Naruto spoilers and discussions.

Discussion in 'The Library' started by MockingDrug, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I hope something happens and he stay tbh...Most of the Kages would be dead :-D
    test
  2. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

Lets not forget

A) They never killed Kabuto
    and
    B) Kabuto showed Tobi how to use the Edo Tensei

Either way it's prolly gonna be re activated
    test
  3. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I think Sasuke will kill Kabuto now that the Jutsu is inactive. Tobi only really needs Madara if they really wanted to cause some damage but i still think Tobi has a trump card some where.

Did Kabuto show tobi how to activate it or deactivate it? I thought it was just to break it. Tobi needs more then just the sign to use edo tensei
    test
  4. GraphicNature

Yeah its hard to tell, Im just hoping that is the end of the "GREAT NINJA WAR" cause that'd be kind of a let down....We didn't even get to see ALL of the ones resurrected from the Edo Tensei in battle
    test
  5. GraphicNature

Also in the latest episode it showed the resurrected tsuchikage perform the Edo Tensei to resurrect 3 kages of his own....hopefully something crazy happens
    test
  6. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I'm just wondering how Naruto still has chakra. He's been fight for a while, using clones and all of that. Dude has a serious chakra reserves
    test
  7. GraphicNature

I think that's why they did it like this, to give each side a chance to fall back re-group, and give Naruto and Bee time to recover.....Then BAM Black Zetsus attack!
    test
  8. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

here's hoping because otherwise it's going to be tough for Naruto and Co. to win
    test
  9. FreshToDeath

FreshToDeath ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤──

same here..

I assume the anime will correct this.. fights / storylines etc, are sometimes elaborated / fleshed out more in the animated version.
    test
  10. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

great, madara didn't disappear.
    test
  11. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

someone is going to die now
    test
  12. GraphicNature

Alright then, I see this scenerio play out in two diffrent ways, but first I want to point out that I am almost completely convinced now that Tobi is in fact Orochimaru, based off the fact that Sasuke KNOWS Orochi is alive, and given with what he said, know where is hiding, that and based of the fact the Tobi had stated that the appointed time is now and he has no choice but to reveal himself, although he has yet to reach his completed form (Something orochi had spent his whole life trying to perfect....Not to mention at the time when the Kyubi attacked and Tobi showed up, Orochi was already considered one of the great sannin, and considered very powerful, take into the consideration he slows down his aging by body jumping....Now it might be far fetched to make these assumptions so I'm saying it to be taking with a gram of salt

Now to the scenerios

Option A-Sasuke in fact locates Tobi (providing he really is orochi, and we will get to the epic battle that should have happened between the two in the first place) and while that is happening Naruto will show up to battle madara....Which in essence would make sense to give him an opponent who is a strong sharingan user before his final battle with Sasuke....

Option B Sasuke fights madara, naruto fights tobi......Then they fight.....I like option A better

Also in my opinion if Sasuke does show up to fight madara he will basically be saving all the Kages, and his mission is the exact opposite of that
    test
  13. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

What Uchiha body did Orchi. take tho. Tobi could turn on and off his Sharingan at will which only an Uchiha can do, Kakashi and Danzou's eyes stayed on. I don't believe that Orchi is Tobi. I believe this Orchi. is somewhere else.

Unless Naruto gets his Chakra replenished, i don't see how he can beat Madara. Sasuke seems like the only one capable of such a feat but even then, Sasuke needs an upgrade of some sort to do so
    test
  14. GraphicNature

yes but what person could complete controling the Rinengann adn shariingan at one, also could make his eyes blink, but they closed with eye defeated which proves they can move
    test
  15. GraphicNature

P/S Nagato had the Rinengan inserted in his eyes, the most powerfull eye jutsu, if they can succeed in the rinnengan, they can def succeed in the sharingan
    test
  16. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Nagato was also of that bloodline for the Rinengan to be used in him but you notice that his eyes were always on whereas Madara's turn his on and off. Sasuke will probably unlock his naturally like Madara did but still...not sure if it'll be enough for him by himself
    test
  17. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

test
  18. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  19. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Orofuckingchimaru

I can't believes it
    test