Nas cover

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by pocketchange, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pocketchange

pocketchange Million Dollar Baby

test
  2. Bootlegg

Bootlegg New Member

it's cool...simple and clean, but "New York City's Nightmare" looks blurry. I would fix that before I would send that out to print.
    test
  3. Paranoid

Paranoid Jawn Raw

that is sick as fuck.
    test
  4. eneyekay

eneyekay Graphic Designer

pretty generic looking typical ixtape cover imo, nothing new to what is out there at the moment. The 'Nas' text looks awkward as if you needed to put it on there, but didn't know where to place it, so more typographical consideration is needed. The title looks like a blurred version of Microsoft Word art and the 'volume one' is at the wrong angle, and again looks awkward. I've never seen the point of putting tracklistings on the front cover, unless your client really is that cheap, in which case, it's probably not worth your time in doing the job.

I can see you have potential, I mean this is the kind of thing i was producing when i was just leaning at 15yo, but it's not an age issue, it's all experience... so yea, study design at college and university if you have a passion for it and you'll go a long way :)
    test
  5. pocketchange

pocketchange Million Dollar Baby

thx for your criticism and yeah i have a passion for it and i really want study designs
    test
  6. Pique

Pique Jon Dagel

For being this simple, it's actually the best cover I've seen so far on this site. Keep up the great work.
    test
  7. Nigga McBlack

Nigga McBlack New Member

test
  8. midnight410

midnight410 New Member

nice and simple...it defintly serves its purpose...i always hate it when i dont have a tack list to a bootleg, so i like it on the cover....good shit
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.