Nascar drivers are the best!!!

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by DontH8me, Aug 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DontH8me

DontH8me New Member

I never thought they were but it takes skill to do what they do. I think they are the best drivers. I thought F1 as well, but i think they are very close to one another. Especially since Nascar drivers drive without power steering. Thats damn good, and one mistake and bam into the wall. They can even control themselves when they are doing 180mph and get bumped. Damn incredible if you ask me.
    test
  2. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

Jesus, are you serious..

umm my vote goes to WRC drivers.
    Second is F1 drivers.

And nascar.... shit all i need to do recreate a Nascar race is to drop matchbox cars in the toilet and flush.
    test
  3. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

NASCAR does take skill. So does pulling into my garage. But to say NASCAR drivers are the best......[mchammer]
    test
  4. OG FrOgGy JoHnSoN

OG FrOgGy JoHnSoN ALCATRAZ INC.

test
  5. Polar

World Rally Championship

[​IMG]
    test
  6. OG FrOgGy JoHnSoN

OG FrOgGy JoHnSoN ALCATRAZ INC.

test
  7. LYFE-LINE

LYFE-LINE New Member

Rally drivers own....

Nascar just takes lots of stamina in that 104degree car..and you loose up to 20 pounds in weight after each race..from sweat but both are skilled
    test
  8. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

Yeah...the heat, and dificulty is definately there...i couldn't imagine. The fireproof clothing, and all the strength needed to pull the car around at 200mph, no power steering, and on the 200th lap.........i hate nascar, but damn...you cant deny that is extremely hard.

wrc are the best, but how long do they actually race?....
    test
  9. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

Lame .. Wack.. Boring ... Rednecks
    test
  10. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

they may be lame rednecks, but each and every one of them have a far better education than anyone on this site....guarantee.
    test
  11. Polar

I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with you on that.
    test
  12. Tigre

LOL... I'll second that.
    test
  13. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

LoL.....the fuck are you thinking?
    test
  14. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

Disagree...it's the truth.

Not just 'anybody' can jump in there kids....it isn't your little drag strip in town.

Not one of you have a higher education that the leader of a pit crew....

Go ahead....argue with that. But this time...back it up with your academic stats....
    test
  15. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

trey....i'd be suprised if you have a highschool education....so why are you even commenting?

Tigre seems to be pretty smart....not 4 degrees in college smart...but smart.
    test
  16. ArithmaTeks

ArithmaTeks New Member

they have to be educated about their profession..that dont mean there the smartest ppl. i mean look at most of them. but they get paid maaaaaaaaad $$
    test
  17. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

you didn't even get a smirk from that one...don't get mad cuz you put ya foot in ya mouth and three people called you out for it...but what's funny is you trying to clown.....last I remember you coppin wack cheap-ass rims and cheap tires from wheelmax.......thats funny bitch
    test
  18. Tigre

What do you mean, not for degrees in college smart. As if college was ever hard. And degrees at that are not hard either. SHit, college is all about surviving more so than anything. Can you survive 4 years of undergraduate studies. If you can, can you go back and survive more years of grad and post grad studies. And if you can i can give you this nice crisp piece of paper that tells you, that you did a good job. Way to survive our school and get ass raped with payments that are enough to buy my dream car. I'm glad that i had scholarships, or else i would of never went to my university.

I never had to prove i was intelligent to any factor but eh.....
    University of Virginia alumni, 3.4 GPA, Double Major in Computer
    Science and Business Administration.
    GRE raw score of 28(not aware of that, you might want to check it out, especially if you are planning on getting a masters.)
    Masters in the works as we speak. Will be finish by next May.
    And lets not talk about certificates.
    Do i brag about my education.... never, and I won't start now, since it really is no big deal. I know many smarter, well in terms of book smart than i am. Yet, it doesnt bother me, cause i make great money, have a nice apartment and about to buy a home all at the age of 23.

First, when you said
    the easiest assumption is that you are talking about the drivers. Cause in reality they are the rednecks. The crew members are not nearly the home grown, cream of the crow, out of the back hills of West Virginia.

I know of people trying to get into the field of being a pit crew member. They are pretty bright, well depending on which ones in particular you are talking about. Most are engineers, studying mostly about diesel engines and with that a understanding of your basic physics and advance maths and science. But then again i will say SOME are intelligent. THis game is like most others in life, which are about connections. And if you don't have them then your chances in ever touching the pits is incredibly slim, if that. Next time be specific on who you are talking about. Do they know more about physics and mechanical engineering that i do, i would hope so.

So don't assume most of them are remarkably intelligent. I would hold higher regards for F1 and WRC supporting members.
    test
  19. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

wow, preach preach, plus sonned on the side, heh
    but yea, theyre smart about theyre profession, but not like book smart, thats like street...err...road smarts, they take the heat and drive the car, do they have 4 degrees in college?
    test
  20. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

Heads of pit crews must be extremely smart and educated....therefore, i figure the drivers must be aswell....

I didn't call them genius's. I said...more educated than anyone/most on this site.

Hell the local mailman here is more educated than half the kids on this site.

And tigre...i dunno how easy your major was. But college is difficult...you can play that 'im so smart' game all you wish, and maybe you are...

however to say college isn't hard would be pure ignorance.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.