Nas speaks out on 50 cent Piggy Bank song, Video inside

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Big Leak, Feb 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. X sample

X sample New Member

rofl...shut tha fuck up
    test
  2. X sample

X sample New Member

hahahahaha, word...

cam and the dips? lmao, that speaks for itself..
    test
  3. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

lol, u know em ain't down for the beef with nas...

50 can go and buy me some fuckin reeses sticks right bout now...
    test
  4. Foog

Foog Will Work For Food Jr.

the one sidedness of Nas going at 50 makes the battle not worth discussing. What the fuck were you thinking Curtis
    test
  5. ILLRoyalty

ILLRoyalty just pooted

Just imagine if 50 got Eminem to go at Nas..... Who would win lol... ..

wait a second i just thought about this..... Game Vs Jay Z.... 50 Vs Nas .....

G-unit is smart..... they are gonna sell mad units off this shit lol.
    test
  6. Foog

Foog Will Work For Food Jr.

50 might sell units off it, but it won't do anything but hurt GAME's sales after The Documentary.
    test
  7. ILLRoyalty

ILLRoyalty just pooted

Yea, wasnt 50 cents album supposed to be dropped today? I heard that some where...
    test
  8. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

LMFAOO>.yeah....me too..

fucking New Yorkers.....

lolol....I never got what it meant i was like..."word is born???"wtf does that mean????

OH wait.."word is bonnnd"...ohhhhhhh
    test
  9. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

and Nas would destroy this guys career....I mean c'mon...Jay Z kept up with him....but His 2 disses still couldn't match ether........wtf does 50 cent think he gonna do???

I mean battling jarule is one thing....cause they on the same page.....but he might as well challenge Alacia Keyz to a piano contest or something..lol.....he way out his league
    test
  10. sw0rdzmAn

sw0rdzmAn aka shank sinatra

some of you faggots are retarded....if nas disses 50 cent there will be zero negative outcome from it.... "he's in demand"..."look at what happened with ja"...etc etc...

wtf you fags act like jay-z was a nobody when nas dissed him...that cat was prolly sellin just as many records as 50 at that time....

i hope he does come at that foo...fuck jada fat joe and whoever...jus for make'n teh statementes they made in return....when it comes to someone tryin to disrespect your skills you gonna worry about a popularity contest.wtf
    test
  11. phenom2002

phenom2002 GET YA MAFUCKIN HANDS UP!

nas sound like he swollowed an ash trey
    test
  12. New B

New B Greatest Asian rapper?

I'm gonna put that in my sig......

and yeah, I respect how Nas handled the situation, 50 Cent is more respectable than a lot of the fags I hear on the radio, but he's not good. I'd say he's average.
    test
  13. IKrUcIAL

IKrUcIAL I RUN NEW JERZ

50's first album has sold up 11 mil and countin...jay never EVER had anything like that or even half of that
    test
  14. X sample

X sample New Member

ahahahaha...
    test
  15. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

nas is def. not worried about bein blackballed by fuckin 50 cent....like nas said they both have diff objectives in this game....50s bout his lil money...nas is about his respect..which is rock solid...unlike 50s paperbag respect....but jada and fat joe ont he other hand are in for the basic same reasons as 50..MONEY..and im sure AGAINST thier WILL..they had to fall back to ensure that they ALL can eat....lables dont give a fuck about respect...lables dont give a fuck about pride..they just want they check....so them niggas had to fall back...nas doesn thave that issue to worry about...
    test
  16. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

i dont give a fuck what it is, cats say BORN

whatever the meaning or real spelling, ive never heard anybody say "bond"

only n1ggas on the net that try to break down the meaning pronounce it like that

eveyrbody in reality say "word is born"
    test
  17. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

yall are stupid trying to put meaning to slang

if slang had meaning, it wouldnt be fuckin slang, it would be in a dictionary

"whats up"

it has no meaning, it is slang, somebody said it, and people followed suit

etc

slang is basically like a NEW WORD formed and used in the street

when u hear a new english term, do u say, wtf, that doesnt make any sense

no, so why does slang have to make sense?

