Nas is top 3 lamest in Hip-Hop....

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Trey M, Aug 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

wow jayz stans
    test
  2. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

yeah then the man that fucked your baby mama..becomes your boss....I dont think so

Nas lost
    test
  3. Akademik Prod

Akademik Prod Microphone Menace

Difference is, he cared for his baby mama.... I dont lol.... She can fuck whomever she wants, I got my kid, thats all that matters... and Im not rich, so Im not regulated to paying 55k a month... Who needs 55 damn thousand dollars a month?
    test
  4. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

this thread is pointless, everyone know this Trey dude don't know much about much itself.
    test
  5. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

What the fuck I need to sit here an analyze a rapper. This is entertainment not a fuckin open book test lol.

Any jay fan will say fuck ether lol.. Not only did it hurt jay but it hurt his fans as well that's the funny thing. Jay murdered nas on both tracks? I remember both of their lame verses and both songs were ass! If that's murder to you then your lame haha ... Actually you just lame for swinging on my balls all day.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

Ol bitter ass jay fan
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  7. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

and everyone knows you think Amber Rose is unattractive....or in other words...your a faggot
    test
  8. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

so your first baby mama fucked your boss...then your second baby mama..you tatoo her name on you....she reportedly has a sex tape floating......you dont get a pre-nup...shes a washed up singer....and she divorces you...and u paying 55k a monthfor the next 18 yrs.....lol

Nas lost...but hey....hell of a rapper
    test
  9. Akademik Prod

Thats all im saying, he lost the man battle, but he'll always be one of the greatest rappers ever... Hand down...

As far as music, that guy cant be proclaimed a lame.. Thats all i was trying to say from the beginning.
    test
  10. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

nahh buddy this is what you said:

now if you said.."yeah Trey you right Nas is a lame dude, but he can rap"..then I would have said "agreed"...but you kept coming back with shit that had nothing to do with the point of the thread....Plexico Buress is a idiot that about to do 2 years in prison for a lapse in commen sense...does that negate the fact he's a great wide reciever?? No
    test
  11. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

And jay aint talking about nothing. Please doa? Horrible song.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

thats another topic all together...but to speak on that..Im sure BP3 will be a good album
    test
  13. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

Nas may be "top 3 lamest in hip hop" but he's also undeniably top 3 artists of all time.

so what's your point?
    test
  14. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

lol...idiot
    test
  15. Akademik Prod

He's not even that great of a wide receiver.... did you see his 08 numbers? I realize he has a ring, but thats a team thing, not a burress thing...

As far as Nas' music being lame you're wrong.. His choice on women could be looked at as lame.. But if that shit happened to MLK, Jr. , would he be a lame because he bacame infatuated with a woman so much that he was blinded by love? I think not...
    test
  16. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

good response. why you always so bitter, you need a hug?
    test
  17. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

Lmao..bruh are you slow or something?...does stuff go over your head....or do you enjoy avoiding straight points and making up your own conclusions as rebuttals?

I said Burress is a dumbass for bring a loaded glock in the club....but that doesnt have to do with his performace on the football field....you responded by saying "did you see his 08 numbers"????????
    test
  18. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

thanx..and No
    test
  19. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

Ohh you got me. I got a taste for good looking women, not wanna be men.
    test
  20. Akademik Prod

Bruh, do you really think you're right all the time? Like, damn homie, can you not see my points being made? You bring up Burress in a Nas thread, it has no validity, or anything to do with what we were discussing... You tried to make a comparision, but that is different...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.