Naruto spoilers and discussions.

Discussion in 'The Library' started by MockingDrug, Apr 20, 2010.

1. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

So they said the Third Raikage was the only man able to go toe to to with a tailed beast, But Hashirama took on both Madaara and the nine tails at the same time.....and wasn't even using his full strength in the beginning.....Shadow is right, Hashirama >>>> I'm glad they'd showed some of the fight between the two, and are finally gonna reveal the orgins about how Konoha came about....Finally Naruto is picking back up
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Agreed. Not really sure why they didn't included Hashirama in the "toe to toe with a tailed beast" statement because clearly he wasn't having a difficult time dealing with it.
    test
  3. GraphicNature

Exactly, he didn't even go to full Strength, and was just toying with both of them....Then when Madaara expressed he was really gonna destroy everything, Hashirama was just like...well looks like I gotta kill you now....Oh the nine tails? I completely forgot he was here....
    test
  4. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Yea, i'm looking forward to see how this flashback unwinds but it's great to finally see the God of Shinobi in action
    test
  5. L7 - LMV - L7

L7 - LMV - L7 The Fat Cat

I feel bad for Madara now.
    test
  6. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  7. L7 - LMV - L7

L7 - LMV - L7 The Fat Cat

Idk, seeing him lie down there defeated while hashirama and the senju stand over him just kinda feels off.

Like seeing a bald eagle fall out of the sky, or someone keying a Ferrari.
    test
  8. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I get where he is coming from and why Madara wanted to leave. Tobirama's didn't like the them and Madara knew he would never be hokage. Still, he could have chosen a different path.
    test
  9. GraphicNature

The thing is Hashirama stood by his ideals from the very beginning from when he first met Madara, and even wanted to remain friends....Madara is the one who declined it all, and in the end, it was ultimatley his fault his brother died....He couldn't let go of his Ichiha pride, while Hashirama was willing to throw everything away for a united world
    test
  10. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

This is true...Makes me curious to see the path Sasuke chooses
    test
  11. HANNAHMONTANA

HANNAHMONTANA New Member

i only started reading up on naruto recently and i've had the unfortunate displeasure of learning the story from 3 different angles simultaneously.

i've watched the anime up to about episode 82 or something (the last episode i saw, orochimaru and kabuto found tsunade to heal his fucked up arms), but i've also been learning the story from the latest ps3 game, which starts at when sasuke goes to fight the five kage and ends when tobi fails to extract the nine tails from naruto by using some giant statue. i've also read up a bit on wikipedia.

but the manga doesn't seem to reflect that ending and from what i've read, tobi fights with naruto and killer bee and actually wins, or something, since the ten tails now exists. is anyone able to explain what happened that differs from the game, as my understanding is that the game has a different ending because that part wasnt published when the game launched?

also.. shippuuden torrent with eng subs? found the original series easily but shippuden is only up in individual pieces on piratebay
    test
  12. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I'd avoid paying attention to anything other than the manga. If it doesn't happen in the manga, it's not cannon.

It's not that Tobi 'wins' but the ten tails have took chakra from the 8 and 9 tails previously which allowed it to awaken. They are currently still fight but the manga shifted to Madara/Hashirama back story.
    test
  13. GraphicNature

Finally Kishi, I didn't see that one coming at all....Glad to see Madara thinking he was the one doing all the manipulating, when it was in fact Obito planning to steal the glory and become the 10 tails Jin, from the beginning....Interested in seeing how this turn of events plays out
    test
  14. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Minato is a beast...Naruto keeps getting smarter. I love it
    test
  15. Pyronoa Zoro

Pyronoa Zoro Demon Cutter

3 years and almost 4 months ago, long before it was even in the manga...I had it right.

Because I had thought of that then, both of the actual reveals had little impact with me. probably because i had just assumed that to be the case ever since.

Anyways, my genius deductions aside. I left off at the naruto waterfall part in the manga and the asuma fight in the anime those 3+ years ago. Which doesn't even feel right, but maybe because I was preoccupied with an equally epic series in One Piece. Which I caught up with 2 months ago, so I started back up with the Naruto anime.

Which has been pretty incredible. Once I caught up to that I went to the manga and read like 100 or so chapters...a nigga couldn't stop. might have to go back and read it again, cause I flew through it.

Hashirama is that nigga. though he's still woefully downplayed/underused. Glad to see Naurto finally living up to his potential. Sasuke finally coming in at the end with that firm declaration...there are a couple things that the last 100 chapters bothered me(as far as the writing, content, pace, etc), including Sakura still in love with Sasuke and trusting him, Naruto still being in love with Sakura...don't get it, never will...while Hinata is right there and even had the perfect moment for him to fall for her after she slaps him to his senses, but nothing bothered me more than Sasuke coming in and making light of Naruto's life ambition. felt like bad/lazy writing for the cheap reaction...something more to further the divide/competition between the two now that he's not a missing-nin. fuck that.

Itachi is still my main Uchiha nigga.
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
    test
  16. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

Shit load of people were throwing that Obito/Tobi theory around.
    test
  17. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Minato is still a beast

Still can't figure out if the 3rd hokage is dead again lol
    test
  18. Pyronoa Zoro

Undoubtedly. Minato is a bauss. Seeing him and Naruto is a fucking joy to behold.

So, then I was the first...congrats to those shit loads that eventually got there. I had only just caught up and it occurred to me as we were discussing it on the first page. both the obito/tobi and 5th summon being the real madara.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  19. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

pretty much. I waiting on when Minato give Naruto the other half of the Kyuubi
    test
  20. Pyronoa Zoro

I'm waiting for when Naruto becomes the next sage of the 6 paths.
    test