slang is just slang

use it, or dont use it

word is born, ive always said it like that, and i'll always say it like that

as i said b4, ive never heard anybody on the street say word is BOND

NEVER

who cares which makes sense, its slang, "word is born" as a phrase makes sense even if the individual words seperated dont make sense

just like "whats up"
    test
  18. Mo0n ShYnE

Mo0n ShYnE 365 Days. 365 Beats.

joe and jada are about their money... with 50 pushin diamond units... and all of them on the same label.... the label would side with 50... and if there ever had to be a point where the label would have to take sides, jus to get a bigger check... they would save 50 and trash joe and jada... cuz joe and jada make shit money compared to 50...

shows the imbalanced proportion of skill to profit... but whatever (well joe isn't that great either)

unlike jada and joe tho.. nas is a legend... despite what anyone says... to deny Nas that status is foolish.. yes he's not in the mainstream limelight.. but was he ever really? Nas at what we could consider his most popular was when illmatic dropped... and back then rap was NOWHERE as big as it is today... we know nas never dropped another illmatic, or one of its caliber or influence... but he has dropped some good albums afterwards...

like... as far as popularity.. you can't put him in the same brackets as a Jay-Z back in 98 when volume 2 dropped... or Eminem around the time of 8mile... or 50 when Get Rich dropped...

popularity in hiphop is different now because THE WHOLE WORLD is lookin at hiphop now.. not jus the streets.. its a much bigger ball game...

Nas never had that limelight... but what he does have is that respect from people who recognize skill... illmatic was more than jus a classic album.. it was a LANDMARK album...

so if 50 and Nas went at it... we already know Nas would win

industry-wise.. what's it gonna do? Nas wouldn't lose any of his fans... cuz all of his fans don't listen to 50 like the teeny-boppers do... or the clubbers do...

anyone who appreciates Nas knows that Nas is an acquired taste... it's not for those who jus want entertainment.. it may even open people's ears to Nas more if Nas says the right things and people listen...

but who knows. bottom line, Nas > 50... no contest... Nas brought it to Jay, and I mean.. it's Jay.. u no.. that's nothin easy

speaking of jay.. jay might supposedly "unretire".. according to allhiphop . com...

with the bullshit with game... it would be nice to see nas and jay together take down g-unit.
    test
  19. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

" my word is my bond" ...im sure thats wat the slang came from....." born" jsut came from niggas mispronounciatin shit....
    test
  20. SonikTek

SonikTek De-Rep Trainee

I agree... 50 cent is an entertainer, Nas is a lyricist... Diss tracks, in their basic element are a testing of lyricism against the other... 50 cent can not handle that... Shit 50 hasn't made ONE good fuckin diss song in his career... He never stays on fuckin topic. His song "Life's On The Line" was supposed to be directly at Murda Inc, but look at the shit he says on the track... "Leave it to them, they say they got a fast car/ Nascar/ Truck with a crash bar/ And tv's in the dash pa'/ I see em' on the 5 with stock rims, I just laugh ha/" Who the hell was he talking about there? Because at this time Ja Rule was a million sold already and all over MTV. 50 Cent never takes shots directly at another artist... Nas's entire song Ether was full of shots at Jay-Z and good ones too.

What G-Unit has to worry about, is if this whole "G Unit vs the World" shit unites other rappers like he said.... Nas and Jay-Z's beef is over... But if they stood together? Fuck that G-Unit will be done... And if Jada joins with D-Block? Ruff Ryderz? Theres a lot more at stake for G-unit than you guys can see.... Remember, when you take shots at one person you're taking shots at his family too. You take shots at Bleek, you take shots at Jay, you take shots at Jada, you take shots at the Lox and RR... But when you take shots at big figures of different sets all at the same time, you might end up getting people that didn't like each other to help each other take your ass down...

The thing is, we could also be blowing this completely out of proportion... There might not even be disses on the Piggy Bank song... When I heard the two bars from it that fag gay ass Kay Slay played, I didn't hear shit of any kind of diss... 50 Cent and Dre and them all know what kind of situation you put yourself in with beef. Shit they had to think twice before they took shots at Ja... Everyone, Nas and all them, they're all denying that they're taking shots at anyone or calling anyone's name. Shit even Jay Z denies his verse being a shot at Game. The only person that's admitting to shit is 50 and that's only for Jadakiss and Fat Joe because of the New York track. I still haven't seen him mention Nas and no one has heard the Piggy Bank song to verify....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.