Nascar drivers are the best!!!

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by DontH8me, Aug 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

JESUS CHRIST Dokota. I swear you make shit much harder than it has to be.

LOL.... well no shit. Most of the people on this board are kids. What the fuck do you expect.

What the fuck are you talking about now.
    If i wanted to play your so called fucking game, i would of went into great detail about my education. But as i said IN MY POST.. i do not brag about it. Cause there is no reason for it.

You can look it up all you want. University of VA is one of the top public universities in the country. Especially when you are out of state and get a scholarship to go there. College is hard for those who make it that way. And my major is quite difficult, especially since i double majored.

And your statement should of been, Tigre i dont know how HARD your major was. Cause they weren't easy majors.
    Smart game....lol.... sorry that college is just that hard for you, if you are even in college. But if you are maybe you might want to re-think the whole college thing then. And what smart game. You are the one that asked for damn "academic stats"
    You asked i delivered.

This is like one of the only countries where kids think college is harder. Almost any other country such as Japan, Korea, India, China and so forth high school is much harder than college. Then they wonder why U.S. is so far behind in education than many other countries.

But anyway, fuck if im playing a game, college is hard for those who make it hard. All you have to do is setup you time wisely and you shall do fine. Dwindling you time down or picking a major you can't do, then .... guess what college is going to be hard.

Ignorant...LOL, fine i will be ignorant for arguments sake. For a person who has yet to finish college telling me how it is, is yet another form of ignorance. Don't preach something when you have less experience on a subject than others.
    test
  2. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

"Cause they weren't easy majors."

ok.

You said college was easy...but the majors arent?...Im now confused.
    test
  3. trifle

trifle New Member

HAHAHHAHAHA you did not just say that...that's fawkin awesome...

but yeah rally is where it's at
    test
  4. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

I knew you would pick that out. If you read it, it would make perfect sense, but i will elaborate a little for you.

Ok, first I NEVER SAID COLLEGE WAS EASY.... those exact words never were typed. If so, plz quote me on that and paste it so i can be cleared on this. I said college was never hard. Not my fault you assume i said that it was easy.

You if i am not mistaken used the word easy. Something like i dont know how easy your majors were. Thus i explained my majors were not easy.

I said it in relation to comparing the subject matter as a whole being a difficult major. Can you understand it now. It is pretty straightforward, since you were assuming my majors were easy, and i answered saying no they are rather difficult majors.
    test
  5. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

LoL....see this is what happens when you open your mouth on some stupid shit.....you get talked to like a child....LoL
    test
  6. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

test
  7. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

^so, do you want to go to the corner?
    test
  8. j$crILLa

j$crILLa ~$crillVille~

id say Cadillac drivers the best, but its all opinion
    test