually pretty fun to date.

facts about strippers ---- 1.) theyre not quiters in bed 2.) they get wasted with ya 3.) they can suck a mean dick
    test
  4. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lmao Verb love your honesty
    test
  5. MissTique

MissTique T-Shirt Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiime

Lmao. wooww.

Uh what makes a girl dirty is the fact that she sleeps with tons of different men.. Sure, you dont HAVE to agree that shes not dirty if shes a stripper but in reality you may want to get her tested before you do anything.
    test
  6. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

a woman that doesn't wash is nasty.
    test
  7. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

This is all true. I've dated strippers before and another good thing is they always got money beleive it or not. they good with their money because that's all they got to live on so they know how to fold a dolla.

and to topic, I tend to like my girls a little "dirty" meaning freaky like lick my ass or suck my dick in the parking lot nasty. but I like the bitch to stay clean as far as hygeine. wash your ass, brush your teeth, smell good baby. but suck my dick..lol
    test
  8. m.060.mm

m.060.mm New Member

You test your dudes if they've had the same number of partners as she's had?
    test
  9. PR STATUS GFU

no doubt homie slice :)
    test
  10. PR STATUS GFU

hahahah

vote - miss!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